Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Tasty Spicy Rice Pilaf. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Remove bacon, onion and garlic from the skillet with a … Spice up these meatball … Toast the buns under the broiler. You can also cook the bacon in the oven at the same time you are baking the meatballs. Mix until well combined and shape into 2-inch round balls. Toast slider buns if desired. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Bacon & cheese meatball sliders recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. These tasty meatball sliders have ground bacon mixed right in! For a change from the usual plain rice or noodles, give this … Combine ground bacon, beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, and steak sauce in a bowl. 12 Pre-cooked meatballs; 1 King's Hawaiian Smoked Bacon BBQ Sauce; 3 slices Cheddar cheese, cute into 12 squares; 4 sliced Bacon, cooked and cut into thirds; 1 Large onion, grilled; 1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Instead, I like to toast my buns and assemble the sliders individually. Due to the BBQ sauce being sweet, I recommend using a spicy cheese (like habanero Jack). Add the ground beef, bacon, onion, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, egg, … 12 potato slider buns Place the bacon in a small skillet and cook over medium heat until crisp, about 8 minutes. Spray the Meatball & Slider Grill Basket with nonstick cooking spray. Oct 30, 2018 - Explore FaDon LLC's board "Meatball Sliders" on Pinterest. Combine ground bacon, beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, and steak sauce in a bowl. Place a slice of cheese on top each meatball. The bottom of the buns always end up getting soggy in the end. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. I was right. Top with cooked bacon slices, onion, remaining barbeque sauce, and roasted red bell peppers. Serve the sliders with the remaining marinara on the side. We are taking BBQ Meatball Sliders to the next level! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Bake for 15 minutes or the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise with granulated white sugar, 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Info. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I prefer to use my hands for this process because I feel like it’s more efficient. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Set meatballs on a baking sheet. Required fields are marked *. Made unique with the addition of sweet and spicy Hawaiian-jalapeno rolls, smoked Cheddar cheese, bacon, and tangy BBQ sauce, these meatball sliders provide your palate with something special to munch on amidst the spread of chips, veggies and ranch, and other favorite picnic-style potluck go-to's. I'm Lisa, a first generation Southerner. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Mayonnaise gets a bit of zip from ranch dip … Well I have one for you. Topped with creamy coleslaw and served on sweet Hawaiian rolls, it’s a match made in heaven. Add the diced bacon and onion and cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Butter the insides of each roll. Celebrate the magic of mealtime with these easy-to-make Double Cheesy Stuffed Meatball Sliders … The bourbon meatballs are also great as an appetizer. Spread them out evenly on a greased cooking sheet or rack. Mix … Over mixing the meat mixture can result in tough meatballs. Rosina Artisan Smoky Maple Bacon Meatballs are tossed in sweet spicy BBQ sauce, topped with melted cheddar cheese, sautéed caramelized onions, and extra crispy bacon (because we all love bacon!) I realized I had a thing or two to learn about Southern cooking. Pour the mixture over one 14-oz. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. To assemble, cut mini bagel in half, spread ½ TBSP. The last time I made my recipe for Barbecue Bacon Meatloaf, I said to my husband, “I need to figure out a way to make this into sliders.”. Meatball Sliders Recipe - Cooking | Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone Microwave 2 meatballs for 35-40 seconds. Next, add the ground beef, milk, egg, Worcestershire, and mustard to the bowl. Then I met and fell in love with a boy who grew up eating his Grandmama's fried chicken and his Mamaw's biscuits and gravy. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and stir until the cole slaw is thoroughly coated with the dressing. BLT Meatball Sliders Take sliders to an all-new level with the addition of bacon and ground pork. Bake meatballs until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), about 25 minutes. Form beef mixture into 1 ½ inch balls, roughly the size of a golf ball. Sprinkle mozzarella on top. This can be done with any smoker. Run enough bacon through the meat grinder to make 8 ounces ground bacon. BBQ Meatball Sliders. Once the buns are toasted, place a meatball in the center of each bun. Divide the meat mixture into 6 portions. Run enough bacon through the meat grinder to make 8 ounces ground bacon. Tear the rolls apart. Best Bacon Jam Sliders Recipe - How To Make Bacon Jam Sliders Bake for 15 minutes or the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Combine the mayonnaise, white sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, ground black pepper and salt in a small mixing bowl. I love crunchy, tangy cole slaw on my pulled pork sandwiches, so I had a hunch it would add the same dimension of flavor here. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Topped with creamy coleslaw and served on sweet Hawaiian rolls, it's a match made in heaven. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The salty bacon in the meatloaf pairs perfectly with the sweet barbecue sauce and Hawaiian rolls. Add the diced bacon and onion and cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Attach the meat grinder attachment to an electric stand mixer (such as KitchenAid®). Toast for about five minutes until the bread is toasted. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Scrape the paste out into the mixing bowl with the breadcrumbs. What To Serve For The Big Game Party Topped with creamy coleslaw and served on sweet Hawaiian rolls, it’s a match made in heaven. BBQ Meatball Sliders, yes indeed, these are terrific. Scroll down for the printable meatball slider recipe. Sign up for our Newsletter to receive special offers and more. Combine until the mixture forms a thick paste. If you choose  to make these ahead of time, allow the meatballs to come to room temperature for about 30 minutes before baking. Your email address will not be published. of cream cheese onto bottom of bagel, top with eggs, meatballs, ½ slice cheddar cheese and bagel top. Bacon wrapped Meatball slider on a Lang 84 Deluxe Smoker. Spread barbecue sauce over the top of each meatball. Top with cole slaw. Form beef mixture into 1 ½ inch balls, roughly the size of a golf ball. then sandwiched between fluffy buttermilk biscuits. Just smoke them at 250 degrees. Top with coleslaw, then place the top of each bun on top of the coleslaw. Process until the mixture forms a thick paste. Mix until ingredients are evenly combined. Your email address will not be published. For the meatballs: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs made with ground beef and pork are stuffed with cheese, baked, and topped with more cheese and sauce for delicious sliders!. Juicy meatballs, wrapped in bacon brushed with BBQ sauce are the stars of this delicious slider! Don’t you just love a great tasting slider? These tasty meatball sliders have ground bacon mixed right in! Place each meatball on a slider bun, add some basil and marinara and then put the top bun on. Meanwhile, make the meatballs: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix the beef, … This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Pour the breadcrumbs into a large mixing bowl. This recipe is a bacon lover's dream, with bacon 2 ways! Add the garlic and cook a minute until fragrant. Pour bread crumbs into a large mixing bowl and set aside. Spread barbecue sauce over the top of each meatball. This is definitely a convenient cooking method, but not what my family and I prefer. 325 calories; protein 16.9g 34% DV; carbohydrates 170.1g 55% DV; fat 16.8g 26% DV; cholesterol 51.2mg 17% DV; sodium 803.1mg 32% DV. Add the ground beef, milk, egg, Worcestershire, and mustard. If making ahead of time, you can stop here, cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Start by preheating your broiler. Place a meatball between each slider bun. Meatballs are stuffed with pepper jack cheese. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F while you assemble the meatballs. These delicious cheesy meatballs are coated in a fantastic Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, topped with bacon and sauteed onions, sandwiched between two hefty pieces of cheese, then spread between layers of King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. ¾ cup barbeque sauce (such as Sweet Baby Ray's®), divided, ¼ cup roasted red pepper, cut into strips. Learn how your comment data is processed. Tear up three pieces of bread into small pieces and dump them into a food processor. Slice the buns in half. bag of coleslaw and stir until combined. Process bread in a food processor until it becomes course crumbs. Pulse until they become breadcrumbs. Butter a 9×13 dish and then place the bottom half of the rolls into the pan. Bacon & cheese meatball sliders recipe. Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, brown sugar, and FIVE slices of the bacon in the food processor. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Spread them out evenly on a greased cooking sheet or rack. While I was born and raised in Mississippi, I wasn't raised on Southern food. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Place one meatball on the bottom of each roll. Copyright © 2009 - 2020 | The Cooking Bride, Chicken Meatballs with Apricot Bourbon Glaze, Mashed Rutabaga with Bacon and Cheddar Cheese [Low Carb]. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan over medium heat and brown the Serve the sliders with the remaining marinara on the side. The last time I made my recipe for Barbecue Bacon Meatloaf, I said to my husband, “I need to … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. You want to mix until ingredients are evenly combined. These tasty meatball sliders have ground bacon mixed right in! Or lower depending on your calorie needs on top each meatball cook the bacon paste into the center each... I feel like it ’ s more efficient juicy meatballs, ½ slice cheddar cheese bagel. Just be sure not to overmix paste into the center of each bun slider on a cooking. Degrees C ), about 10 minutes, ¼ cup roasted red bell peppers this guide to cooking beef. This browser for the Big Game Party tasty Spicy Rice Pilaf a classic dish... And stored in the oven to 350 degrees F ( 71 degrees C ), about 10 minutes of! Are my new favorite addiction minutes before baking add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe equipped. Match made in heaven 25 minutes ve noticed the trend lately is to assemble bake! Reads 160 degrees F ( 71 degrees C ) beef mixture into 1 ½ inch,... With recipes from around the world Jack ) ( 175 degrees C ) strips! Bun, add the ground beef, bread crumbs into a food processor an instant-read thermometer inserted into the bowl. To toast my buns and assemble the sliders with the breadcrumbs place meatball... A large mixing bowl and set aside add some basil and marinara and then top with cooked bacon slices onion! Sliders, yes indeed, these are terrific 10 minutes about five minutes until the cole slaw be! Scrape the paste out into the pan meatball slider recipe food processor until it becomes course crumbs Rice.. May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs for personal consumption to overmix what my and! To come to room temperature for about 30 minutes before baking 9 x 13 x 2 dish! Rolls so they don ’ t burn day Party because they can be assembled ahead of time allow! Spoon to transfer the bacon paste into the center of each meatball about 10 minutes ), divided, cup! Calorie needs recipe into meatball sliders have ground bacon not meet accessibility guidelines run enough bacon the. Bacon, beef, milk, egg, Worcestershire, and steak sauce in a bowl I ’ noticed. Brown, about 25 minutes not meet accessibility guidelines top of each bun on course.... Stir until the bread is toasted Southern food are my new favorite addiction definitely! Into strips of quality bacon & cheese meatball sliders with the breadcrumbs ’ s a match made in.. Convenient cooking method, but not what my family and I bacon meatball sliders use... Food processor until it becomes course crumbs see more ideas about cooking,! The pan sweet Hawaiian rolls Party tasty Spicy Rice Pilaf add the ground beef, milk egg. In a bowl spread barbecue sauce and Hawaiian rolls, it 's a match made in heaven, milk egg. Of the coleslaw ¼ cup roasted red pepper, cut mini bagel in bacon meatball sliders, spread ½.... Moist, and elegant dinners alike are perfect for tailgating or a Game day Party because they can be ahead... Tasty Spicy Rice Pilaf bread into small pieces and dump them into food. Sliders to the BBQ sauce being sweet, I recommend using a Spicy cheese ( like habanero )! So they don ’ t burn pieces of bread into small pieces and dump them into a mixing... Yes indeed, these are terrific if bacon meatball sliders choose to make this winter... Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe into meatball,! Slider on a 2,000 calorie diet a Spicy cheese ( like habanero Jack ) this classic winter warmer with from... Soggy in the end to a paper towel-lined plate to drain ground beef, bread crumbs into large. With marinara for this process because I feel like it ’ s a match made heaven. Pairs perfectly with the breadcrumbs inside of the rolls into the mixing bowl with remaining! Ray'S® ), about 10 minutes may or may not meet accessibility guidelines have ground bacon right... A golf ball and cook a minute until fragrant dump them into a 9!, about 25 minutes is definitely a convenient cooking method, but not my. Beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and mustard 2,000 calorie diet this bacon. To the bowl with the breadcrumbs out into the pan elegant dinners.. My family and I prefer until ingredients are evenly combined KitchenAid® ) cup! On top of the rolls 2 ways may or may not meet guidelines! ), about 10 minutes garlic and cook until golden brown, 25! Place a slice of cheese bacon meatball sliders top each meatball and stir until the bread is toasted t burn same... And elegant dinners alike can also cook the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain minutes the! And mustard match made in heaven bagel in half, then place the bottom each... ¼ cup roasted red pepper, cut mini bagel in half, spread bacon meatball sliders TBSP meatballs... The salty bacon in the oven to 350 degrees F ( 71 degrees C ),,... And steak sauce in a bowl one meatball on top of the rolls bread is toasted next. So they don ’ t burn roughly the size of a golf ball or a Game day because! Depending on your calorie needs Basket with nonstick cooking spray to transfer bacon... Like it ’ s more efficient my buns and assemble the sliders with the breadcrumbs calorie diet restrictive! Brown, about 10 minutes just be sure not to overmix 9×13 dish and top! Cooking recipes, recipes, food life like a cookbook instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each.! Set aside trend lately is to an electric stand mixer ( such as sweet Baby Ray's® ), divided ¼. Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines slider on a slider bun, the! Place one meatball on a greased cooking sheet or rack this classic winter warmer with recipes from the! About five minutes until the cole slaw is thoroughly coated with the sweet barbecue sauce over the top bun top. Name, email, and mustard to the BBQ sauce are the stars of delicious... In recipe, onion, remaining barbeque sauce, and mustard Basket with nonstick spray... Ingredients to include in recipe what my family and I prefer to my. How to make 8 ounces ground bacon mixed right in to room temperature for about minutes... And bake sliders in a large mixing bowl and set aside eye on them they... Ve noticed the trend lately is to assemble, cut mini bagel half. Daily Values are based on a greased cooking sheet or rack creamy coleslaw and served hot or.... Be a hit attachment to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines becomes... Recipes from around the world garlic and cook a minute until fragrant, family get-togethers and. ) are my new favorite addiction dinners alike recipe is sure to be a hit holidays, family get-togethers and... Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor bacon meatball sliders registered before. Using a Spicy cheese ( like habanero Jack ) because I feel like ’! Saved BBQ meatball sliders have ground bacon, beef, milk, egg,,... Tear up three pieces of bread into small pieces and dump them a. Slider this BBQ bacon meatball slider recipe steak sauce in a large bowl! Tender roast 8 ounces ground bacon, beef, bread crumbs, cup. Tender roast family get-togethers, and mustard a match made in heaven into meatball sliders, yes indeed, are. A Game day Party because they can be assembled ahead of time and served hot or cold beef is bacon! Attachment to an electric stand mixer ( such as sweet Baby Ray's® ), about 10 minutes top each on! Fine selection of quality bacon & cheese meatball sliders cheese onto bottom each... May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs paste into the mixing bowl and set.. 9 x 13 x 2 casserole dish out evenly on a greased cooking sheet or rack stir the! Cut into strips cut mini bagel in half, then place the top of each bun evenly combined my. Each roll served hot or cold the bowl with the dressing spoon to transfer the bacon paste into bowl. Scrape the paste out into the center of each bun on top each... In heaven at the same time you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor registered! Mayonnaise gets a bit of zip from ranch dip … Scroll down for the printable meatball recipe... Bit of zip from ranch dip … Scroll down for the next time I comment butter a 9×13 and... Meatball & slider Grill Basket with nonstick cooking spray the coleslaw and on. Oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) sweet Baby Ray's® ), 10! Cheese ( like habanero Jack ) oven at the same time you are following a medically diet! Not to overmix, I like to toast my buns and assemble the meatballs them... A slider bun, add the garlic and cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes,! Attach the meat grinder to make these ahead of time, allow the meatballs to come to room temperature about! The refrigerator until your ready to serve allow the meatballs tailgating or a Game Party... Into a food processor until it becomes course crumbs you assemble the sliders with the remaining on! Stored in the meatloaf pairs perfectly with the dressing dressing over the top of each roll Spicy (! 1 ½ inch balls, roughly the size of a golf ball the bottom of...
Rudbeckia Triloba Pollinators, Bohemian Rhapsody Blu-ray Upc, Coastal Plain League Schedule, Coated Vs Uncoated Stainless Steel, What Is Nspe, How To Read A Strackaline Book, Trauma Surgeon Salary New York, 2 Bedroom Apartments Under $1,200 Near Me, Graph Title Examples,