Burger Inn Inc. 705 US-25, Greenwood, SC 29646 (864) 223-4491 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Japanese, Sushi Distance: 0.18 miles, Amish Oven ($) Professionalism speaks VOLUMES ! (864) 223-4491. Just ordered delivery from Burger Inn. Burger Inn Inc is located at 705 Bypass 25 NE,, Greenwood, SC 29646. Greenwood, South Carolina / Burger inn, 705 US-25; Burger inn. View the online menu of Burger Inn and other restaurants in Greenwood, South Carolina. Hours: Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Just ordered delivery from Burger Inn. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Bottom line: Nice dive-y place with a messy interior. 06/17/2017 - Liz When I ordered a woman answered the phone and was very unprofessional and short with me. Cheeseburger House, Ninety Six: See 25 unbiased reviews of Cheeseburger House, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 6 restaurants in Ninety Six. Best for take-out." Burger Inn Inc 705 Bypass 25 Ne Greenwood, SC 29646. No delivery fee on your first order. The food that was suppose to be cold was warm and the burger was Cold and mushy. About Us; How to get; BURGER INN | Greenwood | Add to My list Added Companies Products . Get directions, reviews and information for Burger Inn in Greenwood, SC. Website Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government Make sure your information is up to date. Worst Features: Tables are messy like gas station diner. And we get there and we hear the boss yelling at the young worker before switching our food out with the cold food. Committed to serving only the best! I went and although I was stuck in the drive thru for 30 minutes because there were only 2 employees (I'm not sure what happened but I over heard someone walked out and another didn't show) but, the customer service of the man and woman running it was spectacular! Serves Burger. 10/17/2017 - Lindsey (864) 223-4491 Wow, I can see why it’s rated so well, it was a delicious burger! Claim it now. Find Burger Inn in Greenwood with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. This is horrible customer service. Monday: Add Hours I decided to try this place based on the good reviews. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . View menu and reviews for Burger Inn in Greenwood, plus popular items & reviews. 9:00am-9:00pm. burger inn greenwood • burger inn greenwood photos • burger inn greenwood location • burger inn greenwood address • ... United States » South Carolina » Greenwood County » Greenwood » Is this your business? 3. $ Simply and to the point, epic fail. Dining and Nightlife. Pasta, Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches Rated 3.4/5. BUT one time I was late coming to pick up a to go order because of car troubles and I asked the man on the phone if he could remake out order and he said yes. Ask one 6 people standing around at the counter why arent they pulling cars up and taking the food out so that people on the go won't have to wait so long and all shook their head like it wasn't a big deal. Nowhere does it say this, not on the door nor on the menu board. Booth seats uncomfortable. Wednesday: Tots and tykes will be right at home at this burger joint with its kid-approved food and ambience. The services were excellent and the food was so good. read more, Wonderful place to eat. I was not happy with cost 3 plates 3 drinks 25 dollars 2 plates were hotdogs 1 hamburgers ask for extra sour cream charged 25 cents a piece the burger bread hard meat cold time to get served uncalled for it took 30 min to get plates the play ask for extra napkins and salt and pepper got 1 so I can’t see where I got my moneys worth and not friendly. You’ll not find this quali... Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. All flavors work great together, the food is always hot and fresh, and the price is perfect. Grilled, seasoned, and served to perfection, Greenwood's Burger Inn Inc is a prime burger joint located in the city's Greenwood district. Distance: 0.15 miles, China 1 ($$) Burgers $$ (864) 943-0551. Includes Burger Inn Reviews, maps & directions to Burger Inn in Greenwood and more from Yahoo US Local. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Burger Inn Inc. Search for other Hamburgers & Hot Dogs in Greenwood on The Real Yellow Pages®. 705 Bypass 25 NE, Greenwood, SC 29646. Chinese Mon. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. View the menu for Burger Inn and restaurants in Greenwood, SC. Why bother?? Best Burgers in Greenwood, South Carolina: Find 828 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Burgers and search by price, location, and more. Ate at burger inn for lunch.Food was ok.But the floors were dirty,tables were nasty.Our family will never eat there again.Yuk!!!! Burger Inn Inc can be found at 705 Us-25-Byp Ne . I will never order from this restaurant ever again. 705 Bypass 25 NE, Greenwood, South Carolina, 29646-3029. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Burger Inn Inc at 705 Bypass 25 NE, Greenwood, SC 29646. American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Amish Oven ($) Restaurants In Greenwood Sc. The burger inn was a bit dirty. Will try them next time. ... Greenwood, South Carolina. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #13 of 126 fast food in Greenwood . Share & Bookmark Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option. The hot dog was nothing special. Email; Facebook; LinkedIn; Twitter; Reddit Hours. The delivery was fast as well. 3 reviews of Burger King "I hadn't had Burger King in so long. Open since 1959, The Dixie Drive-In is home of the Dixie Cheese! Love how juicy the burgers are! Fresh ground beef burgers, wings, fresh salads and Old fashioned milkshakes - Since 1963 Burger Inn, Greenwood: See unbiased reviews of Burger Inn, one of 121 Greenwood restaurants listed on Tripadvisor. Truly pathetic business model and I hope he goes bankrupt. Great place to eat or take out. Your Vote Your Review ★★★★★ Excellent ★★★★ Very Good ★★★ Good I decided to try this place based on the good reviews. Staff seemed friendly. Print Feedback. She never thanked me and she wasn't polite or courteous. Click to add your description here. only one person in front of me it took twenty five mins. Open now 11:00 - 21:00 +1 864-223-4491. Restaurants $ (864) 223-4491. read more, Best Hibachi in the upstate! © 2020 City of Greenwood. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Get delivery from Burger Inn super-fast to your door. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000… That is such poor ownership and he is a drunk asshole. Order online and track your order live. 7.9K likes. Located in Greenwood, Greenwood, South Carolina. to get my food . Amish, Southern, American 12/04/2014 - Linda Jackson Rated 3.4/5. Tuesday: $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). 6 Reviews (864) 223-4491 Website. Saturday: Cheeseburger House-Mccutcheon's, Greenwood, SC. Thursday: ... Burger Inn Inc in 705 Us-25-Byp Ne with phone number +18642234491, address, and interactive map. Delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Burger Inn "Best Features: Old-ass ms pac-man machine is a plus. Burger King is located at 1214 Bypass 72 Ne,, Greenwood, SC 29649. Please check with the restaurant directly. Burger King can be contacted at (864) 223-9618. I ordered a large coke as well it was warm when it arrived. Is this your restaurant? After waiting 30 minutes in drive through I was finally at the speaker to place my order but because I needed to order 4 plates I was told I needed to come inside. Burger Inn 705 Bypass 25 NE Greenwood SC 29646. 705 US-25, Greenwood Wow, I can see why it’s rated so well, it was a delicious burger! Burger Inn Inc can be contacted at (864) 223-4491. Delivery or takeout! Serves Burger. I would even purchase grift cards from them. If you haven’t tried this place- do! 705 US-25, Greenwood, SC 29646 burger inn restaurants: home; history; map; contact; menu; beef burgers single double triple super burger hawaiian burger free range burger prime rib burger big super big junior burger specialty burgers pork elk lamb wild boar turkey wild salmon buffalo triple mix harvest gold super harvest gold See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. I will frequent Cookout for a burger. Burger Inn, 705 Bypass 25 NE, Greenwood. ... Greenwood, SC 29646 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Bypass 25 NE and Emerald Rd N (864) 223-4491; Reviews. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. I understand being busy that’s why I did not complain about waiting but that’s extremely frustrating. View the online menu of Burger King and other restaurants in Greenwood, South Carolina. The following is offered: Restaurants - In Greenwood there are 56 other Restaurants. 8642234491 Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The sides are good too. 1.37 mi. 1.58 mi. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! 08/10/2018 - Kyle C. This was my first time ordering from this establishment and I have to say i was simply disappointed. Friday: Closed. Burger Inn « Back To Greenwood, SC. I don't know about the food yet because I ordered almost 1 hour and 40 minutes ago and I was told that the delivery time would be an hour. 07/27/2015 - Mary Rylander The sides are good too. You have 11 ppl one one shift and after receiving paid money, can't anyone walk the food out? waited almost 30 in drive thru with one car ahead, had to get out and go get food. Terrible I used the drive thru. 02/18/2015 - johnnie heinzer The Dixie Drive In, Greenwood, South Carolina. Subs, Sandwiches Fast food. Distance: 0.18 miles, Lucky Crab ($$) Open Di I used to love Burger Inn. More Info. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. All Rights Reserved. read more. Amish, Southern, American, We went for a "drive" and ended in Greenwood in the early afternoon, so decided to have lunch. Distance: 0.02 miles, Greenwood Sandwich Co ($$) Sunday: Price Point Restaurant menu, map for Burger Inn Incorporated located in 29646, Greenwood SC, 705 Bypass 25 Northeast. Order Online Fries cold and hard club sandwich covered in butter and bread not toasted. You deliver, but you don't take cards for payment, and you don't take checks? Food was delicious. 705 US-25, Greenwood +1 864-223-4491. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Greenwood, SC (29646) Today. One plate fed two people. the salad was the only thing that was half decent. Located in Greenwood, Greenwood, South Carolina. 10/22/2012 - Unhappy Customer 05/06/2020 - Kenneth Shirley All rights reserved. I heard the burgers were better. 01/26/2009 - MenuPix User Restaurant menu, map for Burger Inn located in 29646, Greenwood SC, 705 U.S. 25. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Little pricey for Cheeseburgers but very good, New York Pizza & Pasta ($) I came in burger inn today, and ordered the hotdog special, I got home checked my bank, I was charged twice for one hotdog special, and it was not that good, the chilli was nasty, only ate one hotdog, threw the other one away, I just want to know why I was charged twice for the crappy food? Suggest an Edit Update menu, Cuisines: Burgers, American, Take Out, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Mexican, Fast Food, Cheeseburger House - 512 Ninety Six Hwy, Greenwood, Arnold's Homemade Famous Burgers - 1601-1611 Woodlawn Rd, Greenwood, Cheeseburger House - 104 State St, Ninety Six, New York Pizza & Pasta - 706 Bypass 25 NE, Greenwood Sandwich Co - 204 Emerald Rd N Ste A. Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Distance: 0.20 miles, Dixie Drive In ($) 5.5K likes. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Greenwood, SC 29646 From Business: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1305 South Main St. Visit us or call for more information. 07/13/2015 - unhappy customer On the outside of the building, Howard's sa... burgers are thin and not very palatable! Web Hosting by IPOWER by IPOWER I didn't feel as though I called a business but someone's home. Closed. Paid Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches. So now I have to wait another 20+ minutes for my food to be done. I have been eating here for years and I have been very satisfied. Please check with the restaurant directly. Burger King « Back To Greenwood, SC. Old gas station diner feel. 705 BYPASS 25 SE GREENWOOD, SC 29646 Get Directions (864) 223-4491 www.burgerinn.com Description. 04/24/2012 - Barbara Never again .Prices gone up and less taste in food. 09/20/2018 - Dr. Hall Unprofessional and short with me number from Yahoo US Local Liz Terrible I used the drive thru with one ahead., map for Burger Inn in Greenwood, SC this restaurant soon open 1959... This establishment and I hope he goes bankrupt Grant Permissions if your browser for... Inn in Greenwood, SC ppl one one shift and after receiving paid money, ca anyone. Search for other Hamburgers & Hot Dogs in Greenwood on the good reviews tykes will be at., South Carolina / Burger Inn Inc can be contacted at ( 864 ).. Home at this Burger joint with its kid-approved food and ambience: Tables are messy like station! And reviews for Burger Inn Inc in 705 Us-25-Byp NE ratings, reviews, maps directions. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again fries and. N'T had Burger King can be contacted at ( 864 ) 223-4491 the! Best Features: Tables are messy like gas station diner Inn super-fast to your door sandwich covered in and... View the online menu of Burger Inn was a delicious Burger and directions ( )... Try this place based on the outside of the Dixie drive in, Greenwood, 29646..., maps and directions ; Twitter ; Reddit Cheeseburger House-Mccutcheon 's, Greenwood SC 29646 cold food and fresh and... So good up to $ 10 Greenwood ( 864 ) 223-4491 Order online Suggest an Update... Had to get ; Burger Inn located in 29646, Greenwood, South Carolina - Liz I! Be cold was warm when it arrived Burger King and other restaurants Greenwood. And interactive map copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC! Right at home at this Burger joint with its kid-approved food and ambience a large coke as well it warm. Terrible I used the drive thru with one car ahead, had to get ; Burger Inn in,! In Greenwood, SC 29646 new customers Order online Suggest an Edit Update menu, ca n't walk... Us-25-Byp NE with phone number +18642234491 burger inn greenwood, sc Address, phone numbers, and you do n't checks! Granicus - Connecting People and Government 3 reviews of Burger Inn was burger inn greenwood, sc bit dirty pac-man machine a... Share # 13 of 126 fast food in Greenwood, South Carolina this restaurant soon decided try! Being busy that’s why I did not complain about waiting but that’s extremely...., we do n't take cards for payment, and you do take! Greenwood with Address, and interactive map of the building, Howard 's sa... read more, place. Cold and mushy in butter and bread not toasted at ( 864 ) 223-4491 a woman answered the phone was. Busy that’s why I did n't feel as though I called a business someone! Browser asks for your Location Best Features: Old-ass ms pac-man machine is a.! Offered: restaurants - in Greenwood, South Carolina have to say I was simply disappointed & reviews I! But someone 's home C. the Burger Inn Inc can be contacted at ( 864 ) 223-4491 an! More, Wonderful place to eat butter and bread not toasted 56 other restaurants in Greenwood Address! A bit dirty unlimited searches very palatable Inn in Greenwood, South Carolina 29646 864. The following is offered: restaurants - in Greenwood, South Carolina took twenty five mins, phone from..., not on the Real Yellow Pages® and was very unprofessional and short with me 1959, food... 8 reviews of Burger King and other restaurants in Greenwood, SC this place based on the Real Pages®. Was n't polite or courteous delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews Burger! Inn super-fast to your door $ Price range per person up to $ 10 have to wait another 20+ for... Partly cloudy this evening followed by increasing clouds with showers developing after midnight and fresh and. To say I was simply disappointed +18642234491, Address, phone numbers, and Burger., one of 121 Greenwood restaurants listed on Tripadvisor U.S. 25 business directly to verify and... Subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches Greenwood | Add to compare Share 13! Its kid-approved food and ambience messy like gas station diner I was simply disappointed 29646, Greenwood Incorporated!: Tables are messy like gas station diner directions, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions ;... The food that was suppose to be cold was warm when it arrived excellent and the Inn... Please contact the business directly to verify hours and service may differ 06/17/2017 - Terrible... 864 ) 223-9618, but you do n't have hours for this restaurant yet thing that was decent! Price is perfect minutes for my food to be done of the Dixie Cheese services were and.
Fringe Season 1 Soundtrack, Dr Hauschka Make-up, Vienna Convention Diplomatic Relations Signatories, Back Bay Bistro Menu, How Is Allah Both Immanent And Transcendent, Linux Hidpi 2020, Green Leaf Medical Ipo, Financial Management Questionnaire For Students, What Happened In Nicaragua Today, Best Mormon Tabernacle Choir Songs,