You could even use half a sheet of puff pastry to make half a batch of these pizza pinwheels, and then use the rest for any one of these other puff pastry recipes. Prep Time 15 minutes After the Ladies Night, we were given a box of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry sheets to come up with something fun at home. I couldn’t believe how versatile the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry is. Now, get your ingredients ready – … I love getting together with friends and family and being social. It was then rolled into plastic wrap and placed back in the freezer for 30 minutes so they were easier to cut. But I think I might try this right now. Sprinkle additional flour on the work surface. | Atlanta Mom Blogger | Southern Mom Blog | Parenting and Lifestyle. 3. These look heavenly. I’ve never tried the Pep. I’m going to have to see if I can find these. Place on cookie sheet and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Nov 19, 2019 - Three ingredients is all you need to make these simple, yet delicious Cinnamon Sugar Puff Pastry Pinwheels. These look so delicious! My original plan was to just twist the pastry and then roll it in sugar after baking. And they are simple enough I think even I could make them! I’ve used this brand before (also simple recipes!) I use puff pastries to wrap my bries during the holidays! Looks delicious! I was amazed to see that you can make a savory dish, a meal and a dessert all starting with Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry. I love cinnamon and sugar together. Your pinwheels would have been a welcomed addition to that ladies night table! Perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. We buy that puff pastry from Pepperidge Farm all the time. I like how they are really, actually, easy too. Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls is a simple and quick recipe! I will have to check this out! My ratio was off (too much chocolate to puff pastry..I know, too much!) Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. If your recipe calls for 2 sheets of puff pastry, keep one refrigerated while working with the other. I bet it would be really yummy with a few raisins or nuts sprinkled in there too! Carefully, I unfolded them and placed the sheets on a sugared (I used raw, natural sugar) cutting board. Your email address will not be published. Thanks for the recipe! This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for sharing the recipe. I pinned it! Krystyn has been blogging since 2005. Since I am allergic to yeast I have MISSED cinnamon rolls. Homemade baby wipes + Homemade wipe solution, Homemade Fragrant Fizzy Bath Bombs for Mother’s Day, Lemon + Rosemary Sugar Scrub + Printables, My FASTer Way to Fat Loss® journey with VIDEO, Some of my FASTer Way to Fat Loss Favorite Things. Turn the puff pastry sheet around so that the sprinkled side faces down. The elephant ears are more my thing. Then you’ll sprinkle the top of the puff pastry with cinnamon sugar. SO clever! It would be a nice recipe for company, too! Cut butter or margarine into flour with pastry blender. I wouldn’t have thought to use Puff Pastry like that. I may earn from qualifying purchases. Always keep it refrigerated until just before use. I lightly sprinkled the sugar and cinnamon on the top of the sheet and rolled it up jelly roll style. I’m liking this idea, and all the other ones above. I’ve never used puff pastry – these look so good – I cant wait to try this!! They might not be gooey, but half the fun in this is the cinnamon … And with your method, I can even add some chocolate chips. I think this would be a real treat. They came out perfectly, were flaky and sweet! These look awesome. These no-bake puff pastry cinnamon rolls are fragrant, sweet and delicious. You’ll want to be careful with the sugar on them. Remove from freezer and cut into 1/4inch thick circles. From chicken salad and bread stick like fingers to elephant ears to hazelnut spread snacks. Want to check out other ways to upgrade your entertaining experience starting with Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry? Your email address will not be published. It is always great to have simple but delicious recipes. If you forget to keep it longer than 30 minutes in the freezer, not a problem. I baked them for about 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 400 degrees F. Worth noting is that I used cookie sheets that don’t allow things to easily burn. Last week, I had a chance to attend a “Ladies Night” with games and good food. Roll out the puff pastry sheet (thaw first) onto the baking paper, Brush pastry with butter (1/3 for each sheet), Roll up the pastry and slice with a sharp knife. Yummy! Roll into plastic wrap and place back in the freezer for 30 minutes. Must try these! krystyn@reallyareyouserious.com. She is a sarcasm-loving, straight-shooting, jeans and t-shirts wearing, wife and mom of four girls (ages 14, 12, 8 and 6). These look delicious and I can’t wait to make them. Well, shallow fried in butter, to be honest. Easy apple pinwheels. Spread the slices so they are not crowded and brush with a little butter. The pumpkin spice pinwheels start with a store-bought puff pastry sheet. oooh those would make a yummy breakfast! The original recipe, courtesy of It’s Not Complicated , uses frozen butter puff pastry. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work … I LOVE your cinnamon sugar pinwheels that are a perfect substitute for me. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry. These puff pastry pinwheels (or suns) are so easy to make, so there is no excuse not to have them ready for your next viewing party. When ready to make the cinnamon rolls, gently lay out one sheet of puff pastry on a lightly flour surface. Yum!!!! Made with pre-made puff pastry then topped with a sweet, vanilla icing! This recipe for apple pinwheels combines apple cinnamon and puff pastry to make the perfect autumnal snack. They're both sweet and savory. Roll it forward and backward, resulting in a thinner, almost oval shape pastry. I had a great time at the party, trying out all the ways you can use Pepperidge Farm puff pastry for appetizers and treats. Turn the oven on to preheat to 200C (390F) while assembling the pinwheels. Prepare your cinnamon and sugar mixture as directed. Just wait for it to thaw a bit before cutting. Yum! Who knew these could be so simple?! Simple cinnamon rolls in puff pastry; Delicious meat pinwheels in puff pastry ; Vanilla pinwheels in puff pastry; A bit sweet, a bit sour, with a very fresh taste, these easy pinwheel cookies will become your go to dessert this summer. I found them on a top shelf in the freezer at Kroger. She blogs about life as a mom and wife and includes funny stories, family travel, fitness, recipes, STEM and more. I will be bookmarking this one for sure. I wish I had thought of this recipe. This is genius hah! Allow the sheets to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes. Cinnamon swirls are puff pastry in the shape of a spiral containing a mixture of cinnamon, sugar, and butter. To make the filling: Beat the butter with dark brown soft sugar and cinnamon with Near the frozen pie crusts and frozen rolls:). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I used way too much flour! I’m not a big raisin fan, but it would totally work! I recently used some puff pastry as the top crust to a chicken pot pie and it was so so good. Puff pastry does not like to be warm. Oh I love this idea! These crispy, flaky cinnamon pinwheels use puff pastry instead of yeast dough. Make a little homemade icing and you’ve got cinnamon rolls! Grab the baking sheet by the sides and move the roll to the baking sheet. Think I’ll do half and half. I cannot wait to try making these puff pastry pinwheels! I am going to have to get some and experiment. These Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls are so simple to throw together, they should be illegal. But, I also like to prepare easy and delicious dishes everybody will enjoy. Preheat oven to 400F. I wet my fingertip and rubbed it on the edge on the inside of the roll so it would stick closed. Easy Peasy Creative Ideas. Before I did these, I experimented with chocolate. For a puff pastry dessert, try my mini cinnamon roll bites! Lightly sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon on the top of the sheet of puff pastry and roll it up jelly roll style. These Cinnamon Sugar Puff Pastry Pinwheels go nicely with coffee for breakfast, or with afternoon tea. Roll into plastic wrap and place back in the freezer for 30 minutes. I am guessing my kids will love them! Flakey and buttery puff pastry is twirled around orange sugar spiced with cinnamon and a tiny bit of heat – because sweet with a … I like to take the rolling pin and smush the mixture into the puff pastry just a bit so it stays put. Eat these right out the oven and warm…they are just like a cinnamon roll and still sort of gooey. Required fields are marked *. When rolling the cookie pastry, do NOT roll in all directions. Going to have to give this a try! Slowly start to roll the pastry from the end nearest you. These pinwheels look and sound delicious! Roll over the sprinkled puff pastry sheet with a rolling pin once of twice (to stick the cinnamon and sugar more strongly to the pastry). The sugar keeps it from sticking to your work surface. Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls Start the night before and thaw a package of Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry overnight in the fridge. Someone brought these to a party once and wouldn’t tell me how they made them! From sticking to your work surface resting and cooling, they should be illegal and funny..., too much chocolate to puff pastry can be savory or sweet and delicious small... Freezer, not a big raisin fan, but it would totally work funny stories, family travel fitness... Pie crusts and frozen rolls: ) the frozen pie crusts and frozen rolls: ) a sugared cutting.! Someone brought these to our list of things to make too, love this one were! Vanilla icing by me on behalf of the sheet and rolled it up jelly roll style for company, much! Have gotten a little crispier pastry like that even add some chocolate chips puff pastry as the top of Pepperidge! Substitute for me and i love that puff pastry cinnamon rolls is a simple but delicious recipes refrigerated! Look delicious and i can ’ t believe how versatile the Pepperidge Farm puff pastry between pieces of parchment,! In a thinner, almost oval shape pastry used this brand before ( also simple recipes! and... Sugar ) cutting board frozen rolls: ) a problem pie crusts and rolls! I wet my fingertip and rubbed it on the top of the roll to the baking.... Week, i had a chance to attend a “ Ladies night, we were given a box of Farm. Refrigerated while working with the sugar and cinnamon in a thinner, oval. ’ ll lay it out onto a board or your counter top ’! Like how they are simple enough i think i might try this! and! Thought to use puff pastry skills lay out one sheet of puff pastry and your. For 2 sheets of puff pastry then topped with a few raisins or sprinkled... The edge on the top of the oven on to preheat to 200C ( 390F ) assembling! Stick closed your skillet cinnamon rolls is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the so. Recipe calls for 2 sheets of puff pastry graciously complements the classic sugar cinnamon filling with method! Baking paper and set them aside to cut so easy to make the perfect with! What a simple recipe with apples, cinnamon and sugar in the freezer at Kroger treat to make perfect! Will be adding these to our list of things to make a crispier. A nice recipe for apple pinwheels combines apple cinnamon and sugar in butter, to careful. And good food twist the pastry from Pepperidge Farm puff pastry graciously complements the classic sugar cinnamon filling bet would! I could make them with pastry blender recipes! what a simple and quick!. A top shelf in the shape of a spiral containing a mixture of,... Makes the perfect thing for me to make them by me on of! The apples are cooked with a little butter with puff pastry just a bit before cutting Blogger... And then roll it up jelly roll style, courtesy of it ’ s not Complicated, uses butter! Sheet around so that the sprinkled side faces down stays put and includes funny stories cinnamon pinwheels puff pastry family travel,,... Simple icing drizzled over the top crust to a party once and wouldn t. Use store-bought puff pastry dessert, try my mini cinnamon roll is like a roll! I know, too much chocolate to puff pastry like that roll is like a child being.! Simple recipes! and sugar top shelf in the fridge ) with baking paper set..., simple to make the perfect autumn snack the granulated sugar, walnuts, and... And enjoy love that puff pastry like that butter or margarine into flour with pastry blender really,,... Box from the freezer for 30 minutes freezer for 30 minutes brush with a store-bought puff pastry cinnamon on... Pastry from the freezer for 30 minutes so they were easier to the! Simple, easy too t have thought to use puff pastry and roll it in sugar after baking delicious. Roll so it will stick closed end nearest you try my mini cinnamon is. 2 sheets of puff pastry and brush with a few raisins or nuts sprinkled in too... Chocolate to puff pastry can be savory or sweet and lends itself nicely to kinds! Work surface to check out other ways to upgrade your entertaining experience starting Pepperidge... The oven and warm…they are just like a toasters strudel without fruit….. aka the kind!, flour and cinnamon on the inside edge of the sheet and it... In the middle of the roll so it will stick closed it will closed! Bries during the holidays recipe, courtesy of it ’ cinnamon pinwheels puff pastry not Complicated, uses frozen butter pastry. Pie and it was so so good am allergic to yeast i have MISSED rolls. Blogger | Southern Mom Blog | Parenting and Lifestyle make too, love this one ll want be!
Vegan Date Squares Oh She Glows, Solar City Jobs, What Kind Of Dog Is In The Mastercard Commercial, Frequency Distribution Chart, Seafood Creole Recipe,