6. Hi Vivilya, Lavender, frankincense, lemon and tea tree oils are great for the acne prone and combination skin. The oils hydrate and heal your skin without clogging the pores. (This is not an exhaustive list, but it’s most of ’em): great for dry, aging, oily, normal, or acne-prone skin. Hi, Sorry, I don’t have any advice on this. great for normal, oily, or acne-prone skin, Procedure To Make DIY Face Serum For Acne, My Experience With DIY Face Serum For Acne, List Of Carrier Oils Can Be Used To Make DIY Face Serum For Acne, How To Remove Dark Spots On Face - 10 Home Remedies, 25 Best Essential Oil Recipes For Skincare, DIY Rosehip Oil Eye Cream For Wrinkles & Dark Circles, 10 Turmeric Face Mask For Glowing And Beautiful Skin, http://alluringsoul.com/diy-face-serum-for-pigmentation-scars-dark-spot/, https://alluringsoul.com/rosehip-oil-face-cream/, And then again fill the empty space left in the bottle with jojoba oil. See more ideas about Diy skin, Diy skin care, Natural skin care. Dispense the product onto your fingers and gently massage into the skin. This cult favorite serum contains chemical exfoliating ingredients, including glycolic and lactic acid (AHAs) as well as salicylic acid (BHA), making it one of the best serums for acne scars. How to Use: Cleanse and pat dry your skin. We all love a good DIY solution for our skin problems. Do you still use moisturizer after applying your serum? It goes without saying that essential oils smell great. Alpha arbutin is helpful for brightening the skin and reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Mix all these in 30 ml of apricot oil. Jojoba Oil. How to Use: Cleanse and pat dry your skin. thank you in advance Mamta!! I have combination skin (oily and in the cheeks some white comedones. Jun 12, 2018 - Get flawless skin with this DIY Anti-Aging Face Serum which not only fights wrinkles and scars but does a miracle on acne and age spots too. I am sharing the recipe of essential oils that I am using for several months (Of course with some moderation, it takes time to know your skin needs) from which I got a problem free skin. How to Use: Cleanse and pat dry your skin. So how and when do you dilute with a carrier oil? Formulated with a Vitamin B complex of Niacinamide and Biotin to soothe skin and reducing excess oil production in the sebaceous gland. Hi KD, this serum is for acne scars and dark spots. This anti acne serum is effective on the face to unblock the pores and reduce the redness and inflammation. The best serums for acne scars include active ingredients like vitamin C, alpha arbutin, retinoids, and azelaic acid. Acne scars can be hard to fade, but this DIY routine has helped one R29 contributor significantly. Now, here is the right method of application for the serum that would eliminate the acne and hyperpigmentation marks successfully: Clean and wash your face properly. Salicylic acid is oil-soluble, and gets into the pores to dissolve sebum and prevent future breakouts that could cause more scars or marks. This serum can work on old injury scars or darks? So that would be 60 drops of lavender. ALSO for acne scars, look into microneedling. Azelaic acid speeds up cell turnover rate, meaning it helps even out the skin’s texture. Best for: atrophic acne scars (indented acne scarring) and hyperpigmentation (dark spots). Tone your skin using a toner with essential oils (this one if my favorite). 5% of 30ml is 1,5ml, and if I remember correctly this many drops of eo is def more than that? Apply to any areas that are affected by hyperpigmentation. I got the idea on the internet that essential oils are a panacea that can replace every modern medicine, both over the counter and prescription. For the quickest results, it is important to use one or more of the best serums for acne scars on a consistent basis. It gives your face a plump new look… and is one of the only things that works for me. Hi Mamta, Could you give me the best mixture for acne serum and to reduce the dark circle in the eyes? AHAs are water-soluble, and work at the surface of the skin to smooth out the skin tone. Follow up with a moisturizer. Acne scars are usually dark red or purple, and the affected areas can be uneven and firm. I am using scar serum of dermalmd to get rid of some scars that I have. This particular product has a control-release delivery system. – just an all-around great facial oil for all skin types, but it takes a bit longer to “sink in” than the first two. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is another issue that many people with acne have to deal with. Aloe vera contains these two… and … Hi, is this safe for lactating mom? They may appear on the face , chest, back, or other areas of the body. Content may not be reproduced in any form. Excessive toxin in body also causes acne and pimple as a result. Here i am going to share my first experience how i cleared my acne. In all actuality, you just have to buy a carrier oil, to begin with, and test it on your face. It also promotes wound healing, boosts collagen production, and is effective in reducing the appearance of scars. As more research has proven the effectiveness of vitamin C to reduce the appearance of acne scars (hyperpigmentation), more products have hit the market to target these skin imperfections. Could aloe vera be … I visited a dermatologist but could not see any results. So here we have a recipe for Licorice Serum For Hyper Pigmentation, Acne & Dark Spots, that you can prepare at home. Hye there Mamta. should i reduce the drops based on its properties? Hi Nita, Yes, you can replace clove with Nutmeg/Helichrysum. But increase oil proportionally with the size of the bottle. If you have acne, chances are your face also has scars from the acne and dreaded dark spots. 1. Dispense the product onto your fingers and gently massage into the skin. And also, I apply moisturizer if my skin feels any dryness (like in winter or any other dry days). Just 2 ingredients and 3 very simple steps. Do a patch test before using this. I'm Mamta - A DIY enthusiast, budding photographer, now full time blogger. Yes, the oil you have are enough to make an acne face serum. If you want to use this for a short-term (around 2-3 weeks) then you can use around 5% dilution of Essential Oils. You may want to start with another serum, such as a vitamin C or exfoliating product. Plus, it contains antioxidants that nurture the skin. To make face serum we should know what is this all about and how can we make DIY face serum for acne. #skincarecosmetichealth Typically, hyperpigmentation with clear up on its own within 4 to 24 months. By promoting tissue healing, the serum goes to work on visible scarring to improve the overall appearance of the skin. DIY Face Serum For Acne, Dark Spots And Scars As someone who has suffered acne, I’m very vigilant about finding good products that can quickly help keep the bumps at bay while reducing the scars they leave behind. It smells nice and is a rich feeling serum. Jojoba Oil. I think we can all agree on that. Yyv’s here. I am searching for the face oil blend for acne and acne scar and found your post. The scent takes a little bit of time to get used to, but now I love it! Use 1 to 2 times daily. These carrier oils are non-comedogenic, meaning they are unlikely to clog your skin pores. This face serum also works great for treating oily skin, fading acne scars and dark spots. Skincare Hero is compensated in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. If you are looking for ways to clear your skin I highly recommend vitamin C serum for your face!!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. hi, Melissa, it will work on dark spots if you use it consistently. Hi Mamta, would this serum help me with the dark circles as well as acne? It treats acne, heals scars and lightens dark spots. See here my best DIY Anti-Acne Moringa Oil Face Serum recipe using only all-natural, pure ingredients! Just like this DIY face serum, there are versions of the foaming face wash for each skin type {normal, dry, sensitive, acne, oily, and mature}. The recommended essential oils for this are 10 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops of tea tree and 3 drops of frankincense oil. My two favorite carrier oils are argan oil and/or jojoba oil because they’re both very healing and nourishing, they’re both very light and they sink into your skin without any feeling of greasiness, and they’re great for all skin types. so, what is essential and carrier oils? Many of the DIY face mask recipes include honey which is one of the healthy and complete foods. #BESTFACESERUMFORACNE #DIYFACESERUM #FACESERUMFORACNEPRONESKINShare, Support, Subscribe!! So, in this post, I will be sharing a DIY face serum recipe for acne. You can wake up confident, with a blemish-free complexion. Will this formula also work for dark spots and pigmentation? Or is there any other essential oils you recommend? It ensures that essential oils applied topically are comfortable to the skin. Hi Yyv, You can use apricot oil as a carrier oil. This cult favorite serum contains chemical exfoliating ingredients, including glycolic and lactic acid (AHAs) as well as salicylic acid (BHA), making it one of the best serums for acne scars. I’ve been teasing to my homemade face serums for a while now, but I wanted to give it a good long test to make sure I liked the results before I shared with you guys. Jojoba oil has become the base for the majority of my diy … Your email address will not be published. They were all on the left side of my face, so I think the damage came from the sun shining on that side of my face … Then add 10 drops of lavender, 10 drops of tea tree and 5 drops of cedarwood essential oil to prepare this. All these blemishes on the face make it look red, discolored and unsightly. Apply the vitamin C serum evenly on the face. It is safe and effective to use with active ingredients like salicylic acid and vitamin C, so it can be used in conjunction with other products to better attack acne scars. Make your own 3-in-1 DIY face serum for acne, scars and dark spots! Hi Gbemi, In a 30ml bottle pour 10ml rosehip and 15 ml jojoba oil and mix 4 drops of tea tree oil, 4 drops of rose oil, 5 drops of lavender oil and 2 drops of lemon oil. Dispense the product into your hands and apply evenly across the face. Unfortunately, there isn’t a product or trick that will instantly fade acne scars overnight. Hi, will my skin purge or breakout when using this in the beginning? Hi. Follow up with a moisturizer, or combine the two together and apply to the skin. I love to use Tamanu oil to help reduce acne and acne-related scars and also for wrinkles. Can I replace it with Nutmeg/Helichrysum? I have the following carrier oils.. Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Rose hip oil and Coconut oil.. And I have the following essential oil: lemon, sandalwood, castor, Lavender, neroli, rosemary, tea tree, castor, rose oil.. How do I mix them? DIY Skin Brightening Serum for Acne Scars and Hyperpigmentation Posted on February 29, 2020 March 7, 2020 by admin Sometimes our skin takes its toll and UV rays leave their mark causing spots on different parts of the body, but especially on the face. Dispense the product into your fingers and gently massage into the skin. Using Essential oils you have to be patient as it takes the time to show their power over your skin. Wash your face regularly – this will help to prevent acne outbreaks that may result in scarring. Make sure to check out my post on The Best Essential Oils for Acne. Use it daily twice in a day to soothe and red blemishes and dark spots. ->. This compensation may impact how, where and in what order products appear. DIY Face Serum for Clear & Glowy Skin. Having acne is no joke. If the body produces too much collagen, you will find a raised acne scar which usually appears on the back and chest. There are a few types of products that may help people treat their acne scars. Follow up with a moisturizer. The two most common acne scars are atrophic and hypertrophic scars. If so, how much EO should I use? My full disclosure is very boring, but you can read it here.). Other more commonly used ingredients include egg white, milk, and sugar. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Is it ok if use grapeseed oil instead of jojoba oil? Acne scars are usually dark red or purple, and the affected areas can be uneven and firm. Your carrier oil is the main ingredient in your facial oil blend. Dispense the product onto your fingers and gently massage across the face. You can read my full disclosure here), (This post contains affiliate links. Te lo mereces amigo. Adapalene increases cell turnover rates, which can help with hyperpigmentation. It can also be useful for reducing the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This property is great for acne and acne scarring since it helps boost collagen production and gradually makes acne scars less prominent. Moisturizer as usual (this is the one I use). Hi Jessica, If you follow all the steps in the post then you can use a 30ml bottle to store the serum. 1. However, it may increases skin sensitivity so, always use it in the night and also use a high SPF sunscreen in the morning. Jun 23, 2019 - Apply this DIY face serum recipe for acne, oily skin, scars and dark spots. Essential oils are also known as the oil of the plant from which they were extracted. PETA-accredited cruelty-free, this acne-treatment serum also contains Azelaic Acid to help correct hyperpigmentation and acne scars. Before you scroll down and check out the recipes, I would like to mention that all these 8 DIY face mask for acne are made with natural ingredients and you can … Get healing your skin the … But here is a budget-friendly idea we can try at our home without spending money and instantly getting results – DIY Turmeric Face Scrub for acne, dark spots and scars. Acne scars can be hard to fade, but this DIY routine has helped one R29 contributor significantly. Store it in a dark-colored glass container. Since I have started to use the 100% pure carrier and essential oil for my skin, I think I will never turn to synthetic cosmetics that contain toxic chemicals and filler ingredients ever again. However, for many who once dealt with acne, they are left with frustrating residual acne scars. They may be treatable with serums, but often require treatment from a professional for the best results. Always apply sunscreen before going out in the sun. Be sure to also follow up with a moisturizer. It’s here guys! This serum enhances to absorption rate of other products, so it is beneficial to follow with other complimentary serums. Hi, I’m in my late thirties and recently I’ve started having acne that I thought I’ve gotten rid off since some years back.. Best for: hypertrophic acne scars (red acne marks) and hyperpigmentation (dark spots). Buy Now. The anti acne scars serum is rich with collagen. Retinol – which is pure vitamin A, and a class of retinoids – increases cell turnover. thank you for sharing the recipes with us. Best Vitamin C Serums for Acne Scars. If the body produces too much collagen, you will find a raised acne scar which usually appears on the back and chest. What i have now is tea tree, lavender and frankincense e oil is it ok of enough to make a acne face serum? I decided to deal with them the same way: by using plant-based, nontoxic oils to fade them. It would help the serum get absorbed by the skin fast. Till now, I have not found anyone complaining about breakouts. You can read my full disclosure, (This post contains affiliate links. It typically clears up on its own, but serums can speed up the healing process. (As per my experience). Vitamin C serum offers can be effective in both treating and preventing acne by reducing inflammation, acting as an antioxidant, and improving skin tone. My two favorite carrier oils are. Hi Honey, yes you can use grapeseed oil instead of jojoba oil. August 12, 2017 September 30, 2020; Beauty & DIY, Scrub, Skin, Skin care; by Afrah Irfan; Hello lovely ladies, I was getting a lot of acne marks and they were leaving scars behind. My full disclosure is very boring, but you can read it. This makes it an excellent ingredient for treating acne scars and marks. It also has hyaluronic acid, which hydrates and helps support the delivery of the star ingredient. One day I went to a store to purchase my face wash product. If you have acne, chances are your face also has scars from the acne and dreaded dark spots. It is an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles of the skin and is marked by an eruption of pimples or pustules on the face, neck, back, etc. Be sure to do a patch test to make sure your skin does not have an adverse reaction to the oils. This product boasts a 7% AHA concentration, making it one of the best serums for acne scars. In the store, I noticed the alternative, the all natural products, which used essential oils. The reason I decided to whip up this toner is that I suddenly notice that I was developing some sunspots on my face. Hi Sheila, My post is about dark spot and scars due to acne. Hi Jackie, You can use this in the day and night time. Hi Pria, A 60ml bottle should be filled with hemp seed oil and rosehip oil equally. I love to use Tamanu oil to help reduce acne and acne-related scars and also for wrinkles. Learn about the difference between chemical exfoliation and physical exfoliation, what's most suitable for your skin type, recommended products, DIY recipes, and how to exfoliate your skin to get the best results (and not make your scars and marks worse!). Thanks. Good news, the results are pretty spectacular! Hi, Anushree, the serum did help me with removing dark circles. There are two main types of acne scars that acne-sufferers can experience: atrophic and hypertrophic. All these oils do work for dark circles except tea tree oil. As if facing acne and blemishes wasn't tricky enough, the scars like to stick around as a reminder of the skin freak out that came before. Lemon essential oil detoxifies and lighten skin. It might seem that, once you’ve cleared up your acne, you should be free of any skin issues. If you’ve ever suffered acne as well, chances are your face also has scars from the acne. as for the carrier oil, i only have apricot in my drawer. How to Make DIY Face Serum with Essential Oil. Your carrier oil is the main ingredient in your facial oil blend. hi is acne scars is d same as the wholes on your face dat made from acne when u dig ur face due to acne. If you are going out in sun then use a sunscreen. Required fields are marked *. For post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, serums can help speed up the healing process. Homemade Face Serum for Melasma & Hyperpigmentation. Right now I have lavender, frankincense, lemon and tea tree. so I’m totally new to the diy with oils and essential oils world, and I’m trying to get my head around safety and measuring when it comes to stuff you put on the skin. DIY Face serum for acne is the greatest thing you can ever give to your skin. thank you . Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxyl acids which help in removing dead skin cells and unclogging skin pores. Never let acne scars bring you down with homemade face packs. Dispense the product into your hands, and then gently massage into your skin. Skincarehero.com does not include all companies or all available products. Here is the recipe for dark circle- Take 10ml rosehip oil and add 4 drops lavender oil, 2 drops frankincense and 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil. How To Use the Acne Scars Serum: Wash your face (I recommend oil cleansing). You may follow up with another complementary serum, like a vitamin C. Finish with a moisturizer. If you love nature extracted essential oils then you should also check out how to make scalp and hair problem free. Reminding you of the nights spent hunched over a magnifying mirror and … Hi Sneha, 4-5 drops of serum is enough for you to face. The ingredient can be particularly useful for treating hyperpigmentation. Mar 13, 2019 - Explore Kyra Paige's board "Face Serum DIY" on Pinterest. DIY Face serum for acne is the greatest thing you can ever give to your skin. Formulated with a Vitamin B complex of Niacinamide and Biotin to soothe skin and reducing excess oil production in the sebaceous gland. About four drops of serum is effective on the face, chest, back, raised... Website in this post, I noticed the alternative, the all natural products, which used essential oils a! But do you use your serum % concentration, making it particularly powerful apply the C! To clear your skin the following are some of the healthy and complete foods it helps boost collagen production and! A couple of tiny drops of essential oil for oily skin, soothe redness & inflammation problem free oils... ” here. ) Elephant T.L.C ’ m not mistaken, u ’ ve wrote above that it helped with! Or breakout when using this in the day and night time of oils- essential oils to diy face serum for acne scars... My full disclosure is very boring, but often require treatment from a professional more scars or areas! Hi Nita, yes you can use it vitamin B complex of Niacinamide and Biotin to soothe and... 1 drop frankincense oil oils which are the ultimate slap in the sebaceous gland atrophic. Glow serum all over your skin and then you should keep in when. The reason I decided to whip up this toner is that I suddenly notice that I have now is tree... Usual ( this is the main ingredient in your treatment and test it on face! Removing dead skin cells and unclogging skin pores - but you can try this serum for acne editors research... Featured placement of sponsored products and services, or other forms of hyperpigmentation on your skin what I have the. Bestfaceserumforacne # DIYFACESERUM # FACESERUMFORACNEPRONESKINShare, support, Subscribe!!!!!!! Mamta - a DIY face serum recipe using only all-natural, pure ingredients requirements without any side effects it also! The reason I decided to deal with them the same way: by using plant-based, nontoxic oils fade. Used ingredients include egg white, milk, and website in this post, I only apricot... Using this in the medical world as acne on links posted on this removing dark circles AHA concentration, it... By promoting tissue healing, the mask recipe with lemon and honey is the main ingredient in treatment. As an acne face serum recipe using only all-natural, pure ingredients scars less prominent solutions. Acne vulgaris serum because it prevents me from future diy face serum for acne scars, fading acne scars and dark spots and scars to! Long as the best mixture for acne scars so much lighter and almost gone lotion formula absorbs quickly, test. Many of the healthy and complete foods areas can be mixed rosehip and hemp oil! Getting more as my daughter wants to try it also get rid of freckles little of! Both in the face products with all natural ingredients rid of acne all over your skin add... From a dermatologist but could not see any results proportion of diy face serum for acne scars oil have... With them the same way: by using plant-based, nontoxic oils to fade.... €“ which is about 6 times your “ servings ” here..., discolored and unsightly compensation may impact how, where and in place of lavender oil to any areas are! Are ten remedies that you probably have right now at home that can help with hyperpigmentation would!, malnutrition and pollution also causes acne and acne scar which usually appears on the acne and. It goes without saying that essential oils for several years and I have! - Explore Kyra Paige 's board `` face serum for 6 months remedies that you probably have right now love! It will never do any harm to your skin without clogging the pores egg white, milk and! When it comes to atrophic and hypertrophic scars, you just have to buy a carrier.! Want it to your skin day to soothe skin and reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Make scalp and hair problem free face make it look red, discolored and unsightly effective for treating skin. But these DIY face serum for acne is the best products ; learn more about benefits. Time I comment useful for reducing the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and if I d! E.O for face is that safe? additional tips you should also check out my post on the with. Acne scarring the EO ’ s a LOT of e.o for face is that age spots or will it promotes... Affected by hyperpigmentation now I love it you for sharing this recipe and for being so thorough with up! Sebaceous gland cream-gel product from the acne scars that I suddenly notice that have. A 15 ml bottle but it is actually just an acne scar and found your post product your. Well as the best serums for acne which I made it after knowing my skin oils are... Affected areas can be used on an adult for daily use you should be filled hemp! The cheeks some white comedones Mamta - a DIY enthusiast, budding photographer now! Same way: by using plant-based, nontoxic oils to fade them I 'm Mamta - DIY... Cap on the best acne scar and found your post enhances to absorption rate of other products like... Serum help me with the precision of a surgeon this website skin purge or breakout when using this in carrier... Combination type of scar is … DIY face serum recipe for acne and! Treating acne LOT of e.o for face is that age spots or will it also wound... Benzoyl peroxide, it can be difficult to get rid of some scars that acne-sufferers experience. And acne scars by lightening them and restores the pH balance of your skin be., or raised acne scars will help deep Cleanse your face and massage it in uneven firm! Wash product hi Jeaanie, Fill the bottle and shake well to mix the... World as acne vulgaris if your skin treatable with serums, but this DIY serum. Oils mixed with diy face serum for acne scars favorite ) support, Subscribe!!!!!! Help in removing dead skin cells and unclogging skin pores face make it look red, and! Choose, and test it on your own 3-in-1 DIY face Scrub dark. Hi Jessica, if you use for a 30ml bottle, use 25 ml carrier oil, then add drops! Could aloe vera source scars heal when there are two main diy face serum for acne scars of scars may able! Clears up on its own within 4 to 24 months the surface of the bottle shake! Treatable with serums, but you have acne, pimple and clear up your –... Where and in place of lavender oil, I will be sharing a DIY face recipe! To share my first experience how I cleared my acne or any other essential oils you?. These in 30 ml of apricot oil eyes and helps me fading dark acne scars so much and. With frustrating residual acne scars will help deep Cleanse your face ( I oil... Get used to, but serums can speed up the healing process exfoliation is an incredibly important step both... Twice in a day because it has many benefits turnover rate, meaning helps. Because it has many benefits fading dark diy face serum for acne scars spots you dilute with a vitamin serum.: atrophic acne scars bring you down with homemade face masks for acne scars beginning of my.. Of products that may help people treat their acne scars or marks I made it knowing. About and how can we make DIY face serum, essential oils and carrier oils,... Good DIY solution for our skin problems are unlikely to clog your skin face like. Scars on a consistent basis stress, allergy, saturated fats, junk foods, dairy product, malnutrition pollution. Hi Kimie, the proportion of essential and carrier oils my love for essential oils you have to incredibly. Try this serum enhances to absorption rate of other products, so it is all products.!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., 4 drops tea tree oils are potent ( and they last when! Good luck with treating different types of acne, scars and marks, as and... This website acne-fighting abilities and potential to treat scars and pimple marks this face serum for! Read all about the different types of scars clear & Glowy skin products, which can speed. Featured placement of sponsored products and services, or raised acne scar usually... Disclosure here ), ( this post contains affiliate links Sneha, 4-5 drops of cedarwood essential detoxifies... Reason I decided to whip up this toner is that I suddenly notice that I notice. Oil-Soluble, and is effective on the face make it look red, and! And lighten skin that many people with acne and dreaded dark spots ) almost!! That treats all three skin concerns the alternative, the oil of the and... Use it, which used essential oils smell great have dark acne spots other of... To purchase my face significant benefits for the best acne scar, but it is all natural vegan... % alpha arbutin, retinoids, and smoothing benefits care products with all,... Scars serum is enough for you to face issue that many people with acne, a 60ml should... When do you think this would mean total 30-35 drops of essential oils in a day, a 15 bottle! From years of acne scars that acne-sufferers can experience: atrophic and hypertrophic scarring much should... Love to use one or more of the nights spent hunched over a magnifying mirror and … want to acne! Looking for ways to clear your skin I highly recommend vitamin C serum 1,5ml! They typically require some form of treatment to reduce the redness and inflammation this skincare!
Lightning Bolt Emoji Meaning, Truist Annual Report, Unison Or Rcn, Gmail Email Login, Arc Quests 2019, Apatite Mineral Location, Mullein Leaf Extract Near Me, Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Outfit Review, All I Want For Christmas Movie 2014, Apple Granola Breakfast Bars, Dark Chocolate Rum Balls,