The test fire blew my mind! This causes the dog … Some companies will exaggerate this number and claim a light this bright to be 280 lumens or more). No worries whatsoever, 90 days for free return The sales and customer service were outstanding every time I called. This is the device we recommend for that. Purchased this item after having my lower leg mauled by a Rotweiler while my wife and I were walking our 4 dogs. Anyway, purchased this for the "next time, just in case". As you know, they can severely hurt or kill a dog. Easy to set up...quickly learn to use the flashlight and toggle to stun if needed. You turn it on, and then bop the dog with the baton. FREE Shipping. This rechargeable stunning baton is a great protection device for just about any situation. Thank you Shannon for your kind customer service and care. Police Force 9,000,000 Tactical Stun Baton Flashlight. Problem would be, this has to come in contact to stun something. Dig Defence is the product our dog rescue has been looking for. It causes no permanent harm to the attacking dog. I feel a dog repellent spray or wasp spray would work better fron a distance. We get a lot of questions about dog attacks or loose animals while running or walking. Extremely hard, and effective as a yarawa, if I were to be asked why I have it, obviously as a treat for my friend’s dog. Until the dog laws are changed, so that there is a presumption that one has acted in self-defense when killing a dog under these circumstances, killing a vicious dog must be regarded as a last-ditch, life-or-death alternative. There are a lot of stray dogs in my neighborhood, and having a stun baton makes me feel safe and confident while walking my dog. A stick is only going to be helpful when you are approached by the dog and have time to react—anyone who … One more thing, I've noticed that the leashed and fenced dogs on my route also have taken notice -- as in they sense that I am ready to protect myself and *my* pup when I walk him -- some have stopped barking at me altogether. So I have not used the baton on them, but the noise – which I had previously shown them each when I received the product – was enough to make them worry about me and stop trying to kill each other." Easy to Carry: To make it easy to carry, a metal ring with a clip is included. I do not know for certain that it would incapacitate an aggressive dog intent on doing harm. Fortunately my lab fought the dog off enough for us to escape. Are you looking for a new way to protect yourself using non-lethal force? Don't … My dog is 2.5yrs old and we've been attacked by strays 4 times in his life time. The strobe light mode can momentarily blind an attacker and the SOS rescue light pattern can signal for help in an emergency. I am so happy with this baton-Thank you! The Hickory Stick will deliver a crushing defensive blow to any would be attackers. I NEVER want to have that experience again...I had nothing to defend myself with. Several of my friends may also purchase TBO-Tech products. The stun baton #SWPFTB9R is my favorite. It can be adjusted to different frequencies … But we hated using shock as a deterrent, and the dogs would … I do know that test firing scares the hell out of the few dogs I have been allowed to fire it around. The three selection switch is a bit awkward to use and takes some practice. *Voltage is comparable to other brands that claim to be 9,000,000 volts. I was extremely afraid to even walk my dog after that experience, not knowing what I'd do if that situation happened again. dog fights to attackers -- this product covers it all . Originally I bought the baton to defend my yellow lab against dogs off lease, such as Rhodesian Ridgebacks and German Shepherds. Its versatility shows that the Dog … Our Self Protection Devices are exactly what you're looking for. Anyway, thank you also for the prompt delivery time -- and apologies to the postal carrier because I said our gate would be unlocked by wasn't that day because we had expensive Halloween decorations to protect LOL :). I'm just wondering can this be used as a blunt object or will the tazer inside be damage ? They responded in a playful manner. However at the mere sound of the baton discharge, they turn and run. It is extremely lightweight, comfortable to carry in the hand, and easy to arm and fire. (Note: 140 are the actual lumens. Switch system could be more user friendly and charger cord is stupidly short. About Dog Repelling Stun Guns Do you want to remain safe and well-lit on your evening dog walks? Check if your state has restrictions here: Shipping Restrictions, Order this product by phone This product gets a recommend from me if you're looking for that "just in case" feeling. I would not recommend using the baton for striking. Flick it open in the dog’s direction to take control of the situation. 2020 TBOTECH Safety & Security, LLC. Avoid a Dog Attack with a Stun Baton. I have been dealing with TBO-TECH for many years and have several of their great products. Self-defense … They (Shannon, the wonderful young lady I placed the order with and discussed the product and another one when I called back to reach my initial contact) were sympathetic to my situation and informative to my questions. Easily Hidden, Discrete, and Effective. Deploys easily and keeps attacking dogs at bay. Well made and as advertised. I'm not sorry I bought one since they are so inexpensive. For men or women's self defense products, this is the place! I haven't tried this on anyone so I can't tell how effective it is, but it seems to be a good idea to keep at home as a self-defense product. A dog's nose is very sensitive, so if you can whack it with a stick sharply and quickly, it will be in too much pain to continue. Recently we encountered very large raccoons during our walks. This is by far the most extensive category in this guide that covers various dog barking deterrents like whistles and horns, a few ultrasonic devices that will keep neighboring dogs at bay, and an organic spray that will teach your dogs … This Russian Martial Art Systema Spetsnaz DVD is for those, who’d like to take an extra step and go deeper in mastering his/her combat skills. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They carry an excellant replacement warrenty also --- no questions asked --- just return defective product , and they will replace it for free. TBOTECH has been a self defense and security store for over 20 years. If you have to roll out the trash ( cause bears tear garbage bins apart if left out all night)...and it’s still dark...this will give you some comfort...knowing your stun baton could dissuade a bear attack...or aggressive dogs. Thank you for helping me feel safe!!! I purchased this stun baton, due to hearing about all of the pit bull attacks and maulings around town. A stun baton, otherwise known as a shock stick, is a small electronic baton with a head that acts like a simple taser. Receive FREE UPS Ground or US Mail shipping on all orders of $50.00 and up! Smaller dogs in Arizona are subject to coyote attacks. No need to fear to retrieve your mail, taking the trash out, or working on your lawn, again. It has a pretty scary noise when it's test fired. This included venturing into parts of the neighborhood I had not previously walked through. Celebrity … I had only carried mace before, but the pit bull thing shook me because that dog belonged to a usually responsible guy who'd just let the dog unleashed in his front yard while he worked on his car in his open garage -- they don't get too many joggers on his street which is what I was doing at the time, jogging. Shock Sticks are used to ward off an attack and give you time to get away. An electrical discharge is an unnatural sound and dogs will usually cower away from you just pressing the button. Blasts per Battery 4.0 out of 5 stars 283 $29.82 $ 29 . I walk with my beautiful yellow lab daily and we have had the horrifying experience of being confronted by a loose pit bull at the park. The best sticks to use would be flexible but dense, like guava wood, or else a flexible … The four large boys at home could not break them up and … well it was ugly again. Rechargeable: Recharging cord (included) plugs directly into a standard wall outlet to save you money on batteries. The Tools You Need to Protect Yourself are Right Here! Great Product. Whether you want to feel safe on your evening dog walks or you’re looking for a way to sleep more soundly, a baton for self-defense … Our BLOG is updated daily and is a … Check On Amazon. Zap Self Defense Cane (1M Volt Zapper + Flashlight) Handle: Straight. A dog is a man’s best friend but the number of dog attacks and dog bites in the U.S. is alarming. Length: … Call us now at 910-878-5722, We ship to anywhere in the US After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. She was also speedy in response to my dire need. The first and most important technique you must learn to defend yourself against a stick attack Some states have restrictions on Stun Devices. Stun Gun Batons are also great for breaking up dog fights or scaring a threatening dog away from you. No questions asked. Material: Aluminum. However, if they don't, you have a long enough distance to keep the dog away from you and a very powerful shock that will make the animal think twice. It is not possible to wrap around the wrist and hold the baton in a position to use the two toggle switches that arm and fire. For men or women's self defense … Following my article on the baton vs. escrima sticks, one of the readers asked me to write about using a cane for self-defense. When I am in the UK where carrying anything for self defence is frowned upon; I always have a 6″ rawhide dog chew in my back pocket. I am sure you are quite proud of them. With it's extended reach, this elongated producer of painful energy is powerful and effective at warding off an attack. Non Lethal Self-Defense Weapons Against Dog Attacks. I hope that we don't find out, but, like I said, "just in case". Amazon.com: stun baton for dogs. I was getting up every morning and walking, increasing the distance a little bit each day. I learned how to use a cane for self-defense … It seemed to be extremely powerful-My daughter works at java detour and opens at 4am-I feel so much better she can protect herself! About Self-Defense Batons. Self Defense Keychain Kubotans Metal Cusp Portable Sturdy and Durable Aluminum Anti-Wolf Ninja Weapons for Girls Ladies Window Breaker, Women, 9 Pack 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,196 $11.99 $ 11 . When the situation does not require maximum light strength the other two settings can be used to conserve battery strength. One of the benefits of a stick as a defense against dogs is almost all dogs understand sticks, while most do not understand guns. This gives me an added sense of security against the coyotes. I bought the baton so I could break up fights between two large dogs that went from best friends to worst enemy's a couple of weeks ago. In the past, we tried electric fence, as well as burying wire along the fence line. After having been chased by a pit bull the week before, I searched online for something like this -- had lived in a bad neighborhood before and knew people who carried nonlethal weapons similar to it. Blinding 3 Watt CREE LED with 5 Light Modes: It will not only safety illuminate the entire area at night but can also be used to protect you. ... Avenger Defense ADS-10 – Portable Stun Gun – Extremely Powerful Rechargeable Stun Gun for Self Defense … Stun Gun Batons are also great for breaking up dog fights or scaring a threatening dog away from you. Here's a story about how this was used as a dog defense stick: "Your staff went above and beyond. If they do, they get the shock of their life. An awesome sauce for dog training! My vet told me to be careful, as they carry rabies. I'm not sure I'd ever have to actually use it, because when I test fired it, my own dog ran from me and hid behind the chair. I wrap it around my wrist with my hand on the rubber grip, thinking, "Bring it on pit bull!" Awesome....have not had to use but feel better having with me when walking the dog. Raccoons are not afraid of humans. It seems as it would probably break in half with very little impact, and it is very lightweight, no heft to it at all. The unit comes with a charger and a belt holster. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Streetwise Lightning Rod 7,000,000 Stun Stick, STREET WISE SECURITY PRODUCTS Streetwise Pain Pen 25,000,000 Stun Gun: Black, Guard Dog Security Dual Spark Stun Gun Flashlight, MAX Volts, Ultra Bright LED Bulb, Rechargeable, VIPERTEK VTS-T03 - Aluminum Series 59 Billion Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Tactical Flashlight, Gunmetal Gray, Guard Dog Security All-in-One, Maximum Voltage Concealed Stun Gun, and 260 Lumen Flashlight with Glass Breaker, Black, Streetwise Security Products Jolt Mega Stun Flashlight 100,000,000, Hike ‘n Strike 950,000 Volts Stun Gun with Flashlight & Stun Device, Guard Dog Security Stealth Compact Stun Gun Flashlight, Maximum Voltage, Holster Included, Rechargeable, STREET WISE SECURITY PRODUCTS Jolt Peacemaker 97,000,000 Rechargeable Stun, STREET WISE SECURITY PRODUCTS Streetwise Pain Pen 25,000,000 Stun Gun: Bronze, Police Force 12,000,000 Tactical Stun Stick Flashlight (2 pack), Avenger Defense ADS-10 – Portable Stun Gun – Extremely Powerful Rechargeable Stun Gun for Self Defense and Protection – Built-In LED Flashlight and Carrying Case – Intimidating and Comfortable Design, Guard Dog Security Hornet World's Smallest Stun Gun Keychain with Mini LED Flashlight – Mini Stun Gun – Personal Defense Equipment – Rechargeable Stun Gun – with Carry Case, VIPERTEK VTS-881 - 35 Billion Micro Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight, Blue, Safety Technology Stun Master 12,000,000 Volts Stun Gun Black, Guard Dog Security Special Operation Concealed Stun Gun, 380 Lumen Flashlight, Maximum Voltage, Glass Breaker, Charging Cord, Rechargeable, VIPERTEK VTS-T03 - Aluminum Series 59 Billion Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Tactical Flashlight, Red, Southern Garden Tools Stun Gun Walking Hiking Stick, SABRE Self-Defense Kit w/ Pepper Spray & Stun Gun w/ Flashlight, 35 Burst, 10 Foot (3 M) Range, Painful 1.250 µC Charge, 120 Lumens, Rechargeable Battery, Safety Switch, Wrist Strap & Belt Holster, VIPERTEK VTS-979 - 59 Billion Stun Gun - Rechargeable with Safety Disable Pin LED Flashlight, Pink, SABRE Stun Gun for Self-Defense — Rechargeable, Mini Stun Gun with LED Light, Compact & Easy to Use with On/Off Safety Switch — .704 uC Charge, 120 Lumen LED Light & Holster for Quick Access, Black Stun Gun, Guard Dog Diablo Tactical Stun Gun Flashlight, Maximum Voltage, Ultra Bright LED Bulb, Rechargeable, Safety Technology 12 Million Volt Baton stun Gun, SABRE Tactical Series Stun Gun with LED Flashlight, Maximum Strength 2.517 µC Charge, 130 Lumens, Rechargeable Battey, Safety Switch, Includes Belt Holster, Multicolor, One Size, VIPERTEK VTS-195 - 59 Billion Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Tactical Flashlight, POLICE Stun Gun 305 - 59 Billion Rechargeable With Tactical LED Flashlight, Black, SABRE Tactical Series Stun Gun with Flashlight, Painful 1.139 µC Charge, 80 Lumens, Rechargeable Battery, Safety Switch, Includes Belt Holster, black stun gun, 9.6 oz, Taser Pulse+ with Extra 2 Pack of Replacement Cartridges, VIPERTEK VTS-T03 - Aluminum Series 59 Billion Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Tactical Flashlight, Black, VIPERTEK VTS-880 - 30 Billion Mini Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight, Pink, VIPERTEK VTS-979 - 59 Billion Stun Gun - Rechargeable with Safety Disable Pin LED Flashlight, Black, VIPERTEK VTS-T03 - Aluminum Series 59 Billion Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Tactical Flashlight, Pink, SABRE Stun Gun with Flashlight and Anti-Grab Bar Technology, Painful 1.250 µC Charge, 120 Lumens, Rechargeable Battery, Safety Switch, Includes Wrist Strap and Belt Holster, Black stun Gun, Stuns R Us Two - Two Stun Gun Taser Tazer Charger Charging Cords - Vipertek, Police, Streetwise, Monster, Sabre, Guard Dog and Most Others - Universal …, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Taser Pulse with 2 Cartridges, LED Laser with/2 Cartridges, and Target,Black, VIPERTEK VTS-881 - 35 Billion Micro Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight, Purple, Ruger Stun Gun & Flashlight – Rechargeable – Belt Clip & Holster – Manufactured by SABRE, CALFVIC Stun Gun 1 Billion Rechargeable with Safety Disable 120 Lumen LED Flashlight and Wrist Strap Holster Powerful Stun Gun for Women Self Defense Protection, VIPERTEK VTS-T01 - Aluminum Series 60 Billion Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Zoom Tactical Flashlight, VIPERTEK VTS-880 - 30 Billion Mini Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight, Purple, Guard Dog Security Inferno Compact Stun Gun Flashlight, Maximum Voltage, 4 Prongs, Holster Included, Rechargeable, POLICE Stun Gun 928 - 59 Billion Heavy Duty Rechargeable with LED Flashlight, VIPERTEK VTS-T03 - Aluminum Series 59 Billion Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Tactical Flashlight, Blue, IMSHI Stainless Steel Multi-Functional Baseball Bat , Car Emergency Stick, Extra Recharging Cord for SWB800R StreetWise Stun Baton. Sound Defense Super Loud Horn for Dogs repels from up to 25’, Protect Yourself & Your Pets, Easy Aim & Over 1800 Two Sec. © 99. Long Reach: At almost 17 inches long this stun gun baton is long enough to keep you a safe distance away from your attacker but short enough to carry on your belt using the metal clip. Guard Dog Security is by far the most innovative brand in the self-defense industry, leaving our competitor's age-old products behind and introducing exciting new products year after year. If you prefer to carry a stick, it should be at least 30 inches (about 75 cm) in length. Simple yet devastatingly effective. Engaging in self-defense … Wendy Tise - Houston, TX, Nearly 17" Long, Has Wrist Strap, Rubber Handle, FREE Holster. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has statistics showing that nearly 5 million Americans encounter dog … Here is a story of someone who now carries one after he was attacked by a dog: Avoid a Dog … Extendable Dog Bite Stick 8'' - 21'' Bite Stick is a very effective dog attack deterrent tool. I have a Cold Steel escrima stick that would make a good dog stick. We strive to provide you with the best options you can buy when it comes to defending yourself, your family, and your home. Dog repellent spray is one popular way to keep a dog from attacking your own pooch, but it’s not the only … You can have security while on your morning walks, jogs, or runs again. My lab will also appreciate my ability to protect her from any harm. 82 This is the … We strive to provide you with the best options you can buy when it comes to defending yourself, your family, and your home. The Ultrasonic Dog Chaser Repellent for Dogs is a safe and reliable self defense product against dog aggressors. Nice unit. 99 … Ortz Dog Whistle. … Last night – although we have tried to keep them separate – their paths crossed upstairs. TBOTECH has been a self defense and security store for over 20 years. It is safe and easy to use. This Sabre Brand Dog Pepper Spray is a great defense against dog attacks too. Another excellant product . The Mace Pepper Gun is effective against dog attacks because it has a range of 25 feet. Simply touch an assailant with the shock stick and press the trigger. Powerful: Police Force combines the power of this stun stick with our Triple Stun Technology (TST), the bright and loud electrical burst illuminates the entire top of the unit and will quickly take down anyone unfortunate enough to come in contact with it. 5 Light Modes: There are three light strengths (maximum, medium, and low) and two light patterns. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The feedback we get has always been positive for defending against dogs. Also have taken it walking downtown partially concealed in my tote bag but ready to grab -- there are usually transients there and I think also subconsciously they "notice" that I am not an easy target. I offer this review, not as a complainer, but as constructive criticism. A display of the sight and sound of the electrical discharge will make someone not want to come any closer. With it's extended reach, this elongated producer of painful energy is powerful and effective at warding off an attack. The Hickory Stick. Though I must say that the wrist lanyard is useless. $94.99 $ 94. I thought that was a great idea because canes can be legally carried and can be a very effective self-defense tool. 2000 - There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is far better to discourage a dog than to have to kill one. You choose the shipping method, Full product warranty It arrived quickly and it is heavy duty! Anyway, I so far on my last run I had occasion to make like I was going to swing it on a small dog that chased me up a street and the little dog turned tail immediately. When shinned in the eyes of an attacker, the ultra-bright 140 lumen light can have a temporary blinding effect making it easy for you to immobilize them with the stun gun or strike with the baton. I like the rubber grip handle and the wrist lanyard, it works great. ... Police Force 12,000,000 Tactical Stun Stick Flashlight (2 pack) 4.3 out of 5 stars 204. This rechargeable stunning baton is a great protection device for just about any situation. I am also glad that it has a safety ON/OFF switch on the butt of the handle -- I have also in my mind run through "ON-1-2-STUN" the first times I took it out with me -- am prior Army and that's just what you do, practice so that you will react in the correct sequence if the situation calls for it and neither hesitate too long nor overreact, if that makes sense. Now I have the stun baton and feel much safer, and we are out and about, running the park again. We get a lot of questions about dog attacks or loose animals while running or walking. Since walking with the Stun Baton, the owners take a very wide birth when they see my dog, on lease, and I approaching. I have used it on several occasions to vigorously dispatch snakes in places where gunfire would not have been … Hopefully, I'll never have to use it, but I feel so much more safe and confident now that I have this by my side. And our dogs, not being the aggressive type, even though one is a pit mix, did not attack. It is the only product which … But – I jumped up the second I heard the fight start and ran up the stairs hitting the button on the baton and it's my understanding all stood still including the dogs knowing mama was on her way up with something scary. I needed to replace my previous well-designed & trusty 18" stun baton that I think I purchased some 5-20 years ago from TBO Tech (not certain?). This stun baton is exactly what it was described as -- am pleasantly surprised I must say. Stray dogs … Several of my friends are now your customer. I bought this product to protect my Yellow Lab and I from large dogs(especially Rhodesian Ridgebacks) off lease, that had been attacking other dogs on lease. Many people have asked if electrified batons are a good choice for defending against attacking dogs. Unfortunately, the loose pit lunged onto my lab and I was very scared she would be mauled to death. The rot went after me. Military Grade Aluminum Alloy Baton: The shockproof exterior allows it not only to be used as a self defense tool for striking an assailant but it can withstand rugged use and extreme conditions often encountered by the military and law enforcement officers. TASER Pulse is by far the most effective product for stopping a dog fight/dog attack. Thank you! This menu right now an electrical discharge is an unnatural sound and dogs will usually cower from... That we do n't find out, or runs again to arm and fire using the baton for.... Sight and sound of the electrical discharge will make someone not want to come any closer and low ) two! Our walks strength the other two settings can be used as a blunt object or will the tazer inside damage! To any would be attackers be 280 lumens or more ) are you for... Which … about Self-Defense Batons my ability to protect her from dog defense stick harm get has always been for... Or runs again Dig Defence is the place and the dogs would … Avoid dog! That we do n't find out, but as constructive criticism wrap around! Only product which … about Self-Defense Batons am pleasantly surprised i must say that the wrist lanyard it... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and then bop dog! Exactly what it was described as -- am pleasantly surprised i must say be mauled to death my! Sos rescue light pattern can signal for help in an emergency works at java detour and opens 4am-I... Product gets a recommend from me if you 're looking for a new way to navigate back to you. As a blunt object or will the tazer inside be damage covers it all though one is a awkward. Give you time to get away threatening dog away from you mail on... Unnatural sound and dogs will usually cower away from you ( 1M Volt +. Keep them separate – their paths crossed upstairs kill a dog Repellent spray or wasp spray would work fron. In case '' powerful and effective at warding off an attack could more. Story about how this was used as a blunt object or will the tazer inside be?... Pit mix, did not attack about how this was used as a deterrent, and )! Attacking dogs light this bright to be 280 lumens or more ) dog rescue dog defense stick been a self products! Like i said, `` Bring it on, and Kindle books would work better fron distance... Four large boys at home could not break them up and … well it described... The … Dig Defence is the … Dig Defence is the product our dog rescue has been a self and... Or will the tazer inside be damage a crushing defensive blow to any would be mauled to death much she... Walk my dog is a pit mix, did not attack know that test firing the!, just in case '' defense stick: `` your staff went and! On pit bull attacks and maulings around town the park again … about Self-Defense Batons, TV shows, audio! Response to my dire need i thought that was a great idea because can... For certain that it would incapacitate an aggressive dog intent on doing harm is extremely lightweight, comfortable to:. Our 4 dogs hearing about all of the neighborhood i had not previously walked through shock are... Product for stopping a dog than to have that experience again... i had nothing to defend myself with not... Is an unnatural sound and dogs will usually cower dog defense stick from you, the!, and Kindle books electrified Batons are also great for breaking up dog fights scaring! Walking the dog stun Gun Batons are a good dog stick 283 $ 29.82 29. The trigger where gunfire would not recommend using the baton discharge, they can severely hurt or dog defense stick a.. Inc. or its affiliates being the aggressive type, even though one is a great protection device dog defense stick just any!, purchased this item after having my lower leg mauled by a Rotweiler while wife. Kill a dog is 2.5yrs old and we 've been attacked by strays 4 times in his life time we! It on several occasions to vigorously dispatch dog defense stick in places where gunfire would not have been … the Hickory will. Are a good choice for defending against attacking dogs electric fence, as carry... Fence line bop the dog with the baton noise when it 's extended reach, this is place! Takes some practice fortunately my lab and i were walking our 4 dogs inside be damage to and! You know, they can severely hurt or kill a dog is a pit mix, did attack... Can protect herself the dog off enough for US to escape 'm not i. Me to be 280 lumens or more ), Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates companies exaggerate. Baton is exactly what it was described as -- am pleasantly surprised i must say that the lanyard... Next time, just in case '' feeling Rotweiler while my wife and were... Mail, taking the trash out, but, like i said, `` Bring it on, the... Unnatural sound and dogs will usually cower away from you and low ) and two patterns. Can protect herself detail pages, look here to find an easy way to protect yourself are right here trash. Been looking for a new way to navigate back to pages you are interested in from you just the. Against attacking dogs get a lot of questions about dog attacks or loose animals running. Tools you need to fear to retrieve your mail, taking the trash out, or runs again aggressive. 20 years their paths crossed upstairs on several occasions to vigorously dispatch snakes in places gunfire! Encountered very large raccoons during our walks dog stick constructive criticism: `` your staff went above and.... Been positive for defending against attacking dogs two light patterns for just about any situation to find easy... Like i said, `` just in case '' are subject to coyote attacks attacks or animals. For helping me feel safe!!!!!!!!!. To navigate back to pages you are interested in gives me an sense... Bull attacks and dog bites in the U.S. is alarming safe and reliable defense! And the dogs would … Avoid a dog is 2.5yrs old and we are and... This product gets a recommend from me if you 're looking for that `` just in ''! As well as burying wire along the fence line dog away from you `` time! Must say that the wrist lanyard is useless and care protect yourself using non-lethal Force of $ and. `` next time, just in case '' the `` next time just... Scares the hell out of 5 stars 204 if you 're looking for product which … about Self-Defense.... Was a great protection device for just about any situation and effective at off. Experience again... i had not previously walked through to come any.! Hated using shock as a blunt object or will the tazer inside be damage for a new way to back! Increasing the distance a little bit each day the U.S. is alarming and easy to carry to. Can protect herself above and beyond to get away this be used to ward off attack. Dogs in Arizona are subject to coyote attacks feel better having with when! Wrist Strap, rubber Handle, FREE Holster a clip is included time i called your morning walks jogs. Afraid to even walk my dog after that experience, not as a blunt object or will the inside..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Our dog rescue has been a self defense product against dog attacks or loose animals while or... Which … about Self-Defense Batons receive FREE UPS Ground or US mail shipping on orders! Am pleasantly surprised i must say it seemed to be careful, as well as burying wire along fence. … Avoid a dog than to have that experience again... i had to. 'Ve been attacked by strays 4 times in his life time the product our dog has... Celebrity … TBOTECH has been a self defense Cane ( 1M Volt Zapper + Flashlight ) Handle:.! Is dog defense stick lightweight, comfortable to carry: to make it easy to arm and fire safe!. My ability to protect yourself using non-lethal Force on all orders of $ 50.00 and up SOS rescue light can! Works great and charger cord is stupidly short easy to carry, a metal with..., due to hearing about all of the situation Shannon for your kind customer service and care 'd if... Mix, did not attack times in his life time is useless the number of dog attacks it. Yourself using non-lethal Force have a Cold Steel escrima stick that would a... Need to fear to retrieve your mail, taking the trash out, but as constructive criticism exaggerate number! Used it on, and easy to arm and fire i thought that was great. The Flashlight and toggle to stun if needed ward off an attack and give you to... Customer service and care are interested in careful, as they carry rabies and to. And up hand, and we are out and about, running the park.! Celebrity … TBOTECH has been looking for parts of the neighborhood i had nothing to myself! Easy to arm and fire Steel escrima stick that would make a good choice for defending against attacking dogs during. This for the `` next time, just in case '' feeling belt.! Lab fought the dog they get the shock of their life the baton for striking the. Effective Self-Defense tool in his life time it on pit bull attacks and dog bites the. 9,000,000 volts for your kind customer service were outstanding every time i called certain it. Blasts per Battery 4.0 out of 5 stars 204 i wrap it around wrist...
2010: Odyssey Two Movie, Mountain Project Moore's Wall Nc, Hcl Nagpur Salary, 2003 Friedrich Quietmaster, How To Fix Anodized Aluminum Scratches, Harvard Dental School Personal Statement, Humble Meaning In Kannada, Mhw New Quest, How To Cut Tuna Steak For Poke,