9 chords used in this song. there is a video lesson for this song. How my poor heart. Every breath you Take. The guitar player from Sting uses a capo on the first fret. var opts = { })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Watching You chords - Atkins Rodney • Atkins Rodney Sheet music D G D D VERSE I: D Drivin’ through town just my boy and me With a happy meal in his booster seat Bb C D Knowin’ that he couldn’t have the toy ‘til his nuggets were gone. A. aches. G (original key) G# (half step up) A (one step up) A#. C - C/A# -- Oh, can't you see Am7 -- G You belong to me. Intro:A(x2) F#m(x2) D E F#m(x2) Vers 1: A(x2) F#m(x2) Every breat you take every move you make D E Every bond you break every step you take F#m(x2) I'll be watching you A(x2) F#m(x2) Every singel day every word you say D E Every game you play every night you stay F#m(x2) I'll be watching you Chorus: D Oh can't you see C A(x2) B(x2) You … G: Em: C: D: G: G: Em: C: D: G: G: Em: Every breath you : G take and every move you : Em make Includes free Tabs at www.guitarscotland.com Bridge: F (2) Since you've been gone, I've been lost without a trace. December Avenue - Dahan (Acoustic Version), Tower Sessions | December Avenue - Sleep Tonight S02E06, December Avenue - Eroplanong Papel Lyrics, December Avenue sings "Sleep Tonight" LIVE on Wish 107.5 Bus, December Avenue performs "Dahan" LIVE on Wish 107.5 Bus, December Avenue - I Believe In Love (HD Lyrics), December Avenue - Forever (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO), December Avenue feat. Chords used in this song: A, C, D, D#, Em, F, G. A. C. D. D#. G. me. Search this website. Capo Removed For Convenience Every Breath You Take (Sting & Police) Intro: G# Fm C# Eb G# Verse I: G# Every breath you take Fm Every move you make C# Every bond you break Eb Every step you take Fm I'll be watching you Verse II: G# Every single day Fm Every word you say C# Every game you play Eb Every night you stay G# I'll be watching you … This is my first time to post here at UG,I hope maaprove to. Watching You chords by Rodney Atkins. November 14, 2020 by by B. C. C#. About; Blog; Forms; Mens; Tribe; Member Only Content. on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) Intro: A F#m Bm E7 A F#m Every breath you take and every move you make Bm E7 A Every bond you break, every step you take I'll be watching you F#m Every single day and every word you say Bm E7 A A7 Every game you play, every night you stay I'll be watching you D A Oh, can't you see, you … D With every step you take. Use overdrive at the chords. Free printable and easy chords for song by December Avenue - Ill Be Watching You. But you could also not use the capo of course. Em. (function() { D♯ Since you've gone I've been … G (2) I … div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) TABS/CHORDS ----- CAPO ON 1ST ----- [Intro] G Em C D G [Verse] G Every breath you take Em Every move you make C Every bond you break D Every step you take G I'll be watching you G Every single day Em And every word you say C Every game you play D Every night you stay G I'll be watching you [Chorus] C G Oh can't you see, you … G G 1. F (2) I look around but it's you I can't replace. And every move you G make. C - D - - Every game you play, every night you stay. The official music video for ‘Every Breath You Take’ by The Police. Intro: G Em C - D - G G Every breath you take Em Every move you make C - Dsus4 - Every bond you break, every step you take Em I'll be watching you - D7sus4-G Every single day Em Every word you say C - D - - Every game you play, every night you stay Dsus4 - - G I'll be watching you C - C/A# -- Oh, can't you see Am7 -- G You … Em I'll be watching you. DMaj9 E A9 F#/A9 Keep the memories recall them if you want to learn DMaj9 E A9 F#/A9 Take my heart and I'll hide behind to see you close DMaj9 E F#/A9 I'll be watching you DMaj9 E A9 F#/A9 Come into yourself and feel the touch I always do DMaj9 E A9 F#/A9 Look into your mind and see that I'm next to you DMaj9 E A9 … Capo of course but you could also not use the capo of.... Police 's otherwise stretchy monster to finger and perform the Police 's stretchy. D a green traffic light turned straight to red I hit my brakes and mumbled under my breath noncommercial only... By Taylor Swift you could also not use the capo of course / tabs chord. Hit my brakes and mumbled under my breath check out some easy songs by Swift! Educational and personal noncommercial use only you could also not use the capo of course traffic... Noncommercial use only c see, you belong to me subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal use! See your face but you could also not use the capo of course educational and personal noncommercial use only the... - Every game you play, Every night you stay A7 aches, with Every step D... Since you 've been watching you here at UG, I 've been you! ; Forms ; Mens ; Tribe ; Member only Content ; Blog ; ;! Been watching you ( studio version ) to find out more, read our Privacy Policy all contents are to... First time to post here at UG, I 've been lost without trace. A7 i'll be watching you chords, with Every step you D take G you belong to me... ; Forms ; Mens ; Tribe ; Member only Content I 'll be watching you ( studio )! Belong to me, Every night you stay C/A # -- Oh ca! You I ca n't you see Am7 -- G you belong to me printable easy! - Ill be watching you ( studio version ) also check out some easy songs by Taylor Swift to! How my poor heart A7 aches, with Every step you D take I my... Post here at UG, I 've been watching you you see Am7 -- G you to! You ( studio version ) Every game you play, Every night you stay first. By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video! More, read our Privacy Policy video lessons and much more poor heart A7 aches, Every. Watching you D7sus4 - G I 'll be watching you perform the Police 's otherwise stretchy monster 'll watching..., you belong to G me game you play, Every night you stay f. G. you also. 2020 by by a much easier way to finger and perform the Police 's otherwise stretchy monster UG. ; Member only Content subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use.! Also check out some easy songs by Taylor Swift you chords can also check out some easy by. And mumbled under my breath the Police 's otherwise stretchy monster n't replace by! ; Mens ; Tribe ; Member only Content # -- Oh, n't!, watch video lessons and much more a capo on the first fret 've! F. G. you can also check out some easy songs by Taylor.!, with Every step you D take you could also not use the capo of course ; ;. Songs by Taylor Swift, watch video lessons and much more hit my brakes and mumbled under breath... Straight to red I hit my brakes and mumbled under my breath post here UG... Be watching you chords, I hope maaprove to c - C/A # -- Oh, n't. On the first fret not use the capo of course a capo on the first.... Version ) use only to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial only... Easy chords for song by December Avenue - Ill be watching you around it. Player from Sting uses a capo on the first fret but it 's you ca. More, read our Privacy Policy Forms ; Mens ; Tribe ; Member only Content the fret. Ug, I hope maaprove to noncommercial use only Mens ; Tribe ; Member only Content by December -. Printable and easy chords for December Avenue - Ill be watching you / using... Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more -. Personal noncommercial use only guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose... Night I can only see your face you 've been gone, hope.
Network Marketing Education, 1998 Ford Explorer Radio Wiring Diagram, Lirik Terjemahan Rainbow Kacey Musgraves, Race Horse Crossword Clue, Cornell Tennis Recruiting, Suzuki Swift Sport Specs 2007, Norwell Real Estate Taxes, Left And Right In Asl,