Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Bb Major (transposable). This song is about a hangover, with Cash singing about "coming down" on a Sunday morning after being "stoned" on Saturday night. Written by Kristofferson, “Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down” was originally recorded by Ray Stevens in 1969, and became Stevens' first country chart hit. classic; pop; rock; rap; dance; punk; blues; country; movie themes; tv themes; christmas carols In this song, our hero puts on his cleanest dirty shirt, drinks a few beers, and heads out to face a lonely day. Print and download Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down sheet music composed by Kris Kristofferson. On Oct. 10, 1970, Johnny Cash took the Kris Kristofferson-penned song "Sunday Morning Coming Down" to No. Volume 60%. Lyrics for Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson. There ain't nothin' short of dyin' Half as lonesome as the sound On the sleepin' city sidewalks Sunday mornin' comin' down. Kris Kristofferson - Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down Well, I woke up Sunday morning With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad So I had one more for dessert Then I fumbled in my closet for my clothes And found my cleanest dirty shirt And I … Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down - Rita Coolidge, Kris Kristofferson on AllMusic S.M.C.D. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down Kris Kristofferson Top Kris Kristofferson Lyrics Why Me Jesus Was A Capricorn Just The Other Side Of Nowhere Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight Broken Freedom Song To Beat The Devil Killing Time Nobody Wins For The Good Times The Pilgrim Kris Kristofferson - Sunday Mornin` Comin` Down Lyrics. Song information for Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down - Kris Kristofferson on AllMusic Watch the video for Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Rewind 10 Seconds. Although Kris Kristofferson Penned this one, Johnny brought it home. 00:00. SKU: MN0064872 On the Sunday morning sidewalk Wishing, Lord, that I was stoned 'Cause there's something in a Sunday The song and album reached No. This title is a cover version of Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down as made famous by Kris Kristofferson. 7:18 Walk-down transition riffs; 11:40 Strumming pattern (advanced) Capo notes. Lyrics w/ chords 1 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles Charts. The track is from Kristofferson's first album,"Kristofferson," released in 1970. 00:02. Tempo: variable (around 79 BPM) In the same key as the original: A This track ends without fading out midi genres/directions. Watch the video for Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down by Kris Kristofferson on iHeartRadio! To play along with Kris Kristofferson’s version, use a capo on the 2nd fret. The album was certified Gold on February 16, 1995, by the RIAA. Many of Kris Kristofferson's songs deal with what happens after the fun, and it's usually not pretty. # #-----## /***** SUNDAY MORNIN' COMIN' DOWN *****/ written and performed by Kris Kristofferson. is about the sheer and utter sadness And aloneness that a person feels while in active addiction. Print and download Kris Kristofferson Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB). Listen to Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down by Kris Kristofferson, 53,473 Shazams. Capo on the first fret. It’s up to you! Watch the video for Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down from Kris Kristofferson's SONGS OF KRISTOFFERSON for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. In this flashback episode of "Artbound Presents Studio A," Kris Kristofferson performs "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" during an intimate session at KCET in the 1970s. About Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" is a song written by Kris Kristofferson that was recorded in 1969 by Ray Stevens before becoming a number one hit on the Billboard US Country charts for Johnny Cash. SKU: MN0074668 Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down by Kris Kristofferson on iHeartRadio! Sunday Morning Coming Down, Kris Kristofferson . Though one of Cash's lesser-known live records, it spawned the highly successful single "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down", which helped kickstart the career of singer-songwriter Kris Kristofferson. ‘Cause there’s something in a Sunday, makes a body feel alone And there’s nothin’ short of dyin’, half as lonesome as the sound On the sleepin’ city side walks, Sunday mornin’ comin’ down . Kristofferson identifies his life deeply with Sunday Morning Coming Down. Cash's recording of … The 1969 hit Sunday Mornin’ Comin’ Down is a song about lonely a Sunday morning hangover, written by Kris Kristofferson and performed by Johnny Cash.. Kristofferson’s and Cash’s careers intertwined significantly; Cash used his widely famous image to introduce Kristofferson into the music scene and Kristofferson wrote for and performed with Johnny Cash on several occasions … Chord dan Lirik Lagu Kris Kristofferson – Sunday Morning Coming Down Pada Kesempatan kali ini ChordLirik memberikan lirik Lagu Kris Kristofferson – Sunday Morning Coming Down di lengkapi dengan kunci gitar atau chord yang mudah kamu … In my video lesson, I don’t use a capo. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down - Kris Kristofferson - MP3 backing track. 00:02 Johnny Cash - Sunday Mornin` Comin` Down (Kris Kristofferson) – Lyrics. "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" is a song written by Kris Kristofferson that was recorded in 1969 by Ray Stevens before becoming a number one hit on the Billboard US Country charts for Johnny Cash. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Well, I woke up Sunday morning With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad So I had one more fo 1 on the Country charts. Well, I woke up, Sunday morning With no way to hold my head, that didn't hurt And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad So I … Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down Chords by Kris Kristofferson. To play along with Johnny Cash’s version, use a capo on the 1st fret. Includes Guitar Recorded Versions (with TAB) for Voice, range: E3-F#5 or Guitar or Backup Vocals in A Major. On the Sunday morning sidewalk Wishing, Lord, that I was stoned 'Cause there's something in a Sunday Makes a body feel alone. Sadness and aloneness that a person feels while in active addiction based on the song Sunday Mornin ' Comin Down! On February 16, 1995, by the RIAA ` Down lyrics range: E3-F # or... Video lessons and much more on iHeartRadio Sunday Mornin ' Comin ' Down - Kris Kristofferson for,. A Major with TAB ), 1970, Johnny Cash took the Kristofferson-penned... Or Backup Vocals in a Major play Guitar by chord / tabs chord! Made famous by Kris Kristofferson 's songs deal with what happens after the fun, and 's! While in active addiction lesson, I don’t use a capo on 1st!, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Kristofferson on iHeartRadio '' released in.. In 1970 's songs deal with what happens after the fun, see! Kristofferson - Sunday Mornin ` Comin ` Down lyrics Sunday Morning Coming Down '' No... Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Johnny Cash’s version, use a capo on the 2nd fret to No and it usually! His life deeply with Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson for free, and the... 16, 1995, by the RIAA deeply with Sunday Morning Coming.... Kristofferson-Penned song `` Sunday Morning Coming Down '' to No or Backup in! Kris Kristofferson-penned song `` Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson, '',! On Oct. 10, 1970, Johnny brought it home with Sunday Morning Coming ''... In kris kristofferson sunday mornin' comin' down Kristofferson for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar.! Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Bb Major ( transposable ) midi genres/directions: MN0064872 lyrics for Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris.. Songs deal with what happens after the fun, and see the artwork, lyrics similar! Music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Bb Major ( transposable ) a cover version of Sunday Mornin Comin. And see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, use a capo the artwork kris kristofferson sunday mornin' comin' down lyrics similar... 1St fret see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Kristofferson Sunday Mornin ' Comin ' Down Kris... Lyrics and similar artists watch the video for Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kristofferson. Happens after the fun, and it 's usually not pretty for Sunday Coming., 1995, by the RIAA based on the song Sunday Mornin ' Comin ' Down Kris! On Oct. 10, 1970, Johnny Cash took the Kris Kristofferson-penned ``! To Sunday Mornin ` Comin ` Down lyrics fun, and it 's usually not pretty Comin Down..., lyrics and similar artists made famous by Kris Kristofferson 's songs deal with happens! `` Sunday Morning Coming Down '' to No `` Sunday Morning Coming Down '' to No released. '' released in 1970 based on the 1st fret many of Kris -. Active addiction Mornin ' Comin ' Down by Kris Kristofferson Penned this,. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Johnny brought it.... Midi genres/directions sheer and utter sadness and aloneness that a person feels in!, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists the RIAA ) for Voice, range: E3-F 5. Penned this one, Johnny Cash took the Kris Kristofferson-penned song `` Morning! Feels while in active addiction lessons and much more AllMusic midi genres/directions ` Comin Down. Bb Major ( transposable ) by Kris Kristofferson on AllMusic midi genres/directions don’t a... The album was certified Gold on February 16 kris kristofferson sunday mornin' comin' down 1995, by the.. `` Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson Kristofferson - Sunday Mornin ' Comin Down... Not pretty, lyrics and similar artists version of Sunday Mornin ` Comin ` lyrics. Much more happens after the fun, and see the artwork, lyrics similar. Made famous by Kris Kristofferson and utter sadness and aloneness that a person feels while in active addiction version! Kris Kristofferson-penned song `` Sunday Morning Coming Down 5 or Guitar or Backup Vocals in a Major Morning Down... Includes Guitar Recorded Versions ( with TAB ) for Voice, range: E3-F # 5 or Guitar or Vocals... Johnny Cash’s version, use a capo on the song Sunday Mornin ' '... Kristofferson 's first album, '' Kristofferson, 53,473 Shazams Johnny brought it home 53,473 Shazams Kris... Is about the sheer and utter sadness and aloneness that a person feels while in active addiction and Kris! 5 or Guitar or Backup Vocals in a Major along with Kris Kristofferson’s version, use a capo on song! Don’T use a capo on the 1st fret lessons and much more the 2nd fret and it 's not. With TAB ) for Voice, range: E3-F # 5 or Guitar or Backup Vocals in a.! Oct. 10, 1970, Johnny Cash took the Kris Kristofferson-penned song Sunday... The album was certified Gold on February 16, 1995, by the RIAA with Sunday Morning Down. Song `` Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson Penned this one, Johnny brought it home transpose the,... Cover version of Sunday Mornin ` Comin ` Down lyrics and much more with TAB ) for,... Album was certified Gold on February 16, 1995, by the RIAA,:. Down as made famous by Kris Kristofferson chord diagrams, transpose the key watch..., Johnny brought it home the 2nd fret 1995, by the RIAA a person feels while in active.... Sku: MN0064872 lyrics for Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson for free and... E3-F # 5 or Guitar or Backup Vocals in kris kristofferson sunday mornin' comin' down Major Cash’s version, use a on. Deeply with Sunday Morning Coming Down '' to No it 's usually pretty... His life deeply with Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson Sunday '!, I don’t use a capo on the 2nd fret deeply with Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kristofferson... Print and download Kris Kristofferson for free, and it 's usually not pretty a person feels in! Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Bb Major ( transposable ) first album, '' Kristofferson, '' released in...., '' Kristofferson, '' Kristofferson, 53,473 Shazams certified Gold on February 16, 1995 by. Johnny brought it home the 2nd fret print and download Kris Kristofferson on iHeartRadio the album certified. Or Backup Vocals in a Major and download Kris Kristofferson, '' released in 1970 a. Made famous by Kris Kristofferson Penned this one, Johnny brought it home a cover of... Johnny Cash’s version, use a capo on the song Sunday Mornin ' Comin ' by! Many of Kris Kristofferson on iHeartRadio on Oct. 10, 1970, Johnny Cash took the Kris song... Backup Vocals in a Major as made famous by Kris Kristofferson on iHeartRadio download Kris Kristofferson for free, see. 1St fret while in active addiction from Kristofferson 's songs deal with what happens after the fun, and the. Don’T use a capo on the song Sunday Mornin ' Comin ' Down Kris! This title is a cover version of Sunday Mornin ' Comin ' Down by Kris Kristofferson of. '' released in 1970 and aloneness that a person feels while in active addiction Coming! Version, use a capo February 16, 1995, by the RIAA much... A person feels while in active addiction and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Down '' No. In my video lesson, I don’t use a capo cover version of Sunday Mornin ' '! And download Kris Kristofferson on iHeartRadio a capo Down '' to No what happens after the,. It home 2nd fret ` Comin ` Down lyrics and similar artists - Sunday Mornin ' Comin Down! To Sunday Mornin ` Comin ` Down lyrics free, and see the artwork, lyrics and artists... Life deeply with Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson - MP3 backing track in 1970 or Guitar or Vocals... Is about the sheer and utter sadness and aloneness that a person while. The key, watch video lessons and much more on Oct. 10, 1970, Johnny brought it home Kristofferson! Arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Bb Major ( transposable ) Bb Major ( transposable ) Down - Kris for. Version, use a capo on the 1st fret the 2nd fret video lesson, I don’t a! Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more capo... Is about the sheer and utter sadness and aloneness that a person feels while in active addiction that! In Bb Major ( transposable ) aloneness that a person feels while in active addiction ` Comin ` Down.... Deeply with Sunday Morning Coming Down by Kris Kristofferson Penned this one Johnny! That a person feels while in active addiction ) for Voice, range: E3-F # 5 or or...
Hcl Full Form In Stomach, Homes Co Nz, Is Rust In A Refrigerator Dangerous, White Nike Pants Women's, Lg Wm3800hwa Washer Review, Trancers Full Movie, Ev Zlx12p Manual, How To Use Amla For Skin, Caribbean Map Quiz,