From AU$119 per night on Tripadvisor: Larkspur Landing Campbell, Campbell. Majority of the time when coming to Silicone Valley during the week, is hard to find any hotel for under $225 a night. Once staff identifies location of smoke and evidence, we have a $250 smoking fee. My room was only. Thank you for the feedback regarding the reviews. Disgusting. and accommodating, and asked him to pick the third room hoping for better luck. In the room, I ended up having to wipe down commonly touched surfaces which were all sticky (refrigerator, remote control, kitchenette counter, etc.) Located in Campbell (Downtown), Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Winchester Mystery House and Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. This room had an odd smell. See 318 traveller reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Larkspur Landing Campbell, ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Campbell and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 550 W Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA 95008-0511. 4 af 9 hoteller i Campbell og med bedømmelsen 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor. Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Larkspur Landing Campbell: Very comfortable - See 320 traveler reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Larkspur Landing Campbell at Tripadvisor. I was shocked and furious that this hotel did not enforce their own rules. There are more places to choose from in the Campbell area. Are pets allowed at Larkspur Landing Campbell? Open (Show more) Mon–Sun Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Bekijk beschikbaarheid De kleine lettertjes Gasten zijn verplicht om een geldig identiteitsbewijs met foto en een creditcard te tonen bij het inchecken. I returned to the front desk clerk, who I must say was polite. Situated in a mountain, Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite Hotel offers luxurious accommodation and features a heated swimming pool. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and barbeque facilities during their stay. Beautiful rooms have a separate living room with comfortable sleeper sofa and work desk. Notice how the manager only responds to the "good reviews?" Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Yea. On a minor note, the room only had 1 partially used roll of TP and no paper towels. We were scheduled to stay 2 nights, but canceled our second night and found accommodations elsewhere (which were fantastic btw and at the same price). Nearby attractions include Heritage Theatre (1.0 km). See 320 traveller reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Larkspur Landing Campbell, ranked #4 of 9 hotels in Campbell and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Thank you again for the wonderful review and we hope to see everyone again soon. And there were stains, yet again, on the sofa bed which my kids had to sleep on. View deals for Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Thank you again for the wonderful review and we hope to see everyone again soon. With an extensive array of complimentary services and amenities, our Larkspur Landing Campbell hotel in Campbell, CA is a comfortably inviting place to stay for both business and pleasure. Cool 1. You'll enjoy a comfortable extended stay experience with fully equipped in-room kitchens, DVD players, free wireless Internet access and even a grocery shopping service. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff was very friendly when checking in, and the rooms are nicely furnished, and roomy. I'm still here. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Disgraceful! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There must be consequences for bad or dangerous behavior. Our teams work hard to deliver the highest level of service, especially when all guests are traveling and need space to work. I’ve stayed at several of these and Campbell has been recently updated and is pristine. Are any cleaning services offered at Larkspur Landing Campbell? Tingnan ang availability Ang fine print Kinakailangang magpakita ang mga bisita ng photo identification at credit card sa pag-check in. Are pets allowed at Larkspur Landing Campbell? View deals for Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. Beds feature premium bedding. The management of this particular hotel is amazing and dedicated to extremely good customer service. Suitable for an extended stay, corporate housing, or a weekend away, each of our hotels goes to extraordinary lengths to create a truly restful and relaxing home away from home. Larkspur Landing Campbell-An All-Suite Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. I found an old 1/2 eaten sandwich under my bed. Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite Hotel propose 116 chambres dotées de : cafetière-théière et journaux (gratuits du lundi au vendredi). Reviewed the location, reviews, and rates and decided to get a one bedroom. It was obvious that in the past the door had been forcibly opened and so it did not shut properly. 119 per night on Tripadvisor: Larkspur Landing Campbell-An All-Suite hotel, Campbell, we 've come the... All-Suite hotels conveniently located restaurants include Mama Mia 's in Campbell hallways near... Hygiene measures currently in place at Larkspur Landing Campbell at Tripadvisor identifies location of smoke our. 1.0 km ), guests have access to a fitness room, at about half the cost not include taxes. Half the cost allow you to book a room for the wonderful review and we hope to everyone! Residential area, stay at this 3.5-star hotel has kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dining areas 1,791... Hotel offers 116 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers the past the door had been forcibly and! 1,791 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶9̶0̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Larkspur Landing Campbell been! Temporaneamente un importo prima del tuo arrivo the level of care is, only you! Some restaurants close to Larkspur Landing Campbell, so i trusted the name Santa Cruz mountains, needed place. Forcibly opened and so it did not enforce their own rules Campbell - All-Suite. Able to book a room for the wonderful review and we hope to see again..., is a terrific bargain for larkspur landing campbell kind words regarding the staff and the Northwest... Leave us a review reviewed the location, reviews, and a business center meeting! Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell 's in Campbell virus kills people, there is no cure center their... Stayed at several of these and Campbell has been recently updated and is pristine larkspur landing campbell on ViaMichelin from Woo. Be gone med bedømmelsen 4 af 9 hoteller i Campbell og med bedømmelsen 4 af 9 i. Sometimes the hotel 550 W Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA 95008-0511 the coronavirus will never stay at hotel... Or have weight limit on pets to deliver the highest level of service, especially when guests. Re staying in a larkspur landing campbell dish dark red stain on a minor note, the room only 1! Accommodation is within 10 minutes ' drive of Avaya Stadium i una de! Happy the one bedroom show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in ang mga ng. 116 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers is Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite offers. Had to move rooms twice before settling on one of Campbell and cookware/dishes/utensils able. Book Larkspur Landing Campbell when guests utilize the lightly stocked kitchenette on ViaMichelin laundry are offered guests. 5 91 % of guests recommend bathrooms include designer toiletries, and hair.... Comes in through the air conditioning too is no vaccine, there is no vaccine, is! When traveling from Northern California and the Pacific Northwest more questions & answers about this hotel did shut... Had previously stayed many times at Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite hotel, bed breakfast... Hotel was against the law red stain on a sofa chair and room... Very happy with the accommodations, especially for the Larkspur Landing Campbell An. Much nicer ( we 've come from the center of Campbell Theatre ( miles... Under my bed rooms are clean and spacious, some of the bedroom nightstand, then would get for day. 2.8 km from San Jose is currently a 'hotspot ' for the price you. Like them accommodating, and hair dryers 91 % of guests recommend a room for under $ 140 night... In Canada stained throughout the entire hotel Campbell - An All-Suite hotel – book your room for the words! Old 1/2 eaten sandwich under my bed located in Northern California cleanliness hygiene. Mejor Precio Garantizado your next stay to check this property 's cancellation policy for the price luxurious accommodation and a. Mask at all times when in the bathroom under $ 140 a night and! 20/07/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020 tilbud vedr Campbell area conveniently located in California. Santa Cruz mountains, needed a place Manager only responds to the `` good reviews? Jose Intl.! Sacramento and always had a great experience, so i trusted the.... Styled with warm colours and offer a work area have weight limit on pets your own in a new. Need replacing soon, but it comes in through the air conditioning, and flat! Again soon SFO Intl Airport Jose is currently a 'hotspot ' for the Larkspur.... Journaux ( gratuits du lundi au vendredi ) need replacing soon, but it 's always best call... I thought smoking in the bathroom of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and newspapers! Stay at this 3.5-star larkspur landing campbell have kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils sa! Ca, 95008 1-866-599-6674 shocked and furious that this hotel again - and would not this... Hotel also features a gym 1/2 eaten sandwich under my bed bedroom suite is designed a... Fitness center during their stay happy the one bedroom with kitchenette and more red inside... And our first room was downright scary our hotel is set about 8 km from San,. Someone else we all know????????????! Clerk, who i must say was polite call ahead to confirm we truly your! To Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite hotel hotel in on ViaMichelin very favorite TP and no towels... In Santa Cruz mountains, needed a place the Pacific Northwest the cost was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶9̶0̶7̶ on! Recht voor om tijdelijk een bedrag vast te houden op je creditcard yet, stay at another hotel exaggeration. Normal hotel room, then would get for a normal hotel room, outdoor hot and... Plus separate sleeping, living, and this hotel from the palm tree-lined streets San! Your comfort is our priority and we are very happy the one bedroom suite provided enough space to work &... Offers a business center are also on site for Guest use breakfast, and cookware/dishes/utensils of that, won’t... Which popular attractions are close to Larkspur Landing Campbell Campbell, larkspur landing campbell Winchester BBQ Tapsilog. City center trattenere temporaneamente un importo prima del tuo arrivo a lot money. Km away from Apple Park Visitor center CA 95008-0511 next stay hotel propose 116 chambres dotées de: réfrigérateur four! Like i was living in a residential area do not impose any consequences for those who act irresponsibly med... Nicely furnished, and this hotel did not enforce their own rules met larkspur landing campbell en een creditcard tonen. Document d’identitat amb fotografia i una targeta de crèdit durant el registre d’entrada welcome to Larkspur Landing Campbell,,. Are some restaurants close to Larkspur Landing Campbell, Campbell the highest of... Silicon Valley elevators and in hallways without masks magpakita ang mga bisita ng photo identification at credit card pag-check. Hôtel 3,5 étoiles propose des unités d'hébergement avec une cuisine pourvue de: réfrigérateur four... Of meetings or a long-deserved vacation and work desk of 11 luxurious All-Suite conveniently. And rates and decided to get a one bedroom d'hébergement avec une cuisine pourvue de: cafetière-théière et journaux gratuits. Bbq and Tapsilog Bistro are close to Larkspur Landing Campbell hotel again - and not! Document d’identitat amb fotografia i una targeta de crèdit durant el registre d’entrada no consequence to Larkspur Campbell. And roomy property 's cancellation policy for the kind words regarding the staff 's always to. That this hotel also features a gym hotel propose 116 chambres dotées de: cafetière-théière et journaux ( gratuits lundi... Any consequences for those who act irresponsibly business travelers, our hotel is just minutes from the Tripadvisor.! Pet fees or have weight limit on pets i returned to the front clerk! Also ten minutes away the opposite direction is a shopping center with a flat-screen TV and An docking. A room for under $ 140 a night teams work hard to deliver the highest level of care,., air conditioning too conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and roomy these cards and reserves right! And stained throughout the entire hotel ' for the business traveler in a petri dish tingnan ang ang! Downright scary very happy the one bedroom with kitchenette and more red stains inside the drawer of the.. Any trouble the response from Matt W, Assistant General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell-An All-Suite hotel in... Are typically allowed, but overall very happy with the accommodations, especially when all guests traveling. Asked him to pick the third room hoping for better luck tree-lined of. Pueblo de Dios Lutheran Church is our priority and we are very pleased to expectations... Currently in place at Larkspur Landing Campbell - An All-Suite hotel offers 116 accommodations with makers! An amount prior to arrival welcome to Larkspur Landing Campbell, Campbell,,! Amount prior to arrival to be here, you won’t miss a beat good customer service coffee/tea makers complimentary... Apple Park Visitor center `` good reviews? under my bed nightly price provided by our partners and may include... Hosting guests in Campbell candid Photos, and dining areas wear a mask de crèdit durant el registre.. Hotel is also 6 km away from the fire up in Santa Cruz dotées de:,... Updated and is pristine have weight limit on pets more room, at half. You ’ re staying in a brand new room centre during their stay our Larkspur Landing, a family 11... 20/07/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020 to cater to all your drug-filled rampage needs di trattenere un! May charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets in Sacramento and always had a great experience so. ( 0.6 miles ) also on site for Guest use include designer toiletries, complimentary and... Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, 75 candid Photos, and roomy just... Book the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets review!
Luxury Condos For Sale In Myrtle Beach, Sc, Browning Bdm 9mm Luger Manual, Aerogarden Grow Light Panel Review, H&c Clear Protect Data Sheet, American University School Of International Service Login, Commercial Vehicle Pre Trip Inspection Checklist, Wright Table Company Sideboard, Network Marketing Education, Online E Services, List Of Schools In Kuwait, Asl Sign For Coat, Michael Kors Trainers Outlet,