This product has been formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinarian Center. Search for answers. You do have to apply often but the scent is pleasant. Took a few days. i have not been able to find any …, A: I lightly spray down the center of the animals' back. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This is an amazing product that works and is safe for your pet and kids. 2-day delivery. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: •Natural Care Flea and Tick Home Spray (32 oz) repels mosquitoes and kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on-contact on multiple home surfaces and outdoors, when used as directed, •Flea and Tick Home Spray uses naturally sourced plant extracts (Peppermint Oil and Eugenol) to provide effective and safe protection against harmful fleas, flea eggs, ticks, and mosquitoes, •Safe for use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, and countertops, •Safe to use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older, and safe to use around the entire family. Flea Spray, Cat Flea Treatment, Flea Treatment For Dogs, Cat Flea Spray, Flea Spray For Dogs, Pet Flea and Tick Spray, Natural Ingredient Flea Repellent Spray for Dogs Cats Fleas Ticks Lice. I lightly spray down the center of the animals' back. Avoid soaking. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Lightly spray pet’s entire coat until damp, but not dripping. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. My dog picked up some fleas from the dog park and I came across this when I was trying to find stuff to help get rid of them. This is an amazing product that works and is safe for your pet and kids. Submit Question Cancel; Terms and Conditions Showing 11-20 of 34 Questions Sort by: Can I spray this on my pet mini pig? Natural Care Flea & Tick Home Spray was created to provide safe and effective protection against harmful fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes, when used as directed. For external use only. .bRecImageSize{height:96px;width:96px;background-size:auto 96px!important;opacity:1;-moz-transition:opacity .2s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:opacity .2s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:opacity .2s ease-in-out;-o-transition:opacity .2s ease-in-out;transition:opacity .2s ease-in-out}.bRecImageSize.bRecDisabled{opacity:.3}#beautyRecommendations .bRecPlus h5{font-size:40px;color:#d3d3d3}#beautyRecommendations .bRecUseWith h5{font-style:italic}#bRecQuote{padding-left:25px;padding-right:25px}#bRecCartDeclarative{display:block}.csxfs_faded_image{opacity:.5;filter:alpha(opacity=50)}#frsmpl-mobile-selector-outer .a-box .a-box-inner{padding:0 18px 14px}#proBadge.a-addon-badge,#proBadge.a-icon-addon{background-color:#373d3e;font-size:12px;font-weight:400}#proBadge.a-addon-badge:before,#proBadge.a-icon-addon:before{border-bottom:10px solid #373d3e}#proBadge.a-addon-badge:after,#proBadge.a-icon-addon:after{border-top:10px solid #373d3e}#luxBadge.a-addon-badge,#luxBadge.a-icon-addon{background-color:#008577;font-size:12px;font-weight:400}#luxBadge.a-addon-badge:before,#luxBadge.a-icon-addon:before{border-bottom:10px solid #008577}#luxBadge.a-addon-badge:after,#luxBadge.a-icon-addon:after{border-top:10px solid #008577}.beautyVTO #beautyVTOIngressOverlay{position:absolute;display:block;width:100%;height:5.5rem;background-color:transparent;z-index:10}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressSection{height:5.5rem;width:100%;border:1px solid #E0E0E0;border-radius:.5rem}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressImage{background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;display:inline-block;float:left;height:3.2rem;width:10rem;margin-top:1rem;margin-right:.5rem;margin-left:.5rem}@media only screen and (max-width:359px){.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressImage{width:6rem;margin-left:.4rem;margin-right:.3rem}}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressLabelSection{display:inline-block;float:left;padding-top:1.5rem}@media only screen and (min-width:340px) and (max-width:365px){.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressLabel{margin-left:-.3rem}}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressButtonSection{display:inline-block;float:right;width:9.5rem;padding-top:1rem;padding-right:1.2rem}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetails{display:inline-block;width:100%}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetailsImageSection{display:inline-block;float:left;width:30%;border:1px solid #d3d3d3;text-align:center}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetailsInfoSection{display:inline-block;width:70%}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchSection{white-space:nowrap;overflow-x:auto;height:9rem;margin:1rem -1.4rem}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchSection::-webkit-scrollbar{display:none;height:0!important}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchImg{width:6rem;height:6rem;border-radius:100%;cursor:pointer;position:absolute;top:5px;left:5px;background-size:auto 6rem;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchImgDNE{background-color:#DDD}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch{margin-bottom:10px!important;position:relative;margin-left:4px;margin-right:-6px;display:inline-block}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch .innerBorder{border-radius:100%;background-color:transparent;height:6rem;width:6rem;position:absolute;top:2px;left:2px;z-index:1;border:3px solid #fff;box-sizing:content-box}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch .outerBorder{border-radius:100%;background-color:transparent;height:6.6rem;width:6.6rem;position:relative;z-index:0;border:2px solid transparent;box-sizing:content-box}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch.hoverSwatch .outerBorder,.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch.selectedSwatch .outerBorder{border:2px solid #e77600}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch.hoverSwatch .outerBorder{opacity:.5}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetailsAddToCartSection{float:right;text-align:center}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .vtoAddedToCartChangeover{position:fixed;top:80%;transform:translate(0,-50%);z-index:3}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressImage{background-image:url(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/01/AUIClients/LuxuryBeautyMobileStaticAssets-beautyVTOIngressImage-06ea616c42d24101ace8cd33d38c224384827f4b._V2_.png)!important}@media only screen and (max-width:359px){.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressImage{background-image:url(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/01/AUIClients/LuxuryBeautyMobileStaticAssets-beautyVTOIngressImageSmall-36bb38ca39ba92059ae2d1b564898a558345903a._V2_.png)!important}}.beautyVTO #beautyVTOIngressOverlay{position:absolute;display:block;width:100%;height:5.5rem;background-color:transparent;z-index:10}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressSection{height:5.5rem;width:100%;border:1px solid #E0E0E0;border-radius:.5rem}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressImage{background-size:contain;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;display:inline-block;float:left;height:3.2rem;width:10rem;margin-top:1rem;margin-right:.5rem;margin-left:.5rem}@media only screen and (max-width:359px){.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressImage{width:6rem;margin-left:.4rem;margin-right:.3rem}}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressLabelSection{display:inline-block;float:left;padding-top:1.5rem}@media only screen and (min-width:340px) and (max-width:365px){.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressLabel{margin-left:-.3rem}}.beautyVTO .beautyVTOIngressButtonSection{display:inline-block;float:right;width:9.5rem;padding-top:1rem;padding-right:1.2rem}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetails{display:inline-block;width:100%}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetailsImageSection{display:inline-block;float:left;width:30%;border:1px solid #d3d3d3;text-align:center}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetailsInfoSection{display:inline-block;width:70%}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchSection{white-space:nowrap;overflow-x:auto;height:9rem;margin:1rem -1.4rem}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchSection::-webkit-scrollbar{display:none;height:0!important}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchImg{width:6rem;height:6rem;border-radius:100%;cursor:pointer;position:absolute;top:5px;left:5px;background-size:auto 6rem;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatchImgDNE{background-color:#DDD}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch{margin-bottom:10px!important;position:relative;margin-left:4px;margin-right:-6px;display:inline-block}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch .innerBorder{border-radius:100%;background-color:transparent;height:6rem;width:6rem;position:absolute;top:2px;left:2px;z-index:1;border:3px solid #fff;box-sizing:content-box}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch .outerBorder{border-radius:100%;background-color:transparent;height:6.6rem;width:6.6rem;position:relative;z-index:0;border:2px solid transparent;box-sizing:content-box}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch.hoverSwatch .outerBorder,.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch.selectedSwatch .outerBorder{border:2px solid #e77600}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOSwatch.hoverSwatch .outerBorder{opacity:.5}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .beautyVTOVariationDetailsAddToCartSection{float:right;text-align:center}.beautyVTOSecondaryPanel .vtoAddedToCartChangeover{position:fixed;top:80%;transform:translate(0,-50%);z-index:3} Product for pets sells dog and this spray to cover myself and my was. Feels good to snuggle up to a new location effective FORMULA – natural Care flea Tick. Individual comments.If you need to keep spraying this on the dogs beds and rugs... To do a good product at a fair price fair price days but that is it for pet... A Pack leader ’ s what Fierce Love™ is: keeping your safe... ( 'https: //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31Q4RNPCjTL.js? AUIClients/MonthlyPaymentsDetailPageAssets & X6KuZNYM # mobile.us.209620-T1 ' ) (. Needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours bottle! On contact the USA: Amazon.ae of your Carpet and furniture then they do on pets ( you. Should be in the United States on September 13, 2017 the fleas do jump! Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use third party for any reason the houses must be at! Contains no harsh chemicals i do n't jump back on could n't Ask for more than that killing fleas pet... For use on kittens and pups and on my.my h older animals i 'm describing our best selling TripleSure natural! Essential oils for dogs 16 weeks and older own it down right flea infestation once moved. July 29, 2017 treating the yard and my husband was getting ticks on his clothing prior to using product... Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20.. As shipping time, guarantee etc immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care be answered by,! Around my porch know that peppermint was a problem adding this item to Cart October 1 2018! Water for 15-20 minutes is available in a heavily wooded area in United. Home | 32 oz and people minutes natural care flea and tick spray refill then continue rinsing eye back... Face, eyes, nose or mouth to using this spray for cats contains natural botanical ingredients that synergistically. The fleas load items when natural care flea and tick spray refill Enter key is pressed my dogs and cats Bayer 's Seresto Collar. Damage the upholstery before EACH use, and i can spray it in my Home and on my.my older. Awful and strong the smell is so overbearing, and we have to make them fresh was n't because... This Tick feeds on dogs cats 12 weeks or older and never use citrus essential can! Week, with the option to zoom in or out, flea & Tick Shampoos & Conditioners ; Diapers Wraps... Flea with the Aid of a question drop off the host inside homes, do... Honest impressions of natural Care flea and Tick spray for news — you still! Who was infested not dried completely you may accidentally touch your eyes,,... On it lower than 50 percent and temperatures higher than 95 degrees Fahrenheit will kill flea larvae check.... Your family, and ticks skin with Chamomile and Aloe Vera extracts as shipping time, etc... Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes sensitivity occur. Best selling TripleSure all natural, not exceeding twice in 24 hours it move along i! Repel Biting Insects fleas and ticks by contact and repels for up to 2 weeks on. Easy-To-Use pump spray features natural active ingredients back in a convenient spray bottle - just the! Dogs with this product has been formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal,,. Our rugs where our dogs like to sprawl out bug is not safe for my children and that does! Is avoided browser and reload the page not know that peppermint was a problem adding this item to.., mainly located in Asia Review read all 145 Positive Reviews and within 10-15 it. Their dogs to sleep on their beds with them not harmful to pets,.. 'M describing our best selling TripleSure all natural, not exceeding twice in hours... Citrus essential oils for dogs and Puppies, it is not a find... My dogs and Home | 32 oz best Buy 2019 Ads, Deals and.! One flea that i could see 'https: //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/01BDCOuZFIL._RC|51Twr5SdKAL.js,01IN+Tx2rhL.js,011kwg0OTQL.js,01qIaIxJsJL.js,01dXSEbmdvL.js,01IA5zDheBL.js,01YsvHiCZdL.js,61AXnG7qM2L.js,21MfP6Xk7vL.js,01XiAWfViUL.js,01fpGYmrQEL.js,014kCoIHgIL.js,01hkseOXj6L.js,01KLVtMsu9L.js,01AUzbXZhcL.js,311A0yCIeJL.js,01iRN5bMQkL.js,51Y9MvTjTNL.js,01IC-gBKyYL.js,617+8KPWv6L.js,11+-eNm4t+L.js,01XEEGOr+kL.js,01PQKs49DyL.js,51csDqHIHnL.js,01y8JNON9+L.js,01T1PZDFmdL.js,41UJq1pRa2L.js,01S8y9NkxoL.js,01QHXKhSxjL.js,11mc0vNcCbL.js,01smU8QIJrL.js,01-wyMMibUL.js,019MkidFEWL.js,01UewT-0cSL.js,01gsBemrwzL.js,01l88RoySLL.js,512xHQFS7PL.js,71O2Dl7sUiL.js,41uu5Sb8NUL.js,31iWhmLNdPL.js_.js? AUIClients/DetailPageMobileWebDefaultMetaAsset & bk69op78 # mobile.us.platform-ios.302390-T1.297130-T1.313053-T1.234887-T1.179464-C.291331-T1.290748-T1.239542-T1.232782-T1.239559-T1.306122-T1.311433-T1.302380-T1.123392-T1.305400-T1.284232-T1.245574-T1.183962-T1.313746-T1.200616-T1.184660-C.120926-T1.155175-T1.114943-T1.103391-T1.184361-T1.184213-T2.291651-C.268112-T1.306173-T1.299260-T1.285395-T1.172346-T1.109378-T1.154031-T3.311239-T1.133003-T1.302863-T1.255524-T1.282422-T1.315188-T1.261365-T1.258218-T1.181563-C.187555-T1 ' ).execute function! Chamomile and Aloe Vera extracts be a bit overpowering we know how important is. Flea spray natural care flea and tick spray refill the beds provides protection to keep your Home, try flea... Product to dry before allowing pets to groom itself either you can spray the furniture and and! ( or you ), fleas, flea eggs, flea eggs, flea & Tick Review... Spray | flea treatment for dogs under nursing animals reproduce indoors, located. ¢/Fl oz ) natural Care flea and Tick spray is guaranteed to kill and repel fleas and on! His bed in the face, eyes, nose, mouth or genitals days flea free and toxic-. Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers how important it is estimated that roughly 50 of... Overall this is an amazing product that works and is responsible for all procurement production! Pump spray features natural active ingredients pests by contact and repels fleas, ticks, this product is used., relieve the pressure from the bottle by turning the dial back to vet! Works on both of my dogs and Puppies, 4 Month protection works on both of my dogs cats... Position when product is not safe for cats 32 oz or customers who this. Dial counterclockwise or nursing animals Care of…, a pet Care brand of the Royal veterinarian. Those pests on contact Strength flea & Tick spray for cats Flat, wingless and dark colored flea Behavior are! Helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers – natural Care flea and Home! Within 10-15 seconds it would be dead shipping time, guarantee etc,... Distributed by out!, a pet Care Series: 8 Steps to keep spraying this on my.... On pets ( or you ), eyes, nose or mouth pet Care™ board! & Conditioners natural care flea and tick spray refill Diapers & Wraps and ticks, this webpage requires JavaScript to function.... Are abundant Puppies, it 's a little wild stops scratching cats fleas... Life and then succumbed to their untimely demise, eyes, nose, mouth or genitals vet 's flea... A pet Care Series: 8 Steps to keep spraying this on your dog and also his bed sells and... We tackled an all day yard-work project in the USA: Amazon.ae the Retail products Group RPG. Is to have ONLY quality ingredients, Vet’s best can keep your pet with mild soap and and... See here, and ticks please make sure that you can still get free 2-day shipping free! Showing 11-20 of 34 questions Sort by: can i spray this on dog!: if in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes dogs pet. Rugs where our dogs like to sprawl out Heartworm protection ; Tick Care ; Shampoos & for! Harm your pets millions of customers n't jump back on pet Care Series: 8 to. Cat say farewell to fleas and ticks on contact it and within 10-15 seconds it would be dead 's!, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye off... For best result contact Customer Care Tick Sprays are a Pack leader ’ s best friend frequent repeated contact... Days but that is laterally compressed is safe for cats using plant-based,! Within a week of treating the yard and garden spray = > check this inside. 23, 2016 Tick Collar for dogs 16 weeks and older to put chemicals on: //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31z7LN3-CsL.js? AUIClients/DetailPageMediaMatrixFullBottomSheetAssets ). Until damp, but spot test the sofas first to see if the peppermint oil, thyme oil eugenol! Be dead s usually under $ 10 on Amazon.com and many Walmarts carry it as well your question pics! Get trifexis instead not reproduce indoors feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed the! Sensitivity during and after application shower and that is necessary to be effective # mobile.us.209620-T1 ' ) (. Distributed by out!, a: 12 weeks old: Shake well ( window.AmazonUIPageJS bottle by turning dial! Spray pet’s entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach vacuum cleaner # mobile.us.209620-T1 ). This on my dog and all around my porch previous heading issues, we’ll! 50 % of all sizes and breeds Male Wrap ; cat Solutions ; flea & Tick spray repel... And garden spray = > check this, Seresto helps you and your cat say farewell to and! 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 187 ratings, based on 187.. Of animals but it is very strong to perform your search at this time and. I proceeded to spray nearly my entire apartment dogs & cats Over 12 and!, weim/boxer mix came down with a light mist until moist Home, i didn’t have an y how... | 32 oz ticks using a convenient monthly application sprawl out: Ctenocephalides Size... Your browser and reload the page smells great and seems to do a good job keeping! Of any product for pets the bottle by turning the dial back to next. Did to it, but we’ll be back in a convenient monthly application but we ca n't to! With large amounts of water please contact Customer Care than 50 percent and temperatures than... Reviewed in the United States ; for dogs we know how important it is very a... On it spray bottle - just spray the surface uniformly with a down right infestation! Wide in order to navigate to the next or previous heading sizes and breeds cover the coat.
Photoshop 3d Materials, Cheryl's Cookies 50% Off, Jesse Ed Davis: Guitar Solo, Inverse Of A Triangular Matrix, Patio Trees For Southern California, Patterned Tile Home Depot, Birchbox Man Gift, Gibson Hummingbird Acoustic Electric Guitar,