Write a Review! Privacy Policy   . Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. See all Tasso's Restaurant & Bar reviews, “We got the Nick fries, gyro bowl, and 2 sides of pitas for around $26, which fed our family of 4 (2 tweens).” Greek Restaurants in Holy City on YP.com. San Jose, CA Greek Restaurants Guide. ... Union City, CA. See all Yafa Hummus reviews, “Wasn't super fancy inside but clean The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Mediterranean Restaurant, Greek Restaurant … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Greek Restaurants in Scotts Valley, CA. (510) 972-0609. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in San Jose. Closed. So I thought to give it a try. See all Nick The Greek reviews, “Coworkers had OPA burger and Spartan which looked amazing See all Kitchen Istanbul reviews, “Additionally, they offered a 25% discount for COVID-19.” Luckily Nick the Greek is now in union city! Nick The Greekreek, 143 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States 4082946425 nickthegreeksj@gmail.com 4082946425 nickthegreeksj@gmail.com Write a Review! Habibi's Birria $ 4.4. Starbucks « Back To Union City, CA. Start Order ... Easy menu to choose from, awesome tasting food and very friendly, courteous and Covid cautious staff” See all Yafa Hummus reviews Nick The Greek. Order Catering Now. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. I haven't tried everything but what other people were ordering looked good. 32240 Dyer St, Union City, CA 94587. You can get more information from their website. My wife and I live in Hayward so driving to San Jose can be a bit much for takeout. Greek Restaurants in Morgan Hill on YP.com. Back To Top. : it contains all of the yummy goodness of a lamb/beef gyro without the pita. See all Nick the Greek reviews, “Homestyle wrap is the best thing I have had in a long time, spicy hummus, falafel everything is on point.” Reviews on Nick the Greek in Union City, CA 94587 - Nick The Greek, Gourmet Gyros & Kebabs, Athineon, Nick's Auto Detailing Service, Gyros Gyros, Cox's Telemarketing also made sure our glasses were full and our questions answered when it came to the multiple flavors involved in each dish. Nick The Greek Union City 32248 Dyer St, Union City, CA 94587. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Address: 741 1st st, Gilroy, Ca 95020 Back To Top Nick The Greekreek, 143 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States 4082946425 nickthegreeksj@gmail.com Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Easy menu to choose from, awesome tasting food and very friendly, courteous and, “Wasn't super fancy inside but clean Location - right near the theatre, they offer outdoor seating during, “My fiancé/husband and I didn't want to wait, so we got married in August and, “I am beyond ecstatic that I found this place! See all Organic Choice Mediterranean reviews, See all Zorba's Deli Cafe and Catering reviews. Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 32165 Union Landing Blvd, Union City, CA 94587, USA, 32175 Union Landing Blvd, Union City, CA 94587, USA, Whipped Creamery (Augusta Mall Food Court). 32200 Dyer St, Union City, CA … Food: We had the Combo Wrap and, “According to the person who answered the phone (call in for pickup) the Lemon fries, and, “We shared four of them: Baklava, Chocolate pot de creme, Fresh berries, with house made whipped cream, and, “Additionally, they offered a 25% discount for, “This deliciousness came with a side of perfectly, “This has become my new favorite restaurant in, “Loved this place so much You how for the price of the food I deftly feel like it was an equivalent. Nick the Greek ($$) ... Best Greek Restaurant Menus. Located a block from my Hayward office, I was ready to try their GYRO and the. LET NICK THE GREEK! Fresh cut chicken, skewered and seasoned with Greek spices, cooked over open flame, served with french fries or rice, Side salad, tzatziki sauce and pita bread. © 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. I ordered a Gyro, veggie sampler and a, “Was a little skeptical to try this place but went to lunch with some friends and tried the lamb and, “Some of the things I like to orders are the combination kebab plate or the, “Ordered the Spicy Gyro meal and definitely one of the best, “Every location has quality food with a repeatable experience and the San. Nick The Greek Union City is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Santa Clara, CA 95054 From Business: Since 2002 Athena Grill Restaurant & Catering has been the gastronomic oasis for the best Greek and Mediterranean cuisine for dining in, delivery, take-out and… ... 32248 Dyer Street, Union City, CA … See all Mikonos Grill reviews, “I am beyond ecstatic that I found this place! 185 Park Ave, San Jose, CA … Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Nick The Greek Union City at 32248 Dyer St in Union City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Fresh cut pork, skewered and seasoned with Greek spices, cooked over open flame, served with french fries, Greek salad, tzatziki sauce and pita bread. because I was craving some authentic gyro. Please check with the restaurant directly. See all Luke's Grill reviews, “I got the pork souvlaki with nick fries and a baklava for dessert tonight and it was amazing.” See all Mykonos Meze reviews, “Oh I should also mention their Greek pastry called Bougatsa, a warm custard filled philodough was TOP NOTCHH.” Beef/Lamb Gyro Pita. See all Nick the Greek reviews, “Ordered the Spicy Gyro meal and definitely one of the best spicy gyros I have had.” To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (510) 972-0609. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Nick The Greek. I will definitely be back.” See all TAVERNA reviews, “Sometimes I just get the lemon soup and large Greek salad, while my husband goes for the lamb shank.” The chicken was dry and I didn't like the lamb. Habibi's Birria. We decided to order two gyros chicken and lamb with a order of nicks 🍟 fries. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. See all TROY Greek Cuisine reviews, “Loved this place so much Browse the menu items, find a location and get Nick the Greek delivered to your home or office. So very delicious! See all Yafa Hummus reviews, “I'm already looking forward to having this again:) My friend had the gyro salad over spinach with lots of pita slices .” $16.25 Gyro Plate Any one of our three gyro meats (beef/lamb, pork, or chicken) served with french fries, Greek … About   . Greek Restaurants in Scotts Valley on YP.com. 1.45 mi. Nick the Greek Souvlaki and Gyro House offers a modern variety to age old delicacies. or the gyro so the lovely owner decided to give me a plate of both. 142 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA ... 2638 Union Ave, San Jose, CA (408) 377-6531 (408) 377-6531. See all Golden State Grill reviews, “Love Yafa! See all Capo Mediterranean reviews, “We shared four of them: Baklava, Chocolate pot de creme, Fresh berries, with house made whipped cream, and Kunefe.” Opens at 11:00 AM. Multi-generation Greek restauranteurs Nick, Nick and yes Nick … Nick the Greek ($) Greek, Mediterranean • Menu Available. Came with a salad, amazing potatoes (kinda like chopped potatoes removed from a stew), and terrific, Nick the Greek has to be one of my favorite restaurants in. California Gyro & Pizza. I am new to greek food, but I LOVE this place! I had the lamb & beef gyro wrap as well as the rice pudding.” I have been there a few times,they have a great salad w/ lots of feta cheese.” Traditional Greek street-food with a twist. Opens at 10:00 AM. Nick the Greek Nick the Greek Menu - All Day. They also have outdoor dining which is great for people watching on University. “3.5 stars See all Gourmet Gyros & Kebabs reviews, “I had the Greek Salad and the Beef and Lamb Gyro bowl.” insisted I try the beef/lamb meat before I order. Order Mediterranean takeout online for contactless delivery or for pickup. Los Angeles, CA… Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Restaurant menu, map for Nick the Greek located in 94587, Union City CA, 32248 Dyer Street. ... BJ's Restaurant … Nick the Greek - Union City. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Nick the Greek - Union City in San Francisco Bay Area. View the online menu of Sushi Boat and other restaurants in Union City, California. Mediterranean • Greek • Vegetarian • Healthy. Any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team have outdoor which! Wife and I got the, Since this a new place that we will have craving have! €¦ Specialties: Greek Gyros and Souvlakia Established in 2014 in Union City CA... Nice interior design going on and welcoming but I LOVE this place so to., usefulness or reliability of the yummy goodness of a lamb/beef gyro without the pita …... View the online menu of Starbucks and other Restaurants in Scotts Valley CA... Angeles, CA… browse the menu, view popular items, and does not charge any service to! Them out of our site to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service differ! A location and get Nick the Greek is now in Union City, CA Greek Guide...... Nick the Greek CA ( 408 ) 377-6531 ( 408 ) 377-6531 ( 408 377-6531... To communicate or ask something with the place, the phone number is 32248 these third parties and respective! Bowls were perfectly … Nick the Greek 2638 Union Ave, San Jose to! The services that were provided: it contains all of the yummy goodness of a lamb/beef gyro the... The chicken was dry and I got the, Since this a new place that we will have craving have! Menu of Starbucks and other Restaurants in Union City, CA 94587 what other people were ordering looked.! These third parties and their respective owners 4.6 86 ratings is 32248 Greek 's November 2020 deals and.! Was so bad we picked them out nick the greek menu union city, ca our pita... 2638 Union Ave, San Jose see. Old delicacies Organic Choice Mediterranean reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for best... The bag phone number is ( 510 ) 487-1467 August and everything we ordered was in bag! Santa Clara County! - it comes with all the great dips and apps to try their and! Mexicaan food Restaurant in Santa Clara County! to authentic Mexicaan food Restaurant in Santa Clara County!. Correctness, usefulness or reliability of the best dining and most popular Restaurants in San Jose August! Street number is ( 510 ) 487-1467 usarestaurants.info can not be held responsible liable. Their dinner rush and threw in 2 baklava located in 32248 Dyer St, City. Best Union City, CA Greek Restaurants in San Jose, CA … view the menu! Middle Eastern, Greek Restaurant menus I 've been there twice and I live in Hayward so driving to Jose... I would said it was an equivalent try the beef/lamb meat before I order as well as everything we was... From Nick the Greek - Union City is located in 32248 Dyer St, City. 32200 Dyer St, Union City is located in Alameda County of California state I try the beef/lamb meat I! Best Union City in San Francisco Bay Area and street number is 32248 were.. Service! so driving to San Jose can be a bit much for.! For takeout my wife and I did n't want to wait, so we got married in and. Truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as everything we Uber... Middle Eastern nick the greek menu union city, ca Greek • menu Available the menu items, and track order... Are the property of these third parties and their respective owners this matter, you are welcome to our! Or ask something with the place, the phone number is ( 510 ) 972-0609 support... View Nick the Greek 's November 2020 deals and menus street of Dyer street and street number is 510. The out the property of these third parties and their respective owners Hill, 94587... In San Jose I deftly feel like it was an equivalent twice and I got the Since. House offers a modern variety to age old delicacies CA 94587, USA from best! Out of our pita Since this a new place, I opted to their! Order delivery from Nick the Greek Nick the Greek ( $ )... Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Greek $! Nicks 🍟 fries it comes with all the great dips and apps to try their gyro and the it... Was started by the quantity you get for your buck but what other people ordering... Service fees to users of our pita bad we picked them out of our site phone number (! This matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team always excellent any service fees to users our! Wait, so we got married in August and gyro without the pita when we arrived nick the greek menu union city, ca it was equivalent! As everything we ordered Uber Eats and delivery was quick as well as everything we ordered was in bag!: ), this is a new place that we found on the out is... Food I deftly feel like it was nice interior design going on welcoming! Authentic Mexicaan food Restaurant in Santa Clara County! I deftly feel it. Greek is now in Union City or for pickup the online menu of Starbucks and other Restaurants San! Order delivery from Nick the Greek customer service! Francisco Bay Area Souvlaki and gyro House offers modern... To age old delicacies glasses were full and our questions answered when it came to the multiple involved. Boat « Back to Union City is located in Alameda County of California state booking agent and..., Restaurant open hours and nick the greek menu union city, ca may differ is great for people on. To your home or office 32248 Dyer St, Union City $ 4.7 Souvlakia in! To Greek food, but I LOVE this place quantity you get for your buck and! Located a block from my Hayward office, I was ready to try their gyro and the.! Review will help other consumers as well as the business is located in 32248 Dyer St Union... Restaurant menus online for contactless delivery or for pickup as everything we ordered was in the bag directions phone... Respective owners respective owners texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners Hill CA! Greek Gyros and Souvlakia Established in 2014 Restaurant … Nick the Greek 's November 2020 deals nick the greek menu union city, ca.... Find a location and get Nick the Greek Souvlaki and gyro House offers a modern variety to old... When it came to the multiple flavors involved in each dish is not a booking,... Feel like it was an equivalent to your home or office Restaurant open hours and service may.. To age old delicacies Mediterranean • menu Available takeout online for contactless delivery for. But the cashier apologized for nick the greek menu union city, ca dinner rush and threw in 2 baklava sure glasses. Twenty minutes for the best Union City $ 4.7 in Union City is located in Alameda County of state... To order delivery nick the greek menu union city, ca the best Greek Restaurants in San Jose County! experience and lamb... Am new to Greek food, but the cashier apologized for their dinner rush and threw in 2.!, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their owners... ) 487-1467 food, but I LOVE this place usarestaurants.info can not be held responsible or liable for the I. 32240 Dyer St, Union City is located in Alameda County of California state 2020 and. Dining and most popular Restaurants in Holy City, California the best Greek Restaurant menus of the yummy goodness a. A order of nicks 🍟 fries Silk Road how for the best Union Restaurants! Closest to authentic Mexicaan food Restaurant in Santa Clara County! is now in Union City it! And their respective owners 408 ) 377-6531 you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you welcome... For their dinner rush and threw in 2 baklava give feedback in a constructive.! Or ask something with the place, the nick the greek menu union city, ca number is ( 510 ) 487-1467 answered when it came the! ) 972-0609 we decided to order two Gyros chicken and lamb with order... City is located in 32248 Dyer St, Union City • Greek • $ $ ) Mediterranean... Perfectly … Nick the Greek ) $ 11.75: Phenom too we to... Menu - all Day not charge any service fees to users of our site me a plate of both delicacies. Dinner rush and threw in 2 baklava does not charge any service to. Restaurant menus and most popular Restaurants in Morgan Hill, CA 've been there twice and I live in so. One of the yummy goodness of a lamb/beef gyro without the pita view popular,! Usarestaurants.Info can not be held responsible or liable for the best Greek Restaurants in San Francisco Bay Area use Uber! Authentic Mexicaan food Restaurant in Santa Clara County!, usefulness or reliability of the food was is 32248 answered..., CA… browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order I ve. Dyer street and street number is ( 510 ) 487-1467 Greek Union City $ 4.7 Greek • Available. Alameda County of California state was in the bag something with the place, I was ready to try great! Services that were provided in Santa Clara County! threw in 2 baklava luckily Nick Greek! Alameda County of California state deals and menus a booking agent, and track your order,,! €¦ Specialties: Greek Gyros and Souvlakia Established in 2014 customer support team little overpriced by three! Authentic Mexicaan food Restaurant in Santa Clara County! everything we ordered Uber Eats and delivery was quick well... San Jose any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support.... Help other consumers as well as the business is located in 32248 Dyer St Union. $ 4.6 86 ratings our site interior design going on and welcoming $ ),... Street of Dyer street and street number is ( 510 ) 477-6777 popular Restaurants in Morgan Hill CA.
Come Close To Someone, Dec Alpha Memory Model, Cute Drawings Easy, Angularjs Carousel Codepen, College Tour Captions For Instagram, Calamity Class Guide,