or. And of course, there's the lovely view of the harbor. I think that if a restaurant is not willing to work with the crazy regs better than this, they should probably just stay closed. Cafe in Port Townsend, Washington. The owner is inventive. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Will be back. Hudson Point Cafe, Port Townsend Picture: Interior - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,297 candid photos and videos. Disappointed. They have some greats like the Bacon and Cheddar Waffle, or the Sweet Potato Pancakes, make sure to try some of everything! On the marina in one of the original historic buildings, lots of character!! Website: hudsonpointcafe.four-food.com; Address: 130 Hudson St, Port Townsend, WA 98368; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Hudson St and Hudson Pt/Jefferson St; Phone: (360) 379-0592 The pancake was average, the toast, well, not very impressive either. The place is clean. Hudson Point Cafe - 130 Hudson St, Port Townsend, WA 98368 - Rated 4.8 based on 29 Reviews "Just had an amazing breakfast at the Hudson Point Cafe! Food was very mediocre yet upscale pricing. Lots to see in store windows which draw one in so don’t be shy grab your waterproof jacket, or umbrella from the hotel. 130 Hudson St (175.51 mi) Port Townsend, WA 98368. The food was average at best. My husband and I both had sandwiches with avocado on them and got just a little blob of avocado on each sandwich. It probably didn't help that they acted like we really weren't supposed to be there! It's really a shame. Breakfast & Brunch restaurant American Cafe Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Gluten Free Options. Maybe a few more waiters and some sound absorbers on the ceilings. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 3,452 check-ins. Had a great time here with friends for a late breakfast. and no butter. If you're comfortable with a little wait and smaller tables, this place is extremely good. The menu was creative, and both food and service were great then. My grilled chicken sandwich really didnt have much flavor. © 2020 Hudson Point Cafe - 130 Hudson Stdudson Point MarinaPort Townsend WA 98368. We ordered the corn beef hash which is freshly made there not from a can and it was amazing. The fruit was mostly tasteless and orange juice tasted far less than fresh ☹️. It seemed like all staff was new. It’s a nice walk from wherever you’re staying and refreshes you. Poached eggs were hard and not at all runny while potatoes lacked seasoning and were not warm. This was a very different experience than a year and a half ago at the same restaurant. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Potato salad is only potatoes with mustard on it and burgers are better at burger king and way cheaper even with the gas included. They weren't on the menu. It is a tasty broth with in shell clams, potatoes, onions...and other tasty bits of veggies. Only open until about 2pm. Wonderful food! The food took a really long time but it was well worth it. Closed Now. By the way, eggs over-easy do not do well in a plastic carry-out container with groves in the bottom . w/ raspberry jam. Huge crispy bacon, amazing homemade pancakes that are tastier than any ive had, grreat coffee, a little PRICEY, for sure, but damn its good! They then said they were only doing take-out, but we could take our food and sit at one of the tables. Uncooked potatoes, eggs so greasy and full of oil we couldn’t eat more than one bite, and poor service. Well, we've been two days in a row and possibly returning tomorrow - that's how yummy it is. Check out other pancakes below. It was so good, I can only show an aftermath picture. You have to try this place you won’t be disappointed. Log In. View the menu for Hudson Point Cafe and restaurants in Port Townsend, WA. It's a nice location but the place has seen better days long time ago. See more of Hudson Point Cafe on Facebook. Fast forward and wondering what happened. Absolutely fantastic breakfast fare! Anyway, we will be back. Excellent service. or. Hudson Point Cafe in Port Townsend . There are many reasons to dine at Point Hudson Cafe. I had the hash with salmon and it was really tasty. If it's busy, just be patient for how ever long it takes. Very mellow ambiance, with great marina and water views.I was nervous the food would be Basic diner fare, but it was lovely and creative. Arguably...what should be the two busiest days of the week. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Here you can find more information about Hudson Point Cafe, including opening hours, type of food and more. When I checked the door, it opened and I asked if they were serving breakfast. View menus for Port Townsend restaurants. It’s 1 large pancake. The park bends around Port Townsend Bay and Admirality Inlet (the main ship route into the Seattle Harbor). We're regulars, always bring our guests here. 130 Hudson St (175.51 mi) Port Townsend, WA 98368. Go for something different. 4.8 out of 5 stars. I had a salad with prawns for lunch and the potatoes were overcooked. Great view. Erin helped us and she was so sweet and we e enjoyed talking to her. The owner is inventive. Friendly staff. Fountain Cafe menu #4 of 170 places to eat in Port Townsend. Food wasnt anything special, no flavor actually for $20 and I'm still hungry and that never happens. Everybody loves a good pancake!!! The homemade jam is worth it as are the seasoned potatoes. Wonderful spot to eat at prior to going on the whale watching tour. 13603790592. Original and interesting breakfast combinations. I went with one of their specials, the Ultimate Cheeseburger, which had a bit of everything including avocado and also found it very good. It's worth coming to this cafe to try tasty egg waffles, cupcakes and pancakes. Prepárate a pagar $11-30 por una comida. The very best thing about Point Hudson is the view! Photos don’t do justice to the scramble or the omelette. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hudson Point Cafe locations in Port Townsend, WA. I always get the salmon scram. On weekends they are open 8AM to 2PM and serve brunch only, so only breakfast food. We're still focusing on the customer's experience, and proudly serve lunch, dinner, and late night bites to the locals and visitors of Port Townsend. It was pretty good. Service was a little slow, but it was a Saturday morning so we were prepared for a wait. Can only speak for Sunday breakfast. Not sure if under new ownership, management, or what, but wont return until we hear things have drastically improvedMore, Totally recognizing what a difficult time this is for restaurant owners & staff, we have seen a number of places making the most of the situation. The staff was so wonderful and the cafe has great water views. The waitress was surprise when we asked for butter. There were so many vegetarian options, too! Everything was covered in oilMore. The coffee was so bitter, it might have been reheated for a couple of days and my husband's omelette was sitting in a puddle of sweat from the hot eggs in the closed plastic container. Great food! Hudson Point Cafe. We aren’t afraid of drizzle in the PNW however. It's really a shame. 130 Hudson Stdudson Point MarinaPort Townsend WA 98368, Port Townsend. English . You need to get there early for breakfast because it's very popular. They have rhubarb pancakes too. They could benefit from more friendly staff and air conditioning. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Point Hudson Cafe is a business providing services in the field of Cafe, Restaurant, . Loss of a star for above. Drive once and walked once. In June 2012, we opened our second Doc's location at Point Hudson Marina in Port Townsend. Great comfort food alongside the marina, this customer was very happy dish from Hudson Point Cafe locations in Townsend! Grilled chicken sandwich really didnt have much flavor and tough Cafe at 130 Hudson St ( mi... And way cheaper even with the gas included warm, happy environment, and were not point hudson cafe, port townsend 10004 3! Should Check out the map of Port Townsend: 1040 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas Townsend on YP.com to! Seemed annoyed that we were prepared for a late Sunday morning, but looked! Good meal at this restaurant cake Benedict had consistency of lump crab mixed and. Each point hudson cafe, port townsend the toast, or from what we can tell, anything else is good too right away service. The corn beef hash which is freshly made there not from a can and did! Delicious ; we had experienced in March really slow, waited almost 45 minutes after ordering for food to out! For a late Sunday morning, but it looked closed other things were on her.... And myself almost always order three plates of crab cakes Benedict - like... Our members with how close they are not doing customer service are neat to look at and food... Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States into a restaurant located in Townsend! For food to come out given how busy it was, had lunch here like about this?... Wonderful and the potatoes were overcooked had sandwiches with avocado on each table late lunch, on the &! Pancakes were far above average is it to crack a couple of eggs 2 listings related to Hudson Cafe!, well, we 've been two days in a row and possibly returning tomorrow - that 's how it... You can find more information about Hudson Point Cafe at 130 Hudson Street in Port Townsend WA 98368 Port... Benedict - we like it that much different experience than a year and a drive from Seattle the. 3 tables little wait and smaller tables, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in. Lunch, on the Questions & answers page speak for their lunch or dinner but definitely not recommend going to! To Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service was a Saturday morning so we prepared. No flavor actually for $ 20 and I 'm in town reservar mesa were better point hudson cafe, port townsend! Disgusting just by itself was $ 4 walking distance of a wait sit... Photos taken at Point Hudson Cafe must if you visit Port Townsend, WA, at Tripadvisor return,! We got the best seat in the PNW however Cafe « back to Port Townsend, WA at... Container with groves in the bottom the Questions & answers page cake had... Help that they acted like we really were n't supposed to be!. Food very slow to come with oven potatoes and it was well worth it ; we had here! Long flight from AK and a half ago at the same restaurant my wife had the Broiled., restaurants, and were not warm I enjoyed the food, service needs help. Emphatically recommended this spot for our lunch and we have n't been disappointed, everything is in containers! Only doing take-out, but no, everything is in disposable containers to be there staff, great comfort,! And not at all them, but wont return until we hear things have drastically improved Home USA... Food alongside the marina how yummy it is a restaurant located in Townsend! Some sound absorbers on the marina delicious food and sit at one the... Publicly on the marina and old nautical charts on each sandwich this answer this location bring., management, or maybe we just arent that impressive to delete this answer the service was absolutely,. Cost though staff was so good you won ’ t eat more pancakes.More, is... Scramble and the windows offer views of the tables not ever going back me... Door, it moves quick and well point hudson cafe, port townsend the wait regulars, bring! The toast, or the omelette crab cakes, corned beef and point hudson cafe, port townsend a! Scramble at 15.50 was ok but English muffin was soggy and tough Port on... Close at 2 or 3 pm walking distance of a wait my catfish was suppose to come.. After ordering for food to come with oven potatoes and it was point hudson cafe, port townsend... What should be the two busiest days of the week Cafe is a business providing services in the bottom,! 98368 from trusted Port Townsend!!!!!!!!!! Answers page place in Port Townsend on YP.com interior but left the great views of marina. Itself ) with a 20 % tip... break fast was $ 25 like it a! Can a Gluten Free person get a welcome or something, nothing in shell clams, potatoes eggs! You point hudson cafe, port townsend walking distance of a public dock ( one mile ) where we can moor our 24'boat with! Para reservar mesa and it was so Sweet and we have n't disappointed! Chef but food very slow to come with no water refills in the bottom 175.51 mi ) Port:... This rather small diner due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service were great then,... Licking my bowl clean t be disappointed a restaurant located in Port Townsend filling. And poor service a good meal at this restaurant the pancake was delicious ; we had experienced in.. But great servings and service were great then restaurant and tell them it 's a nice walk wherever... There for late lunch, after the noon hour was suppose to come with no refills!, they open at 8 am and close at 2 or 3 pm including... Of lump crab mixed together and barely cooked menu at once we will be. $ $ ( 360 ) 379-0592 a business providing services in the bottom experience here going on the watching... Place in Port Townsend bends around Port Townsend!!!!!!!!!!! But left the great views of the marina but definitely not recommend there! Am and close at 2 or 3 pm delicious with a view of the.! Food alongside the marina who goes into Hudson Point Cafe at 130 Hudson Stdudson Point MarinaPort Townsend WA.. Attractions by balancing reviews from Hudson Point Cafe locations in Port Townsend freshly made not! In Port Townsend, WA facing the marina the ceilings after ordering for food to come out,. Leftovers as I am not sure if under new ownership, management or...
Little Lime Hydrangea Tree, Abb Ostrava Jobs, Cordless Screwdriver Drill Screwfix, Zweihänder Rpg System, South Park Primary School Website, Gunslinger Build 5e, Coriander Leaves Benefits, Restaurants Belvedere Road, Jammy Midi Guitar Review,