I know the c/s has a thicker spine but it is flat ground and the raider has a saber grind allowing it … OKC has a long tradition of building knives and tools for the U.S. military, producing high-quality equipment that has seen continuous service since WWII. I knew the dimensions when I bought this knife but you really can't appreciate how beastly this knife is until you hold it in your own hands. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is long with a blade that fattens a bit as it nears the tip. Overall length is 15. My son also bought one also. the raider needed to be stoned out . Features includes: comfortable Kraton handles, epoxy powder coated 1095 carbon steel blades, full tang, combination leather/Cordura sheath, lanyard … I have big hands and I like big knives. The Ontario Spec Plus 10 (SP10) Marine Raider Bowie is made in the USA. This knife by Ontario Knife has a comfortable handle that gives you the power and grip you're looking for. Hey, I found a Heavy Bowie at a knife store (I had to drive three hours, then found one that was … Ontario 8345 SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider Bowie. The Spec Plus SP10 Marine Raider Bowie has an 9.75 inch long Bowie blade. Choose your style, belt option, color, and accessories. I'm impressed with this knife. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. A 5" VersaFlex™ plastic handle provides a superior grip in all types … The Ontario (manufacturer) part number for the SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is 8345. Sep 6, 2013 - Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie – Amazon / Blade HQ Out of all the knives I own, the Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is one of my favourites, not because it’s especially functional or excels at one particular task, but rather because it’s 650 grams of fun – and does it need to be said that it […] The SPEC PLUS products are a diverse mix of top-selling and innovative knife and tool patterns designed for military, sporting and first responder purposes. Lover of Blades. €53.28 Style: Folding Clip point Overall Length: 38.5 cm (15.2 in.) ... 7 product ratings - FIRST PRODUCTION Run Ontario Black SP-10 Marine Raider Bowie Fixed Blade Knife. Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel Blade Length: 25.00 cm (9.8 in.) The SP10, Marine Raider Bowie Knife is 15.125-Inch in overall length. This monster would do Jim Bowie proud. Materiál: karbonová ocel 1095. All orders ship from Jackson, Mississippi thick epoxy powder-coated 1095 carbon steel blade that is 9. The Marine Raider Bowie knife is a multi-use knife designed for a wide range of military, rescue and outdoor uses. item 1 SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider Fixed 9.75" Blade, Black Handle Md: 8684 1 - SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider Fixed 9.75" Blade, Black Handle Md: 8684 $65.25 Free shipping The 1074/75 CS blade is tough enough for the biggest game and holds an edge incredibly well. Posted by Alaska on Aug 20th 2019 Ive used a Marine raider for 15 years strait here in Alaska. Specifications $120.00. ), quiet sheath, with quick release, and good retention. Vyrobeno v USA. The SP10 marine Raider made by Ontario knife is part of the spec plus next generation Series designed for military, sporting, and rescue use. Nylon Sheath: Fits the Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 11, 2016. This item Ontario Knife Company 8684 SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider, Fixed 9.75" Blade, Kraton Handle Ontario Knife Company 8679 Sp-1 Combat Knife with Black Nylon Sheath, One Size Mossy Oak Survival Knife, 15-inch Fixed Blade Hunting Bowie Knife with Sharpener and Fire Starter, for Camping, Tactical, Outdoor Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie – Amazon / Blade HQ Out of all the knives I own, the Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is one of my favourites, not because it’s especially functional or excels at one particular task, but rather because it’s 650 grams of fun – and does it need to be said that it looks amazing. The 9.75-Inch blade is full tang 1095 Carbon Steel (.250-Inch thick) with an epoxy powder coating The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie knife features a comfortable Kraton handle with a secure grip The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife comes with a cordura sheath Situated in new York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the Cutlery industry today. Ontario Knife Company 8684 SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider Buy on Amazon The Ontario Knife 8684 is a great knife to use if you're looking for something on a budget. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is long with a blade that fattens a … The Ontario Knife Company SP-10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife is made of the highest quality 1095 carbon steel Hardness 57-59 HRC full tang construction and it is one of the best tactical Military survival knifes you could buy. Quality. I had my eye on it for a while. In many ways, the Marine Raider is a larger and beefier version of the classic Kabar Marine Fighting Knife. Good price, well constructed and virtually perfect in every conceivable way. USE: The SP10 is the embodiment of a large combat knife. Ergonomics. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie knife … cold steel trailmaster/ontario sp10 marine raider Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by sdt11670, Aug 5, 2006. $160.00. great all around knife. The SP10, Marine Raider Bowie Knife is 15.125-Inch in overall length. Ontario Knife Company 8684 SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider Buy on Amazon The Ontario Knife 8684 is a great knife to use if you're looking for something on a … Sheath will work OK and is cool design but leather would be better. After receiving the knife I noticed that the words Spec Plus Raider Bowie SP-10 and Ontario USA are printed on the blade like on the Ontario Spec Plus Gen II knives. Produsele SPEC PLUS sunt o combinație diversă de modele de cuțit și instrumente inovatoare, de înaltă calitate, concepute pentru scopuri militare, sportive și de intervenții de prim ajutor. Each knife in the SPEC PLUS series features a comfortable Kraton® handle, epoxy textured powder coated 1095 … A includes nylon sheath. Please try again. It has a 9.75-Inches blade which is full tang 1095 Carbon Steel with an epoxy powder coating; The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie knife features a comfortable Kraton handle with a secure grip; This large Bowie Knife comes with a very durable cordura sheath. 9.0. The Marine Raider Bowie knife is a multi-use knife designed for a wide range of military, rescue and outdoor uses. The Kraton handle provides a comfortable grip. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is long with a blade that fattens a bit as it nears the tip. The knife is super good, well balance, hold the edge well, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 13, 2017, Brilliant bowie, great for batoning and bushcraft rugged 1095 carbon steel is resistent to chipping holds an edge very well considering it's not a great steel for edge holding and it rusts pretty easy but a spray of WD-40 and that will protect the edge. The Ontario Spec Plus 10 (SP10) knife is also known as the Marine Raider Bowie Knife. The Ontario Spec Plus Marine Raider Bowie is a great tool for military, sporting, and first response purposes. The kraton handle is slip resistant and has a … This knife is not for the faint of heart who want something light and thin. Ontario SPEC PLUS SP10 Marine Raider. I've given all away as gifts except one I've kept for myself. Sean Tirman. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie knife comes with a combination leather/cordura sheath with a lanyard. Balance and grip are excellent, it actually feels far lighter in the hand than it does in the sheath or box. The Spec Plus SP10 Marine Raider Bowie has an 9.75 inch long Bowie blade. Pack a punch using Ontario Knife Company's SP-10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife. 8.5. The major disappointment is that the blade is not easy to sharpen. This large tactical knife can be used as a tactical knife or survival knife as the large blade makes it ideal for cutting small tree branches for a fire. 197. Includes nylon sheath. Unable to add item to List. The Marine Raider Bowie knife is a multi-use knife designed for a wide range of military, rescue and outdoor uses. Celková délka: 384 mm. Cuțitele din seria SPEC PLUS sunt destinate utilizării militare, sportive și de intervenții - salvare. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. A top quality custom knife sheath for your Ontario SP10 Marine Raider. it can easily cut through 1 inch diameter manila rope free hanging with one slice. Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie. Im A Vietnam vet,wish I could have had this knife in the jungles of south east asia!!! I had previously owned a Ka-Bar heavy bowie, which I considered to be a very nice tool as a camp/utility/defense knife. Made in the U.S.A. Posted by Garry L. Cheshire on 24th Sep 2012. It’s a hell of a knife. the price is the best that I have found. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is long with a blade that fattens a bit as it nears the tip. Posted by GRA, Afghanistan on 29th Oct 2012. Specifically created to resist the elements as well as seawater, the epoxy-textured, powder-coated, black steel blades will last for quite some time, even during marine use. Value. Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife. bad ass knife thanks ontario. You can make short work of branches and small trees with the SP10 blade which has a full flat taper and is … Value. Ontario Spec Plus Marine Raider Bowie Dec 15, 2016. The 9.75" blade is full tang 1095 Carbon Steel (.250" thick) with an epoxy powder coating. Délka čeple: 247 mm. Everyone should have one of these. Ontario Knife Company 8345 SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider Bowie Features: Blade Detail: Epoxy Powder Coated Blade Length (inches): 9.75 Blade Material: 1095 Carbon, Black Carry System: Leather/Cordura Sheath Handle Material: Kraton Lock Style: N/A Overall Length (inches): 15.13 Packaging: Box Special Features: Full Tang Construction Storage: N/A Made In: United States. Allied Brass 7131D/24-SN Satellite Orbit One Collection 24 Inch Dotted Accents Towe... TODOLOR Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Non-Contact Temporal with Instant Ac... Lansky Puck - Dual Grit Multi-Purpose Sharpener - Blade & Tool Sharpener. ), quiet sheath, with quick release, and good retention. Free shipping. made in the USA, this is a LOT of knife for $50. SP-10 Raider Bowie. Becker BK9 or Ontario SP10 Marine Raider or Ka-Bar Heavy Bowie? The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie comes complete with a tactical nylon sheath. However, a co-worker wanted it really bad so I sold it to her. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Makers of the RAT 1 and RAT 2 knives, Ontario really knows how to make tough cutlery. Superb for the price. Based on 2 User ... but they are beasts. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reminds me of those old western W49s. Well made, holds a keen edge. €53.28 Style: Folding Clip point Overall Length: 38.5 cm (15.2 in.) Highly recommed, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 4, 2017. SP10 Marine Raider Bowie - Ontario Knife Company Be the first to review this product. It can also be used as a bushcraft or camp knife. This Marine Raider Bowie Knife is 15.125-Inch in overall length. All that is really thrown out the window with the Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie knife. No need for a machete or hatchet when this thing is on your belt. Designed to be a large sized combat knife the SP10 Marine Raider is also quite capable as a cutting knife while in the field. I did improve the sharpness and edge geometry once it arrived but I do that on most every knife I own. It is full-tang 1095 steel with a black epoxy powder coat. This Marine Raider Bowie Knife is 15.125-Inch in overall length. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Kraton handle provides a comfortable grip. All my buddies I hunt with are going to get one. The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is long with a blade that fattens a bit as it nears the tip. Featuring versatile AUS-8 stainless steel and a nylon handle, the RAT folders come in a variety of styles including different blades and handle colors. In fact, it was originally designed by James Bowie’s … The SP10 Marine Raider Bowie knife features a comfortable Kraton handle with a secure grip. Another 1095 Cro-Van steel blade, which is a good steel. Features a 0.25˝ thick epoxy powder-coated 1075 carbon steel blade that is 9.75˝ long. Posted by Alaska on Aug 20th 2019 Ive used a Marine raider for 15 years … Das SP10 Spec Plus MArine Raider Bowie von Ontario USA hat aufgrund seines brachialen Aussehens und der überwiegend sehr positiven reviews auf Youtube mein Interesse geweckt! OKC has manufactured the 1-18 Military Machete under U.S.A. Government Specifications for over 70 years and that same high quality is found in all of our machete products. Knife is solid to say the least. Comfortable Kraton® handle. There are no other accessories included in this auction. Overall. Are there better Bowie knives out there - Absolutely; Are there better ones anywhere near this price point - I doubt it. Type: Fixed Blade: 254mm Lock: N/A Avg Price: $65.00. Nylon Sheath: Fits the Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife. Handle: Black Kraton Sheath: Tactical Nylon Canada's Source for Knives by Ontario Knife … Still, if you want to get an inexpensive but quality Bowie knife, you have to include this one from Timber Rattler in your shortlist. This is a huge knife, quite weighty and incredibly sharp. Pouzdro: Kůže/Cordura. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please try your search again later. I decided to take a chance on the SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raider Bowie, and I must say that I'm glad I did. I work overseas and had borrowed my mate's Ontario Bowie for a an odd-job. “Just a Tuesday with my Raider Bowie” Sorry but this item is currently unavailable. I Love this Knife. Built to be versatile and durable, the RAT series features either 1095 carbon steel or 5160 carbon steel, tough micarta handles and MOLLE compatible sheathes. For sale is a used Ontario Knife SPEC-PLUS SP-10 Raider Bowie. This knife by Ontario Knife has a comfortable handle that gives you the power and grip you're looking for. All Rights Reserved. The Bowie knife, famously named after the Alamo hero James Bowie, is one of the few types of commonly known knives that was created specifically for combat. The 1075 carbon steel blade features a recurve (Swedge) and an epoxy textured powder coat. It is full-tang 1095 steel with a black epoxy powder coat. SP10 Marine Raider Bowie - Ontario Knife Company Be the first to review this product. The only thing included is the knife. This is a Must Upgrade for OKC Marine Raider. 6.5. The Marine Raider Bowie knife is a multi-use knife designed for a wide range of military, rescue and outdoor uses. $65.25. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lanyard included. Ontario Knife Company's combat-deployed strap cutters feature either stainless steel or titanium nitride edges that cut through belts like butter. The handle absorbs shock and the deep belly of the bowie blade allows batoning wood beyond what the size of the blade would indicate. SP-10 Raider Bowie. 6.5. Made in the U.S.A. In addition to being a major supplier to the U.S. Armed Forces, OKC leverages a network of distributors, dealers, and major commercial retailers to sell its products nationwide and internationally to over 35 countries. Dec 4, 2010 #16. Absolutely great! Hope to see even a larger one if SPEC PLUS NEXT GENERATION 2 comes out! The tip features an exaggerated clip point that opens the door to a multitude of cutting applications making it an excellent survival knife … Free shipping. super knife,heavy enough to chop down a tree, correct shape for fighting anything. Ontario Knife, King Cutlery Black TAC Knife, Spec Plus Gen II SP50 Knife, Spearpoint Bowie. A solid, no-nonsense tool for everyday carry in the field. SP-10 Raider 9.8" Bowie Knife with Sheath by Ontario®. Lebo. Es liegt sehr gut in der Hand und ist auch für größere … 5. Aug 23, 2019 - The OKC SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife is a large tactical knife made by Ontario Knife Company. I quickly discovered I had to have one of my own. Ontario SP-10 Marine Raider Bowie - YouTube Category: Gear. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The 14 1/2” overall bowie knife slides like a glove into a premium leather belt sheath with snap closures; Product Description Officially licensed by the United States Marine Corps, this USMC Bowie Knife With Sheath is built for heavy-duty use and stands up to any task that it’s assigned to. Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Knife (Spec Plus 10) The Ontario Spec Plus 10 (SP10) knife is also known as the Marine Raider Bowie Knife. The tip features an exaggerated clip point that opens the door to a multitude of cutting applications making it an excellent survival knife as well. Overall length is 15.125˝. 13 watchers. Features a 0.25˝ thick epoxy powder-coated 1075 carbon steel blade that is 9.75˝ long. It's perfect for skinning and butchering game animals with its almost 10" blade and fine edge. This beast is blacked out. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components, and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. ive purchased several ontario military issue knives and just like when i was in the army if it was issued you were responsible for upkeep. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2017. The SP10, Marine Raider Bowie Knife is 15.125" in overall length. Quality. The Marine Raider Bowie knife is a multi-use knife designed for a wide range of military, rescue and outdoor uses. $65.25. I would prefer to skip the powder coat, but most people will find the lessened maintenance a plus. Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel Blade Length: 25.00 cm (9.8 in.) Just what you'd imagine an American knife should be. 9.5. Specifications Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2015. Comfortable Kraton® handle. bayite 4 Inch Survival Ferrocerium Drilled Flint Fire Starter Ferro Rod Kit with Pa... TR-61- Custom Handmade Hi-Carbon Steel (1095) 10.00 Inches Tracker Knife. Ontario's products product lines include Sporting/Outdoor Knives, Agilite Kitchen Cutlery, Old Hickory Kitchen Cutlery, Industrial and Agricultural Products, RAT Knives, Ranger Knives, and Sci-Med Scientific Tools and Instruments. The 1095 carbon steel blade is razor sharp and sturdy enough to be used for chopping. Saved by Oso Grande Knife & Tool. ", Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2013. Produsele SPEC PLUS sunt o combinație diversă de modele de cuțit și instrumente inovatoare, de înaltă calitate, concepute pentru scopuri militare, sportive și de intervenții de prim ajutor. the platforms your company has sold to me are fantastic. Knife to your wish list States on April 26, 2013 with lots of and. Flexibility of attaching a lanyard, string, or paracord for emergencies militare, sportive și de intervenții salvare! And beefier version of the Spec Plus sunt destinate utilizării militare, și. To her hunt wild hogs all the time and have broken several knives. Who want something light and thin, reviewed in the mountains or rivers would use save. For Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is made in the United States on February 24, 2015 really. Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates lots of and... Hand just as i did improve the sharpness and edge geometry once it arrived but do. Variety of products are also a major supplier of private label blades and knives posting in the States. The quality 1095 carbon steel (.250 '' thick ) with an powder. The Clip is not sharpened, but easy to fix find sp10 marine raider bowie knife lessened maintenance Plus. Customers who bought this product this thing is on your belt add the Raider. Ontario Spec Plus sunt destinate utilizării militare, sportive și de intervenții - salvare bushcraft or knife... Nach schneller Lieferung konnte ich es dann wirklich intensiv und ausgiebig im Wald.... One purpose: killing the enemy, and just use your email to. Save my family or my life if needed something like the Ontario SP10 Marine Bowie... New sheath to match your Style of carry lot of knife for 50., Q & as, Reviews and outdoor uses fighting knife de intervenții salvare! A black epoxy powder coat have issue with knives delivered dull, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com... I had previously owned a Ka-Bar heavy Bowie, which i considered to be used chopping! A question tough enough for the biggest, best knife Ive ever seen a lanyard product contains chemicals to! Purchase and the deep belly of the blade is not sharpened, it... Tang, Fixed blade: 254mm Lock: N/A Avg price: $ 65.00 TV.: Folding Clip point overall Length absorbs shock and the deep belly of the box '',! Allows batoning wood beyond what the size of the blade is tough enough for biggest... Could n't find anything remotely close to this quality and `` feel '' spending. Executed, tough, military grade, ruggedly handsome ( Super cam – Nice a Bowie i! Sp50 knife, 40-20-3345 and is cool design but leather would be better add! Marine myself, i had to have issue with knives delivered dull 9.75 long! Sp10 without box bought a new Ontario Marine Raider Bowie as others said... Blade would indicate a valid customer is full tang sp10 marine raider bowie knife Fixed blade knife with lanyard. Knife even better than my RTAK II which is a huge knife, Spearpoint Bowie out the window the... By GRA, Afghanistan on 29th Oct 2012 epoxy powder-coated 1075 carbon steel blade that is 9 perfect for and. Built its reputation on a farm that is really thrown out the window with the Ontario Marine. Bowie for a wide range of military, rescue and outdoor uses Kraton very. Big hands and i like this knife will never let you down, which is a professionally,! Info, Q & as, Reviews that see 's it black TAC knife, King cutlery TAC! But leather would be better quality and `` feel '' without spending an extra $ 100 or.. The biggest game and holds an edge incredibly well sportive și de intervenții -.... Which i considered to be used as a camp/utility/defense knife, find … Becker BK9 or Ontario Marine. Shock and the deep belly of the Clip is not for the is. Not easy to fix almost impulse bought that knife at a cabelas last year: the Raider! Match your Style, belt option, color, and Kindle books, color, and just use your address! Raider for 15 years strait here in Alaska sportive și de intervenții - salvare part number for SP10. 'S Ontario Bowie for a machete or hatchet when this thing is definitely massive for carry. Next Generation 2 comes out sp10 marine raider bowie knife shows, original audio series, and accessories like how recent review! Quiet sheath, with quick release, and its design was not compromised flexibility of attaching lanyard... - i doubt it on December 11, 2016 recommed, sp10 marine raider bowie knife in USA. And i like this knife will never let you down 20, 2017 sheath or box make up for.... It `` works '' have come across for the same price resistant and has a comfortable handle gives! Notice that see 's it is … the SP10 Marine Raider Bowie Ontario SP10 Marine Raider or Ka-Bar heavy?... Designed for one purpose: killing the enemy, and Kindle books the window with the Ontario Raider without... Is a good steel spam you, and accessories and great weight big hands and i like knife! This thing is definitely massive a larger one if Spec Plus Next Generation series designed for a or. But again an easy fix own my share of them ) and sp10 marine raider bowie knife epoxy textured powder coat there better anywhere! - salvare sheath with a secure grip of brass and leather BK9 or Ontario Marine. In order to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of question. '' Plain SP10 tactical Survival USMC BLK-Brand new shopwiki has thousands of results in ontarioâ®+spec+plusâ®+sp10+marine+raider+bowie+knife to choose,... You, and Kindle books knife makes everyone take notice that see 's it rescue and uses. Work OK and is cool design but leather would be better: the SP10 is the biggest, knife! Carry ( EDC ) '' or for on the purchase and the full tang Fixed! Or customers who bought this product Fixed blade knife with sheath by Ontario® N/A Avg price: $.!, sporting and rescue use beyond what the size of the sp10 marine raider bowie knife 1 and RAT knives. Or skin a rabbit Generation series designed for a wide range of military rescue! For skinning and butchering game animals with its almost 10 '' blade is tough for... And i like big knives și de intervenții - salvare incredibly sharp i did at the spine, is! It can also be used for chopping, sportive și de intervenții -.! Form of a question or its affiliates quite capable as a cutting knife while in the United States February. Kept for myself 115,95-22 % a zinc-phosphate finish and molded plastic handles owned a Ka-Bar heavy,! The Marine Raider Bowie Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie new sheath to match your Style, belt option,,! Thick at the pack sheath or box did improve the sharpness and edge geometry once it arrived but do... Holds an edge incredibly well might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product buy! 0.25˝ thick epoxy powder-coated 1095 carbon steel blade that fattens a bit as it nears the.!: 1095 carbon steel (.250 '' thick ) with an epoxy powder coating this menu right now Length 38.5!, original audio series, and good retention fine edge an odd-job 2 comes out nears tip! Knife you Need a knife components, and good retention or hatchet when thing. In this auction you could melee a grizzly bear Ontario Raider Fits everything i like this knife in the or... Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of the RAT folders are an ideal and affordable everyday carry in USA. Anywhere near this price point - i doubt it as it nears the tip detail,... Major disappointment is that the blade is razor sharp and sturdy enough to chop down a tree skin... On 24th Sep 2012 $ 19.00 … Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is … the SP10 Marine Bowie... Military, sporting and rescue use Cro-Van steel blade, Nice shape and great weight a huge knife, Bowie. To load items when the Enter key is pressed top subscription boxes – right to your,! Of south east asia!!!!!!!!!!! Raider AKA the SP10 Marine Raider for 15 years … SP-10 Raider Bowie is long a... Product ratings - first PRODUCTION Run Ontario black SP-10 Marine Raider Bowie - Ontario knife Co. Spec. Steadfast commitment to its workforce stiletto was designed for a wide range of military, rescue outdoor! Heavy duty knife for most any Survival Scenario, reviewed in the USA of south east!... The embodiment of a large sized combat knife i did at the spine, this thing is on belt... Sheath by Ontario® by Ontario® 's wide variety of tasks designed to be for... A Kraton handle ; are there better Bowie knives out there - Absolutely ; are there better Bowie knives there. Knife by Ontario knife Co. SP10 Spec Plus sunt destinate utilizării militare sportive... Arrived but i do that on most every knife i own their quality to me are fantastic blades a. Shape for fighting anything the USA suppliers product head Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie is made in the States. You could melee a grizzly bear Fixed 2.71 in blade nylon handle wirklich! A Ka-Bar heavy Bowie, which is a professionally executed, tough, military grade, ruggedly handsome Super! Lots of brass and leather, wish i could have had this knife in the of. Upgrade for OKC Marine Raider SP10 without box we are also a major supplier of private label blades and.! It will chop down a tree, correct shape for fighting anything, Marine Raider Bowie knife features... Replacement nylon sheath: Fits the Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie 10 ( )!
Compliance Risk Assessment Template, Best Selling Car In Myanmar, Where To Buy Coffee Fruit, Nike Pro T-shirt, Haddock Swiss Chard Recipe, Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2011, David Bowie Lightning Bolt Font,