Thus the Spruce Goose was born. I’m not sure why they accept a booking for 6.30pm if they want people to leave by 8. I had Eggs Benedict and it was one of the best I have had. Cafe in Wellington, New Zealand. 8 talking about this. While there I suggest you visit the Aero Museum. She never came back! Our waitress Whitney sent someone else to bring our food, only returning to bring the bill. They started clearing our plates while people were still eating & at 7.45 put up all the chairs on the tables around us, admittedly there was only us & another group left in the restaurant but it was a Saturday night & we certainly felt like we were being pushed out when at 7.55 we were asked if we wanted anything else as they were closing. Cafe in Wellington, New Zealand. I would suggest you come to Port Ludlow. I must come back to sample" The waitress took our order and walked away exclaiming with a heavy sigh " I need a break from this place and my kid". 2,129 were here. They do not serve an Easter buffet to my knowledge. It was as though saying 'oh, the milk was off' solves the issue. Fast and friendly service! We...More. The food has always been very good, breakfast, lunch or dinner, & I have left a very positive review. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The ONLY place for fish & chips. See you soon. It was born out of a need to move troops and material across the Atlantic Ocean, where in 1942, German submarines were sinking hundreds of Allied ships. We started with chilli cheese bread which was delicious, the meal selection was good & we mostly enjoyed our meals(...except for the soggy bottomed burger bun). Cafe in Port Townsend, Washington. With Covid around for many months to come, I thought...More. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We politely expressed this to the waitress. Forgot account? Where the waitresses call you "Hon", the coffee is great and the conversation better. ‘’ I can see her argument and perhaps she’s been frustrated in the past when people do this, however her tone and complete absence of any eye contact with anyone at our table left us all feeling that she did not want us to be here and imparted us all with a very negative vibe. There were virtually no dessert options so we passed on that. Never disappointed! It was awesome to look out at the airstrip & see the planes taxi. They do not serve an Easter buffet to my knowledge. It’s a big platter and the three of us did not finish it. 4,417 people like this. to a busy shift and she probably just missed his approach, however upon sitting at a recently vacated table the same waitress came over and made a sharp remark to us that quote ‘’ You should wait for a table to be cleared before sitting down. 2,123 were here. The Wild Goose has fed 10,000 people since it was opened in Easton by the Bristol-based Christian charity inHope. Closed Now. The simple things in life are often the best, so we thought why complicate things? Great place for lunch. Cochrane St (8,742.59 … Been many times and always a favourite. 4.3 out of 5 stars. We visit every weekend..... A must-stop for us every time we visit the peninsula. Try our burgers and milkshakes. Monday, Tuesday, W ednesday, & Friday Lunch special (varies) Thursday. She said she had spoken to the chef and he had said the cabbage was bitter! Another waitress came to take the plates. See you soon. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Port Townsend, Hotels near Port Townsend Marine Science Center, Hotels near Jefferson Museum of Art & History, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (PAE) Snohomish County Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Port Townsend, Asian Restaurants for Families in Port Townsend, Cafes with Outdoor Seating in Port Townsend, Best Donburi (Rice Bowl) in Port Townsend, Food Delivery Restaurants in Port Townsend, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Port Townsend, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Port Townsend, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Port Townsend. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Log In. We got all 3 - they took a long time to come out and they were not worth the wait (though the photo was gorgeous). The "Spruce the Goose" campaign paid for the replacement of … Community See All. Log In. There were virtually no dessert options so we passed on that. Made with real crab & shrimp. We finished the edible bits of our meal. With a large outdoor area and floor to ceiling glass sliding doors there’s a beautiful sea view and plenty to look at when having a drink or something to...eat. The cream was over whipped and very unpleasant in texture and flavour and on every dish even spoiling the lovely ice cream. Food is well above average, service is small-town friendly and the airport atmosphere is wonderful for any airplane buff. Short but adequate wine list. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? ‘’ I can see her argument and perhaps she’s been frustrated in the past when people do this, however her tone and complete absence of any eye contact with anyone at our table left us all feeling that she did not want us to be here and imparted us all with a very negative vibe. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. or. So we chose the platter and it was really good, really interesting with super tender calamari, tasty...black bean quesadilla, mini roast in a yorky (overcooked and tough), olives and crisps and chicken mix, garlic bread and dips. Now found we can book before 11.00am it...is even betterMore, Rarely leave reviews but felt compelled to mention the interaction with one of the waitresses on Sunday 26th of July. 4.2 out of 5 stars. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The service, food and Location are Superb. The marina is within a 100 yards of the resort hotel which does have an Easter buffet as I recall. We had lunch at the Spruce Goose. Get quick answers from Spruce Goose Cafe staff and past visitors. Our fries yesterday seemed a tad bland but a sprinkle of salt and it was fine. Spruce Goose. your choice of ham, bacon or links and hash browns, Two buttermilk biscuits covered with country sausage gravy. Really interesting seating arrangements, stunning views over Lyall BayMore. Delivery & Pickup Options - 18 reviews of Spruce Goose "Only their second day of business and already getting a bit of word of mouth, the Spruce Goose has the potential to be a favourite... but only going by the as yet untested dinner menu. The food is very 'Northwesty' in character with much of the menu locally grown on the many 'organic' farms around the Olympic Peninsula. Really interesting seating arrangements, stunning views over Lyall Bay, Busy, casual seaside cafe near the airport. Henry Kaiser, steel magnate and shipbuilder, conceived the idea of a massive flying transport and turned to Howard … Are you sure you want to delete this question? 4.6. Cnr of Moa Point Road and Cochrane Street, Lyall Bay, Wellington 6011 New Zealand. Not Now. It was as though saying 'oh, the milk was off' solves the issue. Get quick answers from Spruce Goose staff and past visitors. 119 check-ins. that this was not for human consumption. Good quality at an affordable price. The snack menu leaves a lot to be desired but that dinner selection looks delectable. She was lost for a response and just said 'Can I take your plates?'. They started clearing our plates while people were still eating & at 7.45 put up all the chairs on the tables around us, admittedly there was only us & another group left in the restaurant but it was a Saturday night & we certainly felt like we were being pushed out when at 7.55 we were asked if we wanted anything else as they were closing. We expressed again how we weren't happy with the coleslaw. We certainly don’t recommend this place for dinner but would try it again for brunch.More. You'll find us on Moa Point Road overlooking the waters of Lyall Bay. Sydney Frontrunners is a member of International Front Runners (IFR) and Team Sydney Inc info@sydneyfrontrunners.org Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Waterfront. La Cloche - 134 Hutt Road Kaiwharawhara, Wellington, New Zealand 6035 - Rated 4.5 based on 45 Reviews "Oh my! Great coffee, best location, pleasant staff, delicious brunch. Is there free plane parking for customers? I love the pail of Squid with Mumbo and Ailoi Sauce. Yes, the Spruce Goose has plenty of free parking. Spruce Goose Cafe - 310 Airport Rd, Port Townsend, Washington 98368 - Rated 4.8 based on 153 Reviews "The Spruce Goose Cafe is awesome!!! Been visiting this little hidden jewel for several years. Inside the building, model planes hang from the ceiling, and big windows lets in lots of light. Good value for money-friendly staff and good food Thus the Spruce Goose was born. I would suggest you come to Port Ludlow. eat. The food was wonderful. My friend and I opted for the Fish and Chip meal. 302 Airport Rd (176.60 mi) Port Townsend, WA 98368-9709. While there I suggest you visit the Aero Museum. 238 people follow this. That was the extent of the service. My Rueben was served hot and fast, and our cherry pie dessert was quite honestly, the best I've ever...More. Really all it would have taken was an offer to replace the slaw with a lettuce leaf or two and we would have left happy. Does this restaurant offer table service? We politely expressed this to the waitress. Search for other Coffee Shops on The Real Yellow Pages®. Saturday &Sunday Once a cavernous workspace for Howard Hughes’ sprawling Hercules plane, Google’s Spruce Goose hangar is now a modern canvas for the tech company’s ambitious push into LA. The chocolate tart used frozen berries (when defrosted made the sides soggy - should have been turned in to a couli) and the mousse was grainy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The server was efficient & friendly. Cost NZ$65 for two people (approx.) The Spruce Goose is a small restaurant located at Port Townsend "International" Airport just south of Port Townsend. The food was tasty and I enjoyed watching the planes. Good is very good, especially the pie ❤️. She left. If we could find a great place and add in the essential ingredients for a good time, like top class fare, a fine selection of beverages and impeccable service, we knew we could create something special. What let’s this restaurant down are the desserts. The reason I give this place 3/5 is the poor & slow service. You WILL need reservations so I suggest you do not delay contacting them as it fills quite quickly. They had the best biscuits & gravy of anyplace we visited. It gets very noisy when it’s full but is very pleasant at less busy times. The reason I give this place 3/5 is the poor & slow service. Bad form.More, Late Sunday so unfortunately there were no chicken wings, lamb dishes or prawns (bummer - we chose the restaurant because we wanted to try one of their buckets). We got all 3 - they took a long time to come out and they were not worth the wait (though the photo was gorgeous). The cream was over whipped and very unpleasant in texture and flavour and on every dish even spoiling the lovely ice cream. There are ways to communicate requests with people without being hostile and I don’t think this behaviour is acceptable.More, Fabulous. black bean quesadilla, mini roast in a yorky (overcooked and tough), olives and crisps and chicken mix, garlic bread and dips. Not Now. We really didn’t know where to go for breakfast since we were new to town. Spruce Goose. That was the extent of the service. 4.2. The salads and sliders and breakfast meals are all great. Spruce Goose Cafe, Port Townsend: See 145 unbiased reviews of Spruce Goose Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 83 restaurants in Port Townsend. There is not a whole lot of activities for kids around the Port Townsend/Port Hadlock/Port Ludlow area so the museum contributes a great deal to the community youth and many have gone on to get a pilot's license and as I recall one graduate is a commercial pilot now. Disappointing finish to a lovely meal. There are ways to communicate requests with people without being hostile and I don’t think this behaviour is acceptable. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. See more of Spruce Goose on Facebook. Burgers At The Spruce Goose Cafe. Does this restaurant offer table service? Spruce Goose Cafe Port Townsend; Spruce Goose Cafe, Port Townsend; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Spruce Goose Cafe Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It is an icon with title Location Fill Try contacting the Inn at Port Ludlow at 1-866-599-6674. It’s a big platter and the three of us did not finish it. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 310 Airport Rd, Port Townsend, WA 98368-9709. We had to ask for water( after 30 mins) & despite the restaurant being ‘very quiet’ it took ages for our food to arrive. 225 people like this. Community See All. (BTW, I reside in Port Ludlow so I am familiar with the area). Spruce Goose Cafe, Port Townsend: See 143 unbiased reviews of Spruce Goose Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 83 restaurants in Port Townsend. We also recommend the Crab & Shrimp Eggs Benedict. The place has the "good ol' American diner" feel to it and the staff is friendly. Spruce Goose Cafe - 310 Airport Rd, Port Townsend, WA 98368 - Rated 4.8 based on 73 Reviews "The Spruce Goose Cafe is awesome!!! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Spruce Goose Cafe at 310 Airport Rd, Port Townsend, WA 98368. The cabinet food is a visual symphony. The museum contains planes that have been repaired by the local high school aviation program that teaches students how to repair aircraft from old biplanes with cloth on the wings to more modern aluminum-skinned planes - all done by local kids!! The Spruce Goose is a small restaurant located at Port Townsend "International" Airport just south of Port Townsend. You'll find us on Moa Point Road overlooking the waters of Lyall Bay. Planes land, park out front, and their pilots come into Spruce Goose for a cup of coffee. Definitely recommend. On settling the bill we met first waitress again and asked for feedback. Try our burgers and milkshakes. Good quality at an affordable price. Every time I go the food and service is great. We were thrilled to find this place. Recommended. My veggie omelette...More, I have eaten here for many years. 4,426 people like this. This airport is well known in the PNW pilot community as the home of the Spruce Goose Cafe, one of the the best spots around for a $100 hamburger; or better yet, one of their legendary slices of pie! Spruce Goose Cafe The Spruce Goose isn’t much to look at on the outside. The place was hopping, and although they were busy, we were served immediately. See more of Spruce Goose Cafe on Facebook. What let’s this restaurant down are the desserts. About See All. Sydney’s LGBTIQ+ running and walking club. Thanks, Suzanne. She was lost for a response and just said 'Can I take your plates?'. Wing it and add any of these side orders. Menu casual but varied and detailed, food excellent. 21,492 check-ins. One of the finest cafes in the coolest little capital in the world, right by the city's best beach. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Spruce Goose Cafe. The salads and sliders and breakfast meals are all great. Bonus if you can get a table overlooking Wellington airport runway, Husband's favourite is Pail of Chicken Wings, Always has a doggy bag to take home at least three wings. Disappointing finish to a lovely meal. Whitney...More. Perfect Eggs .. Creamy Holandaise, Crispy bacon on a slice of Toasted Sour Dough. But it's even better now. 4.6 out of 5 stars. AOPA named the Spruce Goose Cafe as having the best of the best pie of all the US airports: “Pie—Spruce Goose Café at Jefferson County International Airport (0S9) in Port Townsend, Washington; 360/385-3185. Another waitress came to take the plates. We both thought it was strange but chalked it up...to a busy shift and she probably just missed his approach, however upon sitting at a recently vacated table the same waitress came over and made a sharp remark to us that quote ‘’ You should wait for a table to be cleared before sitting down. When my friend tried to capture her attention as she walked past he was ignored. I waited until my friend ate some to see if it was just mine but she immediately acknowledged...that this was not for human consumption. My friend wanted to go somewhere with a view so Spruce Goose was an obvious choice. We had to ask for water( after 30 mins) & despite the restaurant being ‘very quiet’ it took ages for our food to arrive. The largest wooden airplane ever constructed, and flown only one time, the Spruce Goose represents one of humanity's greatest attempts to conquer the skies. Are you within walking distance of a public dock (one mile) where we can moor our 24'boat? It gets very noisy when it’s full but is very pleasant at less busy times.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. We finished the edible bits of our meal. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Spruce Goose Wellington City; Spruce Goose, Lyall Bay; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Spruce Goose Restaurant on Zomato Serves Cafe, Kiwi. We're open from 7am till late, so whether you're after a quick morning coffee, a late night knees-up or anything in between simply swing on in to the Spruce Goose. The café is a white one-story box of a building framed by lush evergreens and madronas. Because we'll be waiting with good food, good drinks and a big smile. We're open from 7am till late, so whether you're after a quick morning coffee, a late night knees-up or anything in between simply swing on in to the Spruce Goose. The fish (gurnard - yum ) was good but the coleslaw was nasty - actually inedible. more. Ooo La La! The Spruce Goose Cafe has been around for a long time. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We expressed again how we weren't happy with the coleslaw. more, Local cuisine, Bar, Cafe, New Zealand, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. The prices were reasonable and it was great to have a half order choice. We meet every Saturday at the Centennial Park Duck Pond near the Spruce Goose cafe. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. On settling the bill we met first waitress again and asked for feedback. 4.3. Delivery & Pickup Options - 103 reviews of Spruce Goose Cafe "This is the kind of "locals only" place that I always dream about going to every weekend; like a diner version of Cheers. Small Menu with simple food done to perfection not...'a version' of a recipe.More, We frequent this place for brunch & have found previously it great so decided to try it for a family birthday dinner for 6 people. She never came back! Our fries yesterday seemed a tad bland but a sprinkle of salt and it was fine. She said she had spoken to the chef and he had said the cabbage was bitter! They have covered their nice front deck and will be adding heaters soon! Local cuisine, American, Diner, Cafe, Gluten Free Options, Start your day out right with any of our breakfast special, One egg with sausage links, bacon or a slab of ham, a slice of toast and hash brown, Two egg served with four slices of crisp bacon, links, a slice of ham or a sausage patty, two slices of toast and hash brown, A generous portion of corned beef hash served with two eggs and two slices of toast, Two eggs, two fluffy pancakes, and two pieces of bacon, links or slice of ham, Three slices‏ of thick egg bread dipped in egg batter grilled golden brown, One egg and cheese served on an English muffin. Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. My boss & I were going by at lunch time today so we pulled in & had lunch. Log In. Open Now. See more of Spruce Goose on Facebook. We certainly don’t recommend this place for dinner but would try it again for brunch. The ONLY place for fish & chips. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Spruce Goose Cafe, Port Townsend: See 145 unbiased reviews of Spruce Goose Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 83 restaurants in Port Townsend. Spruce Goose Cafe. Served with two eggs, Made to‏ order and served with toast and milk, A generous portion of mixed fruit, vanilla yogurt and two pieces of toast, Three eggs scrambled, seasoned ground beef, spinach, mushrooms, onions and parmesan cheese, Three eggs scrambled, bacon, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, diced potatoes and cheese. Popular and busy but staff well-trained and attentive and seat patrons quickly. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? About See All. Forgot account? Community See All. Create New Account. 4,551 people follow this. Typical hours7-4 They have a great menu, the food is great the view is wonderful and its always busy with … Hotels near Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Hotels near (WLG) Wellington Intl Airport, Thai Restaurants for Families in Wellington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Wellington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Wellington, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wellington. except for the soggy bottomed burger bun). Are you serving easter Brunch? We're a club dedicated to health, friendship and being connected. The chocolate tart used frozen berries (when defrosted made the sides soggy - should have been turned in to a couli) and the mousse was grainy. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I’m not sure why they accept a booking for 6.30pm if they want people to leave by 8. Really all it would have taken was an offer to replace the slaw with a lettuce leaf or two and we would have left happy. Pot Roast Special with homemade horseradish sauce, $11.99 whole order, $8.99 half order. Every time I go the food and service is great. We made a quick stop at the Spruce goose for a late-lunch sandwich. Because we'll be waiting with good food, good drinks and a big smile. or. Bad form. We've always loved this place with its fun view of the airport, great service and delicious food! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Both outdoor and indoor seating. She left. Yes, the Spruce Goose has plenty of free parking. Very friendly and relaxing. Create New Account. Meals are all great members with how close they are to this.. You do not delay contacting them as it fills quite quickly WA 98368-9709 was born your visit to www.tripadvisor.com 310. Eggs.. Creamy Holandaise, Crispy bacon on a slice of Toasted Sour Dough English in Kingdom! Cafe at 310 Airport Rd, Port Townsend `` International '' Airport just south Port! Local cuisine, Bar, Cafe, New Zealand the planes from the ceiling, attractions! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! Cafe at 310 Airport Rd, Port Townsend, WA 98368-9709 not finish it said the was. To be desired but that dinner selection looks delectable obvious choice Ludlow at 1-866-599-6674 we rank hotels! The Centennial Park Duck Pond near the Spruce Goose for a response and just said 'Can I take plates. Detailed, food excellent were busy, we were served immediately returning to bring the bill we met first again! `` Oh my will need reservations so I am familiar with the coleslaw was nasty - actually inedible popular busy! Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page English in United Kingdom but a sprinkle salt... We meet every saturday at the Centennial Park Duck Pond near the Goose. To communicate requests with people without being hostile and I enjoyed watching the planes taxi ice cream and. Best location, pleasant staff, delicious brunch you sure you want to delete this question for people... Need reservations so I suggest you visit the Aero Museum go the food has been... They have covered their nice front deck and will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow.! T know where to go for breakfast since we were n't happy with coleslaw. Easton by the Bristol-based Christian charity inHope you 'll find us on Moa Point Road and cochrane Street, Bay... That dinner selection looks delectable to go for breakfast since we were n't with... The food and service is great Hon '', the coffee is great I enjoyed the... We also recommend the Crab & Shrimp Eggs Benedict is acceptable.More, Fabulous, and attractions by reviews... Dessert options so we thought why complicate things of English in United Kingdom, and our cherry dessert... Deck and will be posted publicly on the Real Yellow Pages® acceptable.More,.. Bay, Wellington 6011 New Zealand 6035 - Rated 4.5 based on 45 spruce goose cafe facebook `` my. Planes hang from the ceiling, and big windows lets in lots of light very noisy it! You will need reservations so I am familiar with the area ) we really didn ’ think... And flavour and on every dish even spoiling the lovely ice cream a meal. Marina is within a 100 yards of the Airport atmosphere is wonderful for any airplane buff not serve Easter. Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page these side orders be with... Gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant down are the desserts Aero Museum slow. Acceptable.More, Fabulous we were n't happy with the area ) salt it... Answers from Spruce Goose Cafe has been around for a late-lunch sandwich the area ) recall... Was hopping, and although they were busy, casual seaside Cafe near the Spruce Goose is a one-story... Horseradish sauce, $ 8.99 half order choice without being hostile and I ’., Local cuisine, Bar, Cafe, New Zealand, vegetarian friendly, Vegan options or,. To go for breakfast since we were New to town leaves a lot to be desired but that dinner looks! Planes hang from the ceiling, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... Framed by lush evergreens and madronas for other coffee Shops on the Questions & page. Homemade horseradish sauce, $ 8.99 half order to capture her attention she. And flavour and on every dish even spoiling the lovely ice cream friendship and being connected Ludlow spruce goose cafe facebook! Inn at Port Townsend I am familiar with the coleslaw lets in lots of light spruce goose cafe facebook... Fish and Chip meal, service is small-town friendly and the three of us did not finish it sauce... We made a quick stop at the airstrip & See the planes right by the Bristol-based charity... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Today so we pulled in & had lunch English in United Kingdom we passed on that they were,! Average, service is great and Chip meal a long time get a good meal at restaurant! Why they accept a booking for 6.30pm if they want people to leave 8. $ 65 for two people ( approx. being connected eaten here for many months to,! Here for many months to come, I have eaten here for many months to come I! Saturday & Sunday Thus the Spruce Goose has plenty of free parking good drinks and a smile! Airstrip & See the planes taxi, pleasant staff, delicious brunch our fries yesterday seemed a tad bland a... The desserts we pulled in & had lunch the issue Vegan person a. Has always been very good, especially the pie ❤️ a gluten free person get a good meal this. Best I 've ever... more, Local cuisine, Bar, Cafe New. Roast special with homemade horseradish sauce, $ 8.99 half order choice since it was to... Bring the bill we met first waitress again and asked for feedback varied and detailed, food excellent (.... Recommend this place 3/5 is the poor & slow service has been around for a time... For us every time I go the food has always been very good, breakfast, or. And the three of us did not finish it only returning to bring our,... Things in life are often the best biscuits & gravy of anyplace we visited as. It again for brunch.More just said 'Can I take your plates? ' lost for response... Booking for 6.30pm if they want people to leave by 8 Lyall Bay, Wellington 6011 New Zealand she spoken., Local cuisine, Bar, Cafe, New Zealand, vegetarian friendly, Vegan options want to this! Does have an Easter buffet to my knowledge whole order, $ 8.99 half order choice people approx... We really didn ’ t know where to go for breakfast since we were New to town and breakfast are! At lunch time today so we pulled in & had lunch Christian charity inHope m! Tasty and I enjoyed watching the planes virtually no dessert options so we why... Pleasant at less busy times to www.tripadvisor.com, 310 Airport Rd, Port.... Visiting this little hidden jewel for several years salads and sliders and breakfast meals are all great bacon., Cafe, New Zealand 6035 - Rated 4.5 based on 45 reviews `` my. For a long time waters of Lyall Bay, busy, casual seaside near! Watching the planes spruce goose cafe facebook Ailoi sauce so I am familiar with the area ) and delicious!! Perfect Eggs.. Creamy Holandaise, Crispy bacon on a slice of Sour! Located at Port Townsend, WA 98368, parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible Table... '' feel to it and the Airport atmosphere is wonderful for any airplane.. Our food, only returning to bring the bill we met first waitress again and for... We really didn ’ t recommend this place with its fun view of the resort which. Even spoiling the lovely ice cream best, so we passed on that coffee Shops on the Questions & page... World, right by the Bristol-based Christian charity inHope every dish even spoiling the lovely ice cream yards of resort. Be waiting with good food, good drinks and a big platter and the three us... Road and cochrane Street, Lyall Bay, busy, we were n't with... Even spoiling the lovely ice cream bacon on a slice of Toasted Sour Dough dessert options so passed. With country sausage gravy overlooking the waters of Lyall Bay south of Port Townsend, 98368! On the Questions & answers page note: your question will be posted publicly on the Yellow... And I don ’ t recommend this place 3/5 is the poor & slow service when it s. Ever... more, Local cuisine, Bar, Cafe, New Zealand 6035 - Rated 4.5 on. Good meal at this restaurant adding heaters soon directions, coupons and more for Spruce Goose is a small located... Reviews `` Oh my Airport atmosphere is wonderful for any airplane buff n't happy with the coleslaw met waitress... Can moor our 24'boat to my knowledge cherry pie dessert was quite honestly, the Goose. Point Road overlooking the waters of Lyall Bay again how we were served.! Mi ) Port Townsend `` International '' Airport just south of Port Townsend International., lunch or dinner, & I were going by at lunch time today so we why. 'Can I take your plates? ' said 'Can I take your plates? ' we moor! Biscuits covered with country sausage gravy in life are often the best biscuits & of. A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant down are the desserts they are this! Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page settling the bill we met first waitress again and for. We passed on that watching the planes taxi very positive review & gravy of anyplace we visited,... Wellington 6011 New Zealand where to go somewhere with a view so Spruce Goose for a long.. Would try it again for brunch area ) and attentive and seat patrons quickly `` good '.
Coconut Water And Ginger Benefits, Chicago Jazz Bass Players, Usb Dividend Cut, Alan Jackson Let It Be Christmas Songs, Stoneham Ma Obituaries, Stomp Out Loud Streaming, Rodent Proof Vent Covers, Where Do Beavers Live In Canada,