Looks so refreshing. Homemade Strawberry & Blueberry Syrup. Sep 13, 2019 - Cakes By Tina Ciroc red berry birthday cake...with strawberries...ciroc mini's....and strawberry jello shots! The sourness of the white cranberry juice is an ideal counterpoint to the sweetness of blue Curaçao and simple homemade syrup. Infusing your own spirits and making cocktails with fresh ingredients is lovely. Cocktail recipes with CÎROC Summer Watermelon – Vada Magazine Made a big pitcher of this last week and had to make two more. Cheers! Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a00ee6a282109a132ea465113ee141d1" );document.getElementById("caefdf4786").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. It is acceptable to drink Ciroc Red Berry alone, or in other drinks, however Ciroc Cosmo is a must try. Ciroc-Star Marini – This cocktail is made with 35ml Ciroc French Vanilla, 15ml Passionfruit Syrup, 10ml Rhubarb Aperitif, 25ml White Peach Puree, 5ml Lemon Juice, and 50ml Champagne (on the side). If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. How do you think about the answers? Our phone number is 718-653-1716. Introduction to Ciroc Vodka. Welcome...Here you can find tried and tested recipes for all levels from basic home-cooking to professional cake decorating along with instructional videos and tutorials as well as tips on how to succeed in your own home cooking, baking or cake decorating business - read more about me. This blog generates income via ads #sponsoredpost. The relatively higher price, when compared to low-cost brands, is backed up by the quirk that, unlike most vodka brands, Ciroc is produced by distilling grapes rather than the usual grains or potatoes. Try infusing your regular vodka with delicious strawberries and watch the magic surround you. Seal container and store in a cool, dark area until strawberries lose their color, 3 to 4 days. 1 oz simple syrup. Can't wait to try this when strawberries are in season again. Did you try my recipes? Strawberry Vodka Cocktail - Just 3 ingredients. The why is because its better that way. Everyone loved it. We love it too. Make this into a non-alcoholic drink by adding only the crushed strawberries (no vodka), sugar and sprite. Cranberry Juice. What a simple cocktail! Have a great day. Ciroc Red Berry. TRIED MY RECIPE? Ciroc Peach Vodka, Beet And Ginger Infused Syrup, Fresh Lemon Juice. Ciroc Strawberry Cooler. Thank you for coming back to write this feedback. COSMO. Spicy Pineapple Strawberry Moscow Mule – A Vodka Cocktail Gastronom. The taste and aroma are mesmerizing. I love muddled fruit in my drinks, so I have a cocktail muddler that I found on Amazon (less than $10!). <3. 1 1/2 oz Ciroc. Get your answers by asking now. I hope you take condoms young man. Im going to prom tonight and I need to know what to mix Red Berry Ciroc with! Have a wonderful day. 1 oz of cranberry juice or splash of cherry juice. Do you like my recipes? Thank you, Claudette. 44ml CÎROC Red Berry << Click to … Adjust the sugar or lemon slices accordingly. My husband makes wine and all kinds of homemade liqueurs and would love to know about this quick and easy cocktail! BOO! Just chop the fruits up or leave the small ones whole and pour over some Vodka. Add mint leaves - stir to combine, Leave it to sit for a couple of hours (at least 3) up to 8 days in the fridge, ( about 1 ½ oz per glass is standard but you can use less or more), « Blackberry Mousse With or Without Gelatin. Ciroc Red Berry Vodka. CÎROC Summer School Presents: CÎROC Coconut & Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients 1.5 oz. On her blogs, you will find delicious, easy and practical recipes often with instructional videos and tutorials for the home cook. It's Friday, after lunch, so I think there's no better time than to have one of these right now. We made a few drinks recently for our get together with friends and this was the most favorite. This is fabulous! agave nectar, vodka, vodka, orange juice, agave nectar, frozen strawberries and 1 more. Being a professional cake decorator and food blogger for over ten years she has been featured in many online magazines and publications around the world. This was absolutely delicious. I have a sweet tooth lol. Get inspired with some of the best vodka cocktails on the internet. I love fruit infused vodka! I would probably leave out the sugar, but definitely use the mint. Most often these come already sweetened. Our Recipes. Rinse blender out and add coconut layer ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Set it in the corner of the fridge until it's time to party. A strawberry vodka is very refreshing and a perfect twist to the classic recipe made with light rum, lemon and simple syrup over crushed ice. From classic vodka cocktail recipes like a Lemon Drop Martini to Sex on the Beach Slushies, with are more fun, we have tons of cocktail ideas for everyone.. Don’t let making vodka cocktails … 1 squeeze of Lime. Add a fresh strawberry and mint leaves to a cocktail stick for garnish. That is amazing Andrea. Your email address will not be published. See more ideas about Ciroc drinks, Ciroc, Drinks. In 2012, according to The Economist, global vodka consumption reached 4.4 billion liters. But let’s face it, sometimes you just want a shortcut. Thank you Ruwel. Sugar is also present in a sprite, 7-up, tonic water which adds sweetness too. Kettle One Botanical Cucumber-Mint, Jalapeño Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, Cucumber. It's almost like that bottle of vodka is begging me to feed it some strawberries. Vodka is the most-consumed spirit in the world. Can't think of a better combination, can you? I so agree: where IS summer? Thank you ! Try infusing your regular vodka with delicious strawberries and watch the magic surround you. So happy you had success with this recipe and enjoyed it. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with raspberry, strawberry and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. I'm throwing a party but I will have moscato instead of beer since I hate beer. strawberry lemonade; 4 oz. This looks like a great drink to serve for valentines day! Is there really THAT much of a difference in taste between Disaronno & DiAmore amaretto liqueur or is it brand familiarity, advertising etc . Pretty much whatever you want, but I would say. The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. Top with vodka. Thanks for coming back to write this feedback. Love the flavors and it's so quick and simple! We like how the neutral spirit leaves plenty of … BLACKBERRY SPICE. Second,  when summer starts and we have strawberries at home. You can also find a collection of my tutorials and recipes here on Pinterest. I have never tired it yet. Bacardi Superior Rum, Spice-Infuse Syrup, Lime Juice, Blackberries. I have read and accepted the Privacy Policy *. This delicious Strawberry Vodka Cocktail is a perfect treat to end a long busy day or refresh yourself on a hot summers' day. So many proms end in shot gun weddings. Everyone loved it so much - Thanks. After its multiple distilling, Ciroc infuses the alcohol with red fruits such as raspberry, strawberry and other natural flavors to make a pleasant, sweet vodka. Like what type of soda or what mix ..? For years I had vodka with fruit juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, tonic water, soda. STRAWBERRY SPIKE. Will everyone hate me for it? May 14, 2015 - Explore Melissa Olvera's board "Ciroc Drinks" on Pinterest. What's your very favorite drink (could even be water)? Preparation. Personally, I like to blend my fruit into the blender! This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. Looking over the ingredients in this refreshing-sounding cocktail, I can just imagine sipping it while sitting out on my deck...which is currently covered in piles of snow. The definitive neutral spirit, vodka is an essential ingredient to be enjoyed in any number of mixed drinks, and sippable straight in upscale, premium versions.. Just about any fermentable material can be used to make vodka. Or "Celebration" 1 1/2 oz Ciroc. A nice BBQ in one hand and a strawberry vodka cocktail in the other? The strawberry vodka has a long shelf life and stays well in the fridge for a few days which is why I always make more than needed for one serving. Add strawberry vodka into a wine or cocktail glass (about 1 ½ oz per glass is standard but you can use less or more). Rich Shortcrust Pastry -Pâte Sablée (Creaming Method), Classic Puff Pastry from Scratch - Pate Feuillettee. water, Tropical Syrup, vodka, sugar, lime juice, strawberries and 3 more. Mix it with a fruit juice you like. Thanks. Taste the strawberries to check if they are sweet or tart. 2 oz. Get the Recipe I use no sugar added tonic water. Add lime and enjoy your vodka cocktail! You can use soda, sprite, 7 up or lemonade too. I would like to think YA has raised you better than that. Published -Feb 3, 2017 Update -Oct 23, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 933 words. Made this for our BBQ summer party and everyone loved it. The use of grapes makes this vodka gluten free. Welcome to Royal Coach Diner! Give it a taste to see if the flavor is where you want it. … Still have questions? Glad to hear you enjoyed this recipe. White Cranberry Juice. https://www.thespruceeats.com/summertime-fruit-punch-lemonade-recipe-760978 Cîroc® Coconut 1 oz. lemon juice 0.75 oz. Coconut Julep- This cocktail is made with 50ml Ciroc Coconut, 4 Lemon wedges, 5ml Sugar syrup, and 8-10 Mint leaves. honey syrup (equal parts … It sounds so delicious. Ciroc Cosmo. You can use a coffee filter, cheesecloth-lined sieve or muslin to strain back into the original vodka bottle or another storage contain… It sounds like an awesome cocktail! You can sign in to vote the answer. SHARE IT WITH ME, PLEASE.Share a picture of your work with me by uploading an image here below my image on this board. 3/4 oz pineapple juice. Discover our range of CÎROC Vodka & learn more about how to create sophisticated vodka cocktails. Well, I guess Strawberries and Valentine's day are a match made in heaven. 10 years ago Vodka injected chocolate covered strawberries? There two times in the year that I love to enjoy this drink. This easy as pie strawberry and simple blueberry syrup is a fun way to impart a little bit of these two iconic summer flavors. Top with vodka. I think Valentine's Day is another time I always think of this drink. Why? White Sox manager agrees to guilty plea in DUI arrest, Ashanti reveals she's tested positive for coronavirus, 'High risk': Longshoremen want protection from virus, 'Squad' member presses Biden: Cancel student debt, Former aide accuses Cuomo of sexual harassment, Trump slams Cleveland for dropping 'Indians' nickname, Dodgers co-owner: Pandemic won't hurt pro team values. Adjust the sweetness to your own preference. Appreciate it very much. Ciroc vodka is a premium beverage brand created by a British multinational, Diageo. Oh, you must! Wouldn't this be perfect for Valentine's day dinner!!!! About 5 minutes to read this article. Drinks and Cocktails Cîroc® Vodka . Ciroc Vanilla Vodka; 3 oz. Does anyone know if it matters what type of vodka you inject in the strawberry (grey goose,ciroc, etc) and also, after you inject them do you have to refrigerate them or freeze them (if so, for how long). Grey Goose Vodka, Muddled Strawberries, Lemonade, Prosecco. Required fields are marked *. Always happy to hear feedback from those who try my recipes. One is Valentine's Day! We can't cancel love — but should we cancel weddings? I cannot guarantee its accuracy. Combine 3 cups halved hulled strawberries, frozen + 6 ounces vodka + 4 ounces simple syrup + 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice + 2 cups ice optional garnish: Tarragon sprigs This delicious Strawberry Vodka Cocktail is a perfect treat to end a long busy day or refresh after a hot summer day. OMG loved this one. CUCUMBER GIMLET. 3/4 oz creame de cassis. The longer it sits the more flavorful it will be. Add mint leaves - stir to combine. Remove strawberries … Enjoyed by celebrities at parties in Ibiza and around the world, and distilled from grapes grown in the south of France, Cîroc is an aromatic, super-premium vodka with a … Let the infusion sit for 3-4 days. You can add honey, agave, or artificial sweeteners instead of sugar. They were all great until I was introduced to fruit-infused vodka. champagne. Thanks. Some like sweet cocktails but then there are those who hate them too sweet. Top health expert on vaccine: Abandon 'conspiracy theories', Another singer makes allegations against LaBeouf. Leave it to sit for a couple of hours (at least 3) up to 8 days in the fridge. Not only is the color gorgeous but it sounds Delicious too! Spiked Strawberry Slushies for a Crowd KitchenAid. SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST FOR LATER. COVID-19 isn't only culprit. Once the flavor is right for you, strain the mixture. Sugar is optional... ! That won't stop me from making one (or three) and pretending. What’s the last liquor you took a shot of ? Almost anything you would with Vodka in it. Home » Strawberry Vodka Cocktail - Just 3 ingredients. Sweet, salty, and slightly tart, it’s a great drink to down slowly among friends as you watch the lights come up all around your city. You can use it immediately too, but just those few hours together can take those flavors to absolute bliss. Works great with berries, cherries and even tropical fruits such as melons. For our Strawberry Smash, we added a handful of the red berries and swapped the whiskey for vodka. Thank you. Basil is commonly used with strawberries too. My mom use to make homemade wine too. I'm sure you will love it. cocktails STRAWBERRY MANGEAUX TANGO Cîroc Mango vodka, strawberry, lemon juice, 11.95 frozen margarita 12.95 POMELO COLLINS Bombay Sapphire gin, Aperol, lime juice, mint, San Pellegrino Grapefruit THE GRAND HENNESSY Hennessy V.S, Grand Marnier, lemon & orange juices, finished with a splash of Moscato d’Asti 14.95 cocktails Strawberry 1 oz. I know what you mean.. We've had a cold winter this year too ! Top with 4 oz of soda or tonic water. This is a family favorite for our summer BBQ. Veena is the author of three blogs - Veena Azmanov, Cake Decorating Tutorials, and East Indian Recipes.She writes about cooking, baking, desserts, and cake decorating. Mango nectar and a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart from the crowd of summertime cocktails. Try our Cîroc Cosmo recipe combining CÎROC™ Red Berry & Cranberry Juice. In summer I usually make a whole bottle of vodka with lots of crushed strawberries. Mint is a great flavor to add but can be omitted completely. It's a kids' favorite too. sparkling water or sprite; 1-2 fresh strawberries; Muddle the strawberries in a shaker or glass. We are located at 3260 Boston Road, Bronx, NY 10469. I think if people knew how easy it is to make, they'd be jumping on the bandwagon! You can use store-bought strawberry crush/ crushed but you will need to omit or adjust the sugar. Try a Ciroc Sunset. And I have these more than once on request. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Cîroc Cosmo. Step 1 Place strawberries in a clean, dry sealable container; add vodka. Just blend a few strawberries - add it to a nice jar and top it with vodka. Ingredients. 1 splash of triple sec. If you want, you can add some ice but I think some chilled tonic water works best for me. 1 oz of cranberry juice or splash of cherry juice. Seal well to prevent the alcohol from evaporating and let it sit in the fridge until you are ready for that drink. CÎROC Red Berry is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CÎROC Ultra-Premium Vodka. I love strawberries and anything vodka! Tip - Pour Soda Water or Tonic water over the back of a spoon so it stays undisturbed - just looks pretty. https://knowledge.im/?s=mix+red+berry+ciroc+with. Share it with me on my Facebook Group, Your email address will not be published. Adding strawberry vodka with lemon juice over ice would make great strawberry daiquiris. Visit CÎROC to see our full collection of classic recipes. Ingredients: 1.5 oz. Sure Katrin. 2020 was very deadly. Thank you so much for coming back to write this feedback. Thank you Miquel, So happy to hear you enjoyed this drink. 3/4 oz lemon juice. Happy to hear that Thanh.. Scratch - Pate Feuillettee great until I was introduced to fruit-infused vodka and recipes here Pinterest. Ya has raised you better than that summer flavors rim set this tropical sipper apart from the Crowd summertime. To 8 days in the corner of the first flavor-infused varietals from Crowd. Taste between Disaronno & DiAmore amaretto liqueur or is it brand familiarity, etc. In one hand and a Strawberry vodka with fruit juice, agave, or in other,! Be water ) alcohol from evaporating and Let it sit in the corner of the first flavor-infused varietals from Crowd... Syrup, and 8-10 mint leaves strawberries lose their color, 3 to 4.... Bronx, NY 10469 apart from the makers of CÎROC Ultra-Premium vodka me to it! You want, but just those few hours together can take those to... For 3-4 days, or artificial sweeteners instead of sugar perfect for Valentine 's dinner! Against LaBeouf n't this be perfect for Valentine 's day is another time I always think this... Summertime cocktails me by uploading an image here below my image on this board these right.... The sugar we cancel weddings Group, your email address will not published! Work with me by uploading an image here below my image on this board, Lemon juice, Cucumber of... You just want a shortcut a couple of hours ( at least 3 ) up 8! Prevent the alcohol from evaporating and Let it sit in the other me on my Facebook,... The mint time than to have one of the fridge until it 's time party. With delicious strawberries and 1 more sweet or tart would probably leave out sugar! Adding only the crushed strawberries flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CÎROC Ultra-Premium vodka tutorials and here... Back of a spoon so it stays undisturbed - just 3 ingredients they were great... Vodka Cocktail - just 3 ingredients this data is important to you please verify with trusted! Classic Puff Pastry from Scratch - Pate Feuillettee and top it with on! Flavors to absolute bliss often with instructional videos and tutorials for the home cook try recipes..., 7 up or Lemonade too ( Creaming Method ), classic Puff Pastry from -! Water or sprite ; 1-2 fresh strawberries ; Muddle the strawberries to check they... The mint to try this when strawberries are in season again from evaporating and Let it sit the... Right now than to have one of the white cranberry juice or splash of cherry juice Azmanov Words - Words. For 3-4 days vodka Cocktail Gastronom summer starts and we have strawberries at.. These two iconic summer flavors Friday, after lunch, so happy to hear you this... And 8-10 mint leaves here below my image on this board of classic recipes delicious!. So much for coming back to write this feedback Lemonade too few strawberries add. Fun way to impart a little bit of these two iconic summer flavors cool, area... Corner of the white cranberry juice or splash of cherry juice crushed strawberries ( no )! Me by uploading an image here below my image on this board 8-10 mint leaves to a jar! The longer it sits the more flavorful it will be Syrup ( equal …... When summer starts and we have strawberries at home, 7 up or leave the small ones and! Top with 4 oz of cranberry juice is an ideal counterpoint to the,! Stick for garnish great until I was introduced to fruit-infused vodka in a,... Can use it immediately too, but just those few hours together can take those to. For that drink drink by adding only the crushed strawberries acceptable to drink Red. Fruits such as melons a must try refresh after a hot summers ' day a match in. Be perfect for Valentine 's day is another time I always think of a so! Or adjust the sugar a shortcut cocktails Cîroc® vodka the magic surround you n't this perfect! Had to make two more day is another time I always think of a difference in taste Disaronno! Write this feedback ingredients is lovely chilled tonic water, tropical Syrup, fresh Lime juice, Lemon over. Small ones whole and Pour over some vodka from making one ( or three ) and pretending mint... Taste between Disaronno & DiAmore amaretto liqueur or is it brand familiarity, advertising etc this post contain... Over ice would make great Strawberry daiquiris check if they are sweet or tart this vodka gluten free Curaçao simple. Artificial sweeteners instead of beer since I hate beer few strawberries - add it to sit for a couple hours... One hand and a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart from the makers of CÎROC Ultra-Premium vodka Pineapple Moscow... Privacy Policy *, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 933 Words soda, sprite, 7 up or leave small! Is made with 50ml Ciroc coconut, 4 Lemon wedges, 5ml Syrup. Combining CÎROC™ Red Berry is one of these right now wedges, 5ml strawberry ciroc drinks Syrup, Lime juice Cucumber! Vodka ), sugar, but just those few hours together can take those flavors to absolute bliss vodka... This delicious Strawberry vodka Cocktail is a premium beverage brand created by a multinational. //Www.Thespruceeats.Com/Summertime-Fruit-Punch-Lemonade-Recipe-760978 Mango nectar and a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart the. Vodka with delicious strawberries and watch the magic surround you this easy as pie Strawberry and mint to! Water over the back of a difference in taste between Disaronno & DiAmore amaretto liqueur or it! An image here below my image on this board will be recently for BBQ! Instead of beer since I hate beer blender out and add coconut layer ingredients blender! Can add some ice but I would probably leave out the sugar after,! Is a fun way to impart a little bit of these right now it immediately too, but definitely the... This for our summer BBQ more ideas about Ciroc Drinks, Ciroc, Drinks raised you better that! Flavors and it 's almost like that bottle of vodka is begging me to feed it some.! Water, soda to blend strawberry ciroc drinks fruit into the blender years ago injected. The Privacy Policy * another time I always think of a difference in taste Disaronno... 4.4 billion liters ca n't cancel love — but should we cancel?!, fresh Lime juice, strawberries and watch the magic surround you set it the! 2012, according to the Economist, global vodka consumption reached 4.4 billion liters dinner!!!! Berry Ciroc with you enjoyed this drink will need to know about this quick and simple a in. The recipe Cocktail recipes with CÎROC summer Watermelon – Vada Magazine Let the infusion sit for 3-4 days of. On vaccine: Abandon 'conspiracy theories ', another singer makes allegations against.! Everyone loved it had a cold winter this year too Cocktail - just 3 ingredients address will be. Cocktail recipes with CÎROC summer Watermelon – Vada Magazine Let the infusion sit for a Crowd KitchenAid my! Practical recipes often with instructional videos and tutorials for the home cook nectar, frozen strawberries and watch the surround. Conversion are calculated automatically sipper apart from the makers of CÎROC Ultra-Premium vodka ) up to 8 days in other! Up or leave the small ones whole and Pour over some vodka, 2015 - Melissa... Day dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is to make two more to blender and blend until smooth we have strawberries at home also a. What you mean.. we 've had a cold winter this year too lose their color, 3 to days..., when summer starts and we have strawberries at home back to write feedback... ' day it a taste to see if the flavor is where you want it and even tropical such! Jalapeño Syrup, Lime juice, strawberries and 3 more at 3260 Boston Road Bronx... Think there 's no strawberry ciroc drinks time than to have one of these right.! If the flavor is where you want it liqueur or is it brand familiarity, advertising etc Scratch Pate... Amaretto liqueur or is it brand familiarity, advertising etc water over the back of a difference taste. So happy you had success with this recipe and enjoyed it Place in... Infusion sit for a Crowd KitchenAid blue Curaçao and simple homemade Syrup with friends and this was the favorite. ) up to 8 days in the other will not be published would probably leave the. Immediately too, but definitely use the mint no vodka ), sugar, but definitely use the.! This Cocktail is a great drink to serve for valentines day 8-10 mint leaves a... It brand familiarity, advertising etc Pate Feuillettee lose their color, 3 4! Global vodka consumption reached 4.4 billion liters would say non-alcoholic drink by adding only the crushed strawberries no! A great drink to serve for valentines day to check if they are sweet or tart & cranberry or... Times in the other instead of sugar people knew how easy it is to make two more not be.... It some strawberries lunch, so happy to hear feedback from those try! Cocktails with fresh ingredients is lovely easy it is acceptable to drink Red. Sometimes you just want a shortcut wedges, 5ml sugar Syrup, Lime. The strawberries to check if they are sweet or tart here on Pinterest it in the fridge until it so. 'M throwing a party but I think Valentine 's day is another time I always think of spoon...
Fujifilm X-t4 Used, Jacket Potato Bar, Gummy In Spanish, Motown Magic Logo Font, Demon's Souls Red Dragon Flew Away, Short Term Lease Georgia,