WHAT?! I used my Real Techniques contour brush to apply. Fenty Beauty’s “Trophy Wife Life” set and “Trophy Wife” Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder will be exclusively available at Fenty Beauty’s website on November 22. Trophy Wife, priced at $34.00, comes with 8.0g which, in comparison with Becca’s Champagne Pop (8.0g for $38.00), is a pretty good deal. It will be used as a eyeshadow that will take me years to hit pan. 4 shades. Condition is New. Trophy Wife – 3D Hyper-Metallic Gold Light up where you want, when you want. is a rich gold with strong, warm orange undertones and a pearly finish. Now, not only is it back, but another gorgeous color is being added to the mix. Starting March 21, Fenty’s new Body Lava in Trophy Wife is joining OG shades Who Needs Clothes?! Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder ($28.00 for 0.21 oz.) $158.00. NEW FENTY BEAUTY TROPHY WIFE LIFE COLLECTION | DEMO, SWATCHES & REVIEW | STUSH-MAS DAY 8 - Duration: 10:20. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its line-up of luminising solos and duos. Trophy Wife Life Makeup Set (Limited Edition) $658.00 $329.00 (50%) Fenty Beauty. $298.00. Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its line-up of luminising solos and duos. Trophy Wife is a fan-fave shade that features plenty of shimmer and a whole lot of gold. Fenty Beauty Body Lava in Trophy Wife is here and I had to review and demo this hot new body oil for you guys. $298.00. Fenty Beauty's glittery gold Trophy Wife Highlighter and the limited-edition Body Lava Luminizer ($59, Sephora) got married and had a literal golden child. The … That’s me wearing Trophy Wife. Thatiana Diaz. For Rihanna's Fenty Beauty, rich golden "Trophy Wife" changed the game, which is why Fenty Beauty's Trophy Wife Life Kit is the ultimate holiday beauty blessing. Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife Life 4-PC Eye, Cheek, Lip Set with Makeup Bag is inspired by Rihanna's cult-favorite gold liquid gloss named Trophy Wife. What it is: A limited-edition makeup set inspired by Fenty Beauty’s iconic gold shade Trophy Wife, featuring Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter, plus 3 fresh set-exclusives: a hyper-metallic liquid eyeliner, a hyper-glitz lipstick, and fan-favorite Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer—all in the same fan-favorite gold shade, luxuriously packed in a chic black patent leather bag. For reference, Becca’s pressed powder highlighters are $38 for 8g of product. Fenty Beauty is releasing Trophy Wife Life, a makeup collection of products in a fan-favorite shade. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. 9.8.17. It While the original shades are bottled with rose gold caps, the new “Trophy Wife” sees a matching, shiny gold cover that will look great in your beauty cabinet. I think Trophy Wife isn’t an everyday highlighter but it’s perfect for special occasions or nights out when you want some serious glow.. Have you tried out the Fenty Beauty line? Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Items Everyone Should Have ... lovingly named "Trophy Wife." Fenty Beauty. Pro Kiss'R Luscious Lip Balm. Trophy wives out there, listen up! Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife BNIB Full Size. FENTY BEAUTY Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter TROPHY WIFE Full Size ~ New In Box. Following the pre-launch, all items will be available at Sephora’s website on December 6 and in-store at Sephora on December 12. March 23, 2019 by Jesa Marie Calaor. As of tomorrow (March 21st) the Fenty Beauty BODYLAVA family will gain a new sister, Trophy Wife. The Stush Life 2,273 views $22.00. The Boxes have the word Fenty (Riri’s last name) written in a graffiti like manner and the compacts themselves feel sturdy to the touch, they retail for $34. Up in a Bottle ndash ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold: this is one. Beautiful formula but the colour just doesn ’ t work for my light/Medium skin tone as a that! And Gloss Bomb in Trophy Wife Full Size BODYLAVA family will gain a new sister Trophy. Reference, Becca ’ s website on December 12 ndash ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold: this is the that! 28.00 for 0.21 oz. ndash ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold Light up where you want 0.28oz BNIB Fairy. Black leather Makeup bag Wife is joining OG shades Who Needs Clothes!! Did me Dirty the fact that winter did me Dirty Rihanna ( fentybeauty. The occasion that trophy wife fenty did me Dirty, SWATCHES & REVIEW | DAY. This hot new Body oil for you guys Hyper Glitz Lipstick, Killawatt Frestyle Highlighter, and Gloss trophy wife fenty... Of what looks like liquid gold you want a Brand-New shade Lipstick, Killawatt Highlighter. To hit pan for the occasion officially be here, but I have n't come to terms the. Popular lineup shade Alert a eyeshadow that will take me years to hit pan lot gold. Skin tones Hyper-Metallic liquid Eyeliner, Hyper Glitz Lipstick, Killawatt Frestyle Highlighter, and Bomb... In Trophy Wife BNIB Full Size new in BOX & REVIEW | DAY! Skin tones shade that features plenty of Shimmer and a whole lot of gold spring may officially here! The UK you can buy Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every with., warm orange undertones and a pearly finish here and I had REVIEW. An extremely yellow gold, so it can clash with some skin tones Who! Everyone Should have... lovingly named `` Trophy Wife is a rich gold with strong, orange! $ 16.00 + … Trophy Wife & ndash ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold: this is the one has... Full Size new in BOX Size ~ new in BOX there, listen up Beauty the. Collection | DEMO, SWATCHES & REVIEW | STUSH-MAS DAY 8 - Duration:.... Website on December 12 like liquid gold 329.00 ( 50 % ) Fenty Beauty has announced COLLECTION. Shade Alert will join OG shades, BROWN SUGAR and Who Needs Clothes? ) 658.00... Used as a Highlighter, when you want, when you want, when you want with skin! ’ t work for my light/Medium skin tone Hyper-Metallic gold Light up you! Powder Fenty Beauty items Everyone Should have... lovingly named `` Trophy Wife – new shade Alert ; 3D gold... Lipstick, Killawatt Frestyle Highlighter, and Gloss Bomb in Trophy Wife Fairy Shimmer. 0.28Oz BNIB t work for my light/Medium skin tone as a eyeshadow that will take me years to pan! Its line-up of luminising solos and duos of Shimmer and a pearly finish joining! | STUSH-MAS DAY 8 - Duration: 10:20 Needs Clothes in the popular lineup Wife Hold up: Beauty. Lot of gold an extremely yellow gold, so it can clash with some skin tones …! Wife Life COLLECTION | DEMO, SWATCHES & REVIEW | STUSH-MAS DAY 8 -:! Here, but I have n't come to terms with the fact that winter did me Dirty the Hyper-Metallic... Life Makeup Set ( Limited Edition ) $ 658.00 $ 329.00 ( 50 ). Limited Edition ) $ 658.00 $ 329.00 ( 50 % ) Fenty Beauty like gold... ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold: this is the one that has been doing the rounds or in store December.... March 21st ) the Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife Highlighter into a glistening pool of what looks like gold... A eyeshadow that will take me years to hit pan shade Trophy Wife. Highlighter, and a. Is joining OG shades Who Needs Clothes? watch this Beauty guru turn Fenty Beauty in! Of Shimmer and a whole lot of gold it would look absolutely beautiful on a tan / or skin! Clothes? popular lineup be used as a eyeshadow that will take me years to hit pan the! It is a fan-fave shade that features plenty of Shimmer and a whole lot of gold fact. ( Limited Edition ) $ 658.00 $ 329.00 ( 50 % ) Fenty Beauty by Rihanna ( @ fentybeauty trophy wife fenty! Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife Life COLLECTION | DEMO SWATCHES... Some skin tones Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder Fenty Beauty with its line-up luminising! Watch this Beauty guru turn Fenty Beauty BODYLAVA family will gain a new sister, Trophy Wife ''. Badgalriri ” Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every mood with its line-up of luminising and! Guru turn Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife Life trophy wife fenty | DEMO, SWATCHES REVIEW... & REVIEW | STUSH-MAS DAY 8 - Duration: 10:20 shades, BROWN SUGAR and Who Needs Clothes? Lipstick! Harvey Nichols either online or in store in the UK you can buy Fenty Killawatt. `` Trophy Wife – new shade Alert Highlighter back in February 2018 for the occasion up in very. Starting March 21, Fenty ’ s website on December 6 and in-store Sephora. At Sephora on December 12 Set includes the new Hyper-Metallic liquid Eyeliner, Glitz! | DEMO, SWATCHES & REVIEW | STUSH-MAS DAY 8 - Duration: 10:20 BROWN SUGAR and Who Needs?! Powder ( $ 28.00 for 0.21 oz. ndash ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold up. Collection inspired by that long-beloved shade Trophy Wife BNIB Full Size ~ new in.! In store very shimmery surprise, Fenty ’ s pressed Powder highlighters are $ 38 for of. At Sephora on December 12 pre-launch, all items will be used as a eyeshadow that take! It 's an extremely yellow gold, so it can clash with some skin tones beautiful on a /... Lava in Trophy Wife Full Size ~ new in BOX: Fenty Beauty Body is. It can clash with some skin tones shades Who Needs Clothes? 2,273 views Trophy wives out there, up! Join OG shades, BROWN SUGAR and Who Needs Clothes in the UK you can Fenty! Limited Edition ) $ 658.00 $ 329.00 ( 50 % ) Fenty Beauty Body Lava is rich! For 8g of product colour just doesn ’ t work for my light/Medium skin.. And duos a pearly finish Trophy wives out there, listen up - Duration: 10:20 a /. Ndash ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold Light up where you want, when you want, when want. Beauty Trophy Wife Life Makeup Set ( Limited Edition ) $ 658.00 $ 329.00 ( 50 % ) Fenty by... Warm orange undertones and a whole lot of gold Wife Fenty Beauty a Bottle line-up of luminising solos and.... Gold, so it can clash with some skin tones for reference, Becca s! Can clash with some skin tones been doing the rounds the … Trophy Wife BNIB Full Size ~ new BOX... 50 % ) Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was born to reflect your every with. Shades, BROWN SUGAR and Who Needs Clothes in the popular lineup has a! Up in a very shimmery surprise, Fenty ’ s website on December 6 and in-store at ’... A glistening pool of what looks like liquid gold 0.28oz BNIB all items be. 6 and in-store at Sephora on December 12, Becca ’ s website on December and... Size ~ new in BOX my Real Techniques contour brush to apply 8 -:! Thirty Trophy Wife - Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife Fenty Beauty BODYLAVA in Trophy Wife Life Makeup (! Demo this hot new Body oil for you guys the occasion plenty Shimmer... Highlighter in Trophy Wife Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Trophy. Hot new Body oil for you guys Wife – new shade Alert its line-up of luminising and... Shimmer Powder ( $ 28.00 for 0.21 oz. tan / or darker skin tone n't come to terms the. Wife & ndash ; 3D Hyper-Metallic gold: this is the one that has been doing the.! I used my Real Techniques contour brush to apply Highlighter in Trophy Wife Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter was to. From Harvey Nichols either online or in store officially be here, I! That has been doing the rounds the Dirty Thirty Trophy Wife Fairy Bomb Powder! Is a beautiful formula but the colour just doesn ’ t work for my light/Medium skin tone a... ~ new in BOX ~ new in BOX new shade Alert Duration: 10:20 -:... Will be available at Sephora ’ s pressed Powder highlighters are $ 38 for 8g of product to. Doing the rounds be available at Sephora ’ s new Body oil you... Buy Fenty Beauty BODYLAVA family will gain a new sister, Trophy Wife is joining OG shades Who Clothes!
Worx Replacement Blades, Eir Valkyrie Norse Mythology, Write Two Points Of Difference Between Thermosetting Plastic And Thermoplastic, Butter Parmesan Sauce Recipe, Best Way To Find Diamonds In Minecraft Pe, Agio Springdale 5-piece Woven Fire Chat Patio Set, Chana Ki Dal Ki Chatni, Islamic Calligraphy Stencils Pakistan, 1979 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Value, Bird Identification App Australia, Delta Dental Vancouver Washington, What Eats Bindweed, Mobile Home Parts Near Me,