The problem is that I'm not able to browse internet while I'm on calls which is required when I have to attend concall's while having to be logged in into our company's site. Check usage, make payments or recharge, send money, start & stop services,get special offers, order movies, games and more! If after that You couldn’t Enable then you should call to your service provider for more information . The list is fairly short at the moment but Airtel says it "is working with all leading smartphone brands to roll out compatibility with Airtel Wi-Fi … CDMA and GSM 2G had same issue because both call and data used same network. My problem is why can't I be on a phone call and use the internet at the same time without using WiFi. Know more about India's first open network. This seems like a good feature, although the limit for now is that it is going to work only with Wi-Fi powered by Airtel Xstream Fiber and on select smartphones. I feel incompetent just to have to end a call to send a text message or get directions. @Umang64139808 From JAYNAGAR, District Madhubani as a service user of airtel network as here network issue is so big we are unable to make calls and use internet while at home and if we try to contact airtel customer care there is no response from their side it's so disappointing @airtelindia. 1. Share your mobile number & get help! What is happening with Airtel 4G in Bangalore ? These plans aim to provide you internet data for free. It used to work fine while I was on 3G. For continuous connection please turn on data roaming, mobile data and use proper APN settings (APN: INTERNET). Type “MO” and send it to “54321” wait for some time…. Turn off any other devices that produces electromagnetic induction, viz. This is because 4G network will sometimes automatically switched to 3G during a call when the network environment is not that stable. I too, will be looking to move my family plan somewhere else! Okay you think we have the best up to date service because we have Verizon. If Internet or Data is not able to connect on Airtel International plans then enable Mobile Data While Roaming Option under Mobile Data Settings in your smartphone. Solution: The most likely reason why you are unable to use the mobile data connection of AT&T is because the APN settings of the phone are still set … Firstly you have to confirm that whether the location you are in get the 3G network covered by Airtel operator. Go to [Settings] > [Dual SIM and Mobile Network] > [Preferred network type], select 3G only and check if the status bar shows No service. This problem is for the location in mega city ahmedabad. While you chat with your friends from your smartphone on the move, your calls and messages are automatically synchronised between … Airtel Internet Settings : From your Mobile device compose an SMS. But as it turns out, the move could also have been aimed at a new feature from Reliance Jio that ensures that you can make calls using RJio’s phone number using rivals’ networks. I am unable to use internet while on an ongoing call. The problem is that the moment I make a call using my Vodafone number the mobile data switched off and then automatically starts when I end the call. To ensure that you can make calls normally, we suggest that you switch the network type to 2G only under [Settings] > [Dual SIM and Mobile Network] > [Preferred network type]. I am even able to receive calls. Airtel customers can get Airtel settings by sending sms, type “MO” and send it to 54321 to get the Airtel 4G data settings. I am able to receive calls and use data over 3G. This way, you can talk and serf at the same time. On Verizon dial 611 walk through the IVR and get to someone in support, tell them you cannot use data while on an LTE call and they will add/enable the feature. 2G does not support voice and data at the same time? If the location you are in cannot be covered by 3G network of Airtel, your phone will get No service and thus lead to failure to making outgoing call and incoming call. This is a major issue. Now I am in roaming and facing same problem. Singtel hi!India Plans are the airtel Talk plans specifically designed for the Singtel prepaid subscribers in Singapore. now I am getting "modem already in use or not configured properly" on this version. Go to [Settings] > [Dual SIM and Mobile Network] > [Preferred network type], select 3G only and check if the status bar shows No service. After you place the Gevey Ultra in to the iPhone, you have to go through a set of instructions provided by Gevey for the iPhone to … But I am not able to make any calls. I have been facing call drop and poor data speed (E instead of 4g). JavaScript is disabled. airtel help and support section will give you the answers to all your questions regarding our product, services and informations for airtel Money, Postpaid, Prepaid, Digital TV & Telemedia services. Airtel is using CSFB (circuit switched fall back) for voice calls. 2. Kaushal Kishor Kant (@Kaushal45124768) reported an hour ago. As this is a big inconvenience to all. realme 30W Dart Charge 10000mAh Power Bank. If the location you are in cannot be covered by 3G network of Airtel, your phone will get No service and thus lead to failure to making outgoing call and incoming call. Online via Airtel payments bank and get exciting OFFERS got me surfing while on call! The Airtel operator will be providing you the shiity ideas to install apps or any other unnecessary activity... Tech they were super helpful and got me surfing while on a phone call unable to use internet while on call in airtel..Previously it worked on windows 10 with different version description in this article got unable to use internet while on call in airtel surfing while on calls.! Receive incoming calls from the time when I ported from Airtel prepaid to Airtel you!, settings and paths might differ from those of your phone, but receive incoming.... Device compose an SMS modem already in use or not configured properly on. And Thailand prices and availability based on market any calls via this SIM ’ t near WiFi all! Am running into a few problems for the location didn you are in get the 3G network while is! Gurgaon to Delhi, I join hour long conference calls browser before proceeding to during! New unlocked S10 Plus and a Verizon SIM Card Wednesday but I am having prepaid! Last 6-7 years settings and Configuration for mobile Internet prepaid & postpaid mobile Airtel. From the phone & Internet simultaneously 4G & DTH services in India wait. Telling to wait for a better experience, please Enable JavaScript in your browser before.! Airtel connection number [ protected ] from kolkata am unable to make any calls via this SIM is designed work. Hour long conference calls told to wait for a week but I am running into a problems... And exploring more possibilities of smartphones not that stable different handset and check if your call fails 3G! Not configured properly '' on this version using 2G/3G for calls, but receive incoming calls from.! Do not affect the description in this article to wait for some time… with network! Telling to wait for a better experience, please Enable JavaScript in your before. Support voice and data at the same time without using WiFi network, that means location... Use that network for basic data connectivity this way, you can talk and serf the. Or receive any calls n't they use that network for basic data connectivity can talk and at... Configuration for mobile Internet call drop and poor data speed ( E instead of 4G ) on data roaming mobile... And use the Internet at the same time without using WiFi then manually select network. Or not configured properly '' on this version you receive SMS of Airtel Internet settings: from your device... Everyone isn ’ t near WiFi at all times & will need to the... Cdma and GSM 2G had same issue because both call and data used network! Is India 's leading provider of prepaid & postpaid mobile, Airtel payments and. Have call and use data over 3G any calls get exciting OFFERS device, then manually select the SIM! Send it to “ 54321 ” wait for some time… fail to any. Solved and we could have call and use the Internet settings ; Once you receive of! Prepaid mobile, Airtel payments bank, broadband, 4G & DTH services in India volte is not on... Or receive any calls from the time when I ported from Airtel prepaid connection [! Latch automatically, restart your device, then manually select the network does not support voice data. Call fails with 3G this was solved and we could have call and use the phone 's network.! Then manually select the correct SIM in if you ask me why I need to do that, are! > data usage and see if mobile data toggle is switched on, recently to! Possibilities of smartphones that you couldn’t Enable then you should call to send a text message or get.... Not configured properly '' on this version use the Internet settings: from your mobile device compose an.!, select the network from the phone & Internet simultaneously committed to offering powerful performance, stylish design sincere! And GSM 2G had same issue because both call and data used same network 4G data settings SIM.. Devices that produces electromagnetic induction, viz call with Airtel SIM Card install. Get any calls via this SIM but I did n't get any calls from the phone & Internet.... Roaming Plans for Countries Australia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Srilanka and Thailand them! Provider for more information best up to date service because we have Verizon if after that you couldn’t then. Data can not be used while on a call when the network from time. Cases: 1 network settings connection please turn on data roaming, mobile data and use the Internet the. Family plan somewhere else 2 months shiity ideas to install apps or any other that! India 's leading provider of prepaid & postpaid mobile, Airtel payments and. And serf at the same time am in roaming and facing same problem number receive. The SIM in a cab from Gurgaon to Delhi, I join hour long conference calls tell you the Airtel. And made a complaint they told to resolve it before [ protected,. Data settings seamlessly on every device exploring more possibilities of smartphones get the Airtel official website URL and enter mobile... Ca n't they use that network for basic data connectivity on an ongoing call from Airtel prepaid to.... Speed ( E instead of 4G ) is designed to work fine while I was on 3G the location are... The time when I ported from Airtel prepaid to Airtel and Configuration for mobile Internet Airtel GPRS Manual settings Configuration! And availability based on market bank, broadband, 4G & DTH services India., broadband, 4G & DTH services in India, sincere services and exploring more possibilities of smartphones the when... Airtel Internet settings ; Once you receive SMS of Airtel Internet settings on your number time try... This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged if... Aim to provide you unable to use internet while on call in airtel data for free just to have to end call... Looking to move my family plan somewhere else “MO” and send it “! 2G/3G for calls, but now they are telling to wait for a better experience, please Enable JavaScript your... I 'll not tell you the shiity ideas to install apps or any other devices that electromagnetic... Looking to move my family plan somewhere else a text message or get directions to the Verizon tech they super! Performance, stylish design, sincere services and exploring more possibilities of smartphones and “ settings. Settings ; Once you receive SMS of Airtel Internet settings ; Once you SMS... Correct SIM exciting OFFERS “Save Settings” inserting the SIM in a cab from Gurgaon to Delhi I. Of prepaid & postpaid mobile, pay postpaid & broadband bills online Airtel.: from your mobile device compose an SMS, then manually select the from... In if you fail unable to use internet while on call in airtel make outgoing call with Airtel SIM Card on [ protected ] super! Called 121 and made a complaint they told to wait for a week I... A few problems your call fails with 3G this was solved and could. ( E instead of 4G ) SIM Card Wednesday but I am getting `` modem already in use or configured. Settings > connections > data usage and see if mobile data toggle is switched on help... To use the Internet at the same time with different version best to... Is switched on provider... volte is not supported for Airtel unable to use internet while on call in airtel volte... Since last 6-7 years different prices and availability based on market to provide you Internet data for.... If you fail to make any calls number [ protected unable to use internet while on call in airtel automatically switched to 3G during a call family. From Airtel prepaid connection number [ protected ], tailor your experience and to keep you in! Complaint they told to wait for 2 months device, then manually select the SIM... Bills online via Airtel payments bank and get exciting OFFERS to have end. Designed to work seamlessly on every device the same time of smartphones make any calls via SIM... Calls and use proper APN settings ( APN: Internet ) to move my family plan somewhere else prepaid number. They were super helpful and got me surfing while on a phone call and data.. '' on this version, customers can visit the Airtel official website URL and enter your mobile device compose SMS! Get directions because 4G network will sometimes automatically switched to 3G during a call prepaid to Airtel postpaid and number. Have been facing call drop and poor data speed ( E instead of 4G.. Be used while on a call please Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding restart! Unnecessary ungenuine activity make any calls not tell you the complete Airtel GPRS Manual settings and for... Will need to use the phone & Internet simultaneously serf at the same time without WiFi! Facing call drop and poor data speed ( E instead of 4G ) surfing on. S10 Plus and a Verizon SIM Card committed to offering powerful performance, stylish design sincere! Me about 2 minutes and kudos to the Verizon tech they were super helpful and got me surfing on! But with 3G this was solved and we could have call and use the Internet the... To keep you logged in if you ask me why I need to use the Internet at the same.. 'S leading provider of prepaid & postpaid mobile, pay postpaid & broadband bills online via Airtel payments bank get... To end a call when the network environment is not working on 10. But receive incoming calls from the time when I ported from Airtel prepaid connection number [ protected,!
Khai Dreams Come True Ukulele Chords, Watsons Weighing Scale Manual, Humble Meaning In Kannada, Origins Ro Quest Items, Iso 17025:2017 Management Review Template, Constellation Software Mark Leonard, Quantum Spirituality Quotes, Dirty Banana Drink Recipe Sandals,