Zaxby's Chicken Finger Nibbler. Text STOP to 56593 to cancel. Join the Zax Mail Club for a FREE Sandwich Meal postcard and a FREE Nibbler postcard for your birthday! You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to sign up. What 10 minutes just to order. I had sweet...and spicy this time. List of prices for all items on the Zaxby's menu. Just.. be sure you like salt.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. She said I will be right there. Right now you can get a free 11x14 canvas print, regular $69.99 from Canvas People for FREE, just pay shipping. Thanks for keeping us up to date! Someone needs to call the manager, this is newer location and it looks like a dump. Zaxby's Chicken Finger Nibbler Calories. Get its full nutrition information including fat, sugars, protein, carbs, weight watchers points and allergens. Service was good. Zaxby's Menu Prices, Price List. $51.99 Spice up your next gathering with Zaxby’s Party Platterz of spicy wings, Chicken Fingerz and Buffalo Fingerz. Just remember it’s pretty much just Chicken. List of prices for all items on the Zaxby's menu. Grilled Chicken Sandwich Meal Deal. Sauce brings the family together at Zaxby’s®. P.s if you ask for extra sauce, it is 50 cents per nibbler… We also had chicken pieces and a kids meal that were great. Zax Mail Club and Kids Club members receive perks such as a free Meal Dealz, free cookies or free Nibblers. Fresh fries are better! We're fans! 1,330 / 2,000 cal left. I never heard of this place because I'm a Texas native.so I got curious about the food.. restaurant was super clean the staff was friendly. We had hot honey mustard Nibblerz for 99 cents and they were great! Monday - Family Feast Night -20 Chicken Fingerz, 2 baskets of crinkle fries & 4 beverages for $25. I'd recommend going to raising cane's everytime over zaxby's. grilled chicken breast..other than that, the price point was worth it. Service was good. Great service, clean restaurant, and tasty food. Specialties: An alternative to fast food, Zaxby's offers prepared-at-order Chicken Fingers, Traditional or Boneless Wings, Salads, Sandwiches, Appetizers and a variety of dipping and tossing sauces. Is this deal inaccurate? I love the "Nibblers," for only 99 cents . Todd Wilbur's Top Secret Recipes Chicken Tender Sauce. The table was sticky and the seats were dirty. $14.50 $ 14. I like the 99 cent nibblers and feel that's the best deal in the place! great deal! Zaxby's is a franchised chain of fast casual restaurants offering chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and salads. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Overall, it’s no better or worse than any other fast food joint. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Guess what? Delicious and downright adorable. The kids had $5.99 meal deals that filled them up. 47 % 71g Fat. Find Zaxby's fast food facts and nutritional information for their entire menu so you can learn how many calories, carbohydrates and fat are in their foods. nutrition grade B . Zaxby's recipes - the easy way to prepare the best dishes from the Zaxby's menu. Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings - 130 S 3rd St, Spring Lake I ordered the chicken finger plate and it … Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? On Wednesdays, many Zaxby’s locations feature a kids’ night where 99-cent meals are offered with an adult purchase. MLDCFGYUD Zaxbys Logo Snapback Fishing Cap Low Profile Caps Cotton Hats Unisex. Insane Sauce. All you need to do to receive your freebie is join the Zaxby’s Zax Mail Club! Our founders had… BBQ Sauce. Hot Honey Mustard Sauce. Great Zaxbys. Zaxby's of New Bern: Buy one get one! 330 Calories Per Serving. ** Find out how much items cost. Check out Zaxby’s online menu, place your order online and sign up for special deals: Order online for pickup at select locations and enjoy fun foods like Fried White Cheddar Bites, Chicken Finger plates and Cajun Club sandwiches. 2,470 / 2,300g left. On Thursdays, Zaxby’s miniature chicken sandwich, the Nibbler, is 99 cents. Zax Sauce. Other: 4664 Subscribe. The cole slaw that came with the meal was good. These deals are good only two Zaxby's locations other than Powder Springs: … Was absolutely delicious. Original Sauce. Great Zaxbys. The kids had $5.99 meal deals that filled them up. Get a free meal postcard and a Free Birthday Nibbler in the mail during your birthday month from Zaxby’s! We love the convenience and quality of this place. : Calorie breakdown: 49% fat, 35% carbs, 15% protein. Pretty much the same as other Zaxbys. Had their chicken finger meal. Zaxby’s Club Sandwich Basket. Fresh fries are better! Deals vary by location. Delicious. I had sweet and spicy this time. Wednesdays are Nibbler Days when Nibblerz cost 99 cents all day. It was a bit shocking however I still really enjoyed the food here. Several different meal combos come with drinks and are an excellent value. Wednesdays are Nibbler Days when Nibblerz cost 99 cents all day. But the food was a disappointment. Overall, it’s no better or worse than any other fast food joint. Zaxby's will give away one snack-sized Nibbler to each customer today, Monday July 7th from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at all Zaxby's locations. One of my chicken tenders was the size of my pinky finger, the wings were small popcorn bite size balls, and I paid 10 dollars in total. The place was filthy. We did not eat the fries or toast....The cole slaw that came with the meal was good. We tried the kids' meals at the biggest fast food chains — here’s the best one - Duration: 3:22. Business Insider Recommended for you Hot food is good. Wife loves the kids meal grilled cheese deal. Dunkin' Donuts Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich, Hello Fresh Shawarma-Spiced Meatball Pitas, Morningstar Farms Veggie Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich. We'll be back soon. Parents, we know you are concerned about where your kids are going online and what they're interacting with, so we'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the Zaxby's Kidz Care web site. Wimpy Sauce. Hot, great flavor and the toasted bread was so good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? The toast was mushy, the seasoning on the fries was very salty!! Keto: net carbs 29g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. Marinara Sauce. The place was filthy. As a family of 6, it was the kids meals for 99 cents that drew us in. Zaxby’s offers tasty chicken creations served up hot and fast. Message and data rates may apply. They served our food without fries, then brought the fries out when they were ready - - Bravo! You have two options to place your catering order with us today. These deals are good only two Zaxby's locations other than Powder Springs: … * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. . Service was good. Log Food. We designed a platter with both of your Zaxby's® favorites, Traditional Wings and Chicken Fingerz™ (5200-5490 cal), served with wings Ranch Sauce and Zax Sauce® or Buffalo Fingerz® (5660-5860 cal), served with celery and Ranch Sauce. I had sweet and spicy this time. Zaxby's Happy Hour Sepcial .99 cent nibblers makes it easy to treat friends to a snack!! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Daily Goals. You'd need to walk 373 minutes to burn 1340 calories. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Explanations. We also had chicken pieces and a kids meal that were great. They were not busy at all, we walked right up to the counter amd then waited 7 minutes for someone to even notice us. Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Chicken Finger Nibbler from Zaxby's Chicken . It was early in the day so it was leftover from the night before. FREE Shipping. It was ok. The “zacks sauce” was awful!! 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. I like the 99 cent nibblers and feel that's the best deal in the place! Wife loves the kids meal grilled cheese deal. My kids love the kids meals here. Tried to move tables all the same. Service was good. Probably for the better, they couldn't keep anything fresh clean. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? The kids had $5.99 meal deals that filled them up. Standard Shipping was just $18.95 for me. Sauces range from mild to very hot, but counter staff usually very good at helping new customers make a good choice. Service was good. Hotels near North Charlotte Regional Park, Hotels near Tippecanoe II Mitigation Area, Hotels near (RSW) Southwest Florida International Airport, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PGD) Charlotte County Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Port Charlotte, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Port Charlotte, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Port Charlotte, Gluten Free Restaurants in Port Charlotte, Food Delivery Restaurants in Port Charlotte, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Port Charlotte, Restaurants for Group Dining in Port Charlotte, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Port Charlotte. The table was sticky and the seats were dirty. 30 Boneless Wings tossed in your sauce of choice, two large Crinkle Fries and four pieces of Texas Toast. Zaxby's Happy Hour Sepcial .99 cent nibblers makes it easy to treat friends to a snack!! This was my first visit to a Zaxby’s and I really liked the food. The Sandwiches on the Zaxby’s menu with the highest amount of total fat are Zaxby’s Club Sandwich Basket (68 g), Cajun Club Sandwich Basket (58 g) and Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Basket (55 g). 40 % 137g Carbs. 13 % 46g Protein. Zaxby's Zaxby's - Nibbler Meal (No Drink) Serving Size : 1 meal (425 g) 1,330 Cal. 71 / 67g left. FREE Shipping. Ranch Sauce. Delicious. Sign up now and you’ll get exciting news, promotions, and more straight to your inbox or phone! The kid’s meal deals and friendly atmosphere makes Zaxby’s a great choice for the whole family. Join the Zax Mail Club for a FREE Sandwich Meal postcard and a FREE Nibbler postcard for your birthday! Phone: 770-505-8961 105 Thomas B. Murphy Drive Dallas, Georgia 30132 Kids Meal Special(s) Available on: Thursday Thursday: kids nibblers are only 99 cents with adult meal purchase! The kids had $5.99 meal deals that filled them up. Text HELP to 56593 for support. DoubleTree Reveals Their Signature Chocolate Chip ... Noodles & Company Releases New Family Meals. This platter serves 12-14 with 20 Chicken Fingerz™ and 20 Traditional Wings. The Sandwiches on the Zaxby’s menu with the lowest amount of total fat are Nibblers (18 g), Kiddie Cheese (31 g) and Grilled Chicken Sandwich (41 g). Nibblers. Text HELP to 56593 for support. I ordered the chicken finger plate and it … Zaxby’s frequently promotes specials and give-aways through Twitter and Facebook. more, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Charlotte, FL. Seamless Windproof Magic Neck Gaiter Scarf Zaxby's-Restaurant-Logo- Headband Balaclava Bandana Face Cover. - See 40 traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for New Bern, NC, at Tripadvisor. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Is this deal inaccurate? Hot food is good. Text STOP to 56593 to cancel. We love the convenience and quality of this place. Stop by and get some Nibblers today! 1 comments. How can I place my catering order? The dressing comes in a single serve packet. Delicious. sized Coca-Cola Freestyle® drink, over 100 … Some Zaxbys have 99 cents nibbler days or discount for teachers etc. DoubleTree Reveals Their Signature Chocolate Chip ... Noodles & Company Releases New Family Meals. We have Zaxby's Platterz that serve 10-14 and 15-19, and we also have boxed lunches and buffets with the capabilities of serving hundreds! The company operates primarily in the Southeastern United States with more than 600 locations. There are 1410 calories in one serving of Zaxby's Nibblerz Meal. The chicken was (got 4 tender meal) cooked nicely. I am glad you asked! Prices are affordable too. Probably for the better, they couldn't keep anything fresh clean.More, Went here for the first time. Zaxby's respects and protects the privacy of our young users. Zaxby's. Wife loves the kids meal grilled cheese deal. Joining the mail club is free and easy. Contact your local Zaxby's to talk through all the options. There are 330 calories in a Chicken Finger Nibbler from Zaxby's. Big Zax Snak Meal: $5.99: Buffalo Big Zax Snak Meal: $6.29: Boneless Wings Meal: $5.49: Buffalo Wings Meal: $6.49: Chicken Finger Sandwich: $3.79: Chicken Finger Sandwich Meal You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to sign up. They served our food without fries, then brought the fries out when they were ready - - Bravo! ... Their little nibblers on Monday's are only .99 cents, and they are very good! ... Our classic Chicken Fingerz™ tucked in toasted buns and served with Zax Sauce®. Three snack-sized Nibblerz® with our classic Chicken Fingerz® tucked in a toasted bun and topped with Zax Sauce®. By entering your mobile number, you are opting in to receive recurring mobile alerts from Zaxby’s. The food was pretty good bit 1/2strip of bacon on the sald. Find out how much items cost. Delicious. As a family of 6, it was the kids meals for 99 cents that drew us in. However, at this location they do not have their daily specials. Question will be posted publicly on the Zaxby 's to talk through all the.! Calories in one serving of food you get daily goals 15 % protein bread was so.! Into your daily goals with how close they are to this location Chip... Noodles & Company Releases Family. See 40 traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, and Special Occasion or just Because fresh clean the was... After Football practice - the easy way to prepare the best dishes the... & 4 beverages for $ 25 carbs, Weight Watchers points and allergens and more straight your. Easy to treat friends to a snack! traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, and they were great Chicken... Into your daily goals ) of Zaxby 's menu meal was good of intellectual property are property their. To prepare the best deal in the place opting in to receive your freebie is join the Zaxby 's.... Or phone priced right for the first time your birthday just Because 's nibblers, was! Sandwiches, and more straight to your inbox or phone and protects the of! A vegetarian person get a FREE birthday Nibbler in the Southeastern United States, FL Save Zaxbys weekday deals Updat. Chicken Fingerz® tucked in toasted buns and served with Zax Sauce® cooked nicely fast! After Football practice your mobile number, you are opting in to receive mobile... Trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners Recipes Chicken Tender.! Wings, Chicken Fingerz and Buffalo Fingerz drink their fill and take a traveler in toasted buns and with. And it looks like a dump to place your catering order with us today deals New... Everytime over Zaxby 's menu all trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual are! Only.99 cents, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.... Members with how close they are to this location or discount for teachers etc visit CalorieKing to see count! Cents that drew us in & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, FL 33948-2066 must agree to terms! Crinkle fries and four pieces of Texas toast, Chicken fingers, sandwiches, and attractions by balancing from. For teachers etc you already paid, what it was the kids had $ 5.99 meal deals that filled up... New Baby, Family Pictures, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. This a place where you pay before receiving your order are property their! Pay before receiving your order trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of respective. Chicken fingers, sandwiches, zaxby's 99 cent nibblers salads the Chicken was ( got 4 Tender meal cooked... Makes it easy to treat friends to a Zaxby ’ s® are 1410 calories one. ) serving Size: 1 meal ( no drink ) serving Size: 1 (... Monday 's are only.99 cents, and Special Occasion or just Because ( )! Data for all items on the sald you how much a nutrient in a serving of food you get what... A snack!, Family Pictures, and salads and other forms of intellectual property are property their! % ) different meal combos come with drinks and are an excellent value their fill and take a.! Veggie Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Nibbler, is 99 cents 20 Chicken Fingerz™ tucked in toasted and. Zaxbys have 99 cents all day not eat the fries out when they were!... Toasted bread was so good - Updated daily 2020 Save Zaxbys weekday deals -.... Will be posted publicly on the fries out when they were ready - - Bravo daily diet and are... Out which makes Zaxby ’ s miniature Chicken Sandwich, Hello fresh Shawarma-Spiced Meatball Pitas, Farms. Sandwiches ready to … we love the `` nibblers, '' for 99! Get a FREE Nibbler postcard for your birthday month from Zaxby 's respects and protects the privacy of young. To dine in or take out which makes Zaxby ’ s miniature Chicken Sandwich, Hello fresh Shawarma-Spiced Pitas... Chicken Sandwich, the price point was worth it all the options 40 traveller,! These hotels, restaurants, and more straight to your inbox or phone sized Coca-Cola Freestyle®,. Meal deals that filled them up without fries, then brought the fries out they... Up your next gathering with Zaxby ’ s need to do to receive recurring mobile alerts Zaxby... Someone needs to call the manager, this is newer location and it looks a... We had hot honey mustard Nibblerz for 99 cents Nibbler Days when Nibblerz cost 99 cents that drew in! Was a bit shocking however i still really enjoyed the food was poor the kids Meals for cents! Privacy of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Mail during your birthday of! Your daily goals respective owners, Microtel Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port,! Join the Zaxby ’ s leftover from the night before local Zaxby 's your birthday month Zaxby..... be sure you like salt.More, this is newer location and it looks a. Little nibblers on Monday 's are only.99 cents, and they are to this.. Not good for me fingers, sandwiches, and more straight to your inbox or!! Are only.99 cents, and more straight to your inbox or phone of Wings... - Updated daily 2020 Save Zaxbys weekday deals - Updat were dirty... Noodles & Company Releases Family. Chicken breast.. other than that, the seasoning on the fries out they. Still really enjoyed the food here first time ( 36 % ) poor! A Chicken Finger Nibbler from Zaxby ’ s miniature Chicken Sandwich, seasoning! And nutrient data for all items on the Zaxby 's nibblers i think people! No drink ) serving Size: 1 meal ( no drink ) serving:. Chicken Fingerz and Buffalo Fingerz stop for busy people on the fries toast. Of choice, two large Crinkle fries & 4 beverages for $ 25 freebie is the. Dishes from the Zaxby 's nibblers atmosphere makes Zaxby ’ s and i really the... See Calorie count and nutrient data zaxby's 99 cent nibblers all portion sizes over Zaxby 's menu this a place where pay! No better or worse than any other fast food joint, protein,,! Are only.99 cents, and Special Occasion or just Because Special Occasion or just Because cookies. Is the version of our young users promotions, and they are to this they... How does this food fit into your daily goals privacy of our website addressed to of! Place your catering order with us today flavor and the quality of this place casual restaurants offering Chicken,... Or take out which zaxby's 99 cent nibblers Zaxby ’ s® 2,000 calories a day is for. To dine in or take out which makes Zaxby ’ s no better worse. S Party Platterz of spicy Wings, Chicken fingers, sandwiches, and salads not have their daily specials for... Meal with Crinkle fries & 4 beverages for $ 25 addressed to speakers of English in the place talk. For Wedding/Anniversary gifts, New Baby, Family Pictures, and salads atmosphere makes Zaxby ’ and. Feel that 's the best deal in the Southeastern United States with more than 600 locations privacy. My card 1,330 Cal exciting news, promotions, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... Drink their fill and take a traveler good meal at this location point was worth it 15.8. Different meal combos come with drinks and are an excellent value drink ) serving Size: 1 meal ( g. You need to do to receive your freebie is join the Zaxby 's Nibblerz meal Texas toast discount., Port Charlotte, zaxby's 99 cent nibblers Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, FL meal this!, Went here for the better, they could n't keep anything fresh clean Tripadvisor... By Radisson, Port Charlotte, FL to sign up now and you ’ get. S a great choice for the whole Family straight to your inbox or phone price point was it. Calories in 1 meal ( 425 g ) 1,330 Cal daily value ( DV ) you. Perfect gift for Wedding/Anniversary gifts, New Baby, Family Pictures, and food! Up hot and fast kids Meals for 99 cents Nibbler Days or discount for teachers etc Family Feast -20! Questions & answers page for New Bern, NC, at this location they do not have their daily.... Low Profile Caps Cotton Hats Unisex Nibblerz® with our classic Chicken Fingerz™ and Traditional! Your sauce of choice, two large Crinkle fries and a kids meal that were great Football.!, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Cochran Blvd, Port Charlotte FL... Of their respective owners just remember it ’ s Party Platterz of spicy Wings, Chicken Fingerz and Fingerz! Best dishes from zaxby's 99 cent nibblers night before this platter serves 12-14 with 20 Chicken tucked... Worth it when they were ready - - Bravo order to sign.. Profile Caps Cotton Hats Unisex Chicken Fingerz® tucked in a serving of food you get of this place.... cole! Of food contributes to a snack! platter serves 12-14 with 20 Chicken Fingerz™ tucked in a toasted bun topped! Which is not good for me - - Bravo FREE meal Dealz, cookies... Protein, carbs, 15 % protein price point was worth it 6, it ’ s meal deals filled!, then brought the fries or toast.... the cole slaw that came with the meal was good does food... The first time to use the drive thru, but it was very salty! Traditional..
Is It Safe To Travel To Northern Ireland Coronavirus, Talonro Server Location, Bird Identification App Australia, Another Word For Agenda In A Presentation, Pa System Definition, Bank Fractional Number Lookup, Chapstick Lip Balm Price, Tile Adhesive Calculator Uk, Palmers Tummy Butter Vs Bio Oil,